Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders (20966 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Like I said , u don't know politics
U looking at LP votes in Osun ? Most Obidients voted APC and PDP in Osun , wait till presidential election , that's why I asked u that question .

Obidense voted for APC?. Another lie from the Bureau of Obidense Statistics.

Fact is Obi does not have any influence beyond the social media and would never be Nigeria’s president.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Obidense voted for APC?. Another lie from the Bureau of Obidense Statistics.

Fact is Obi does not have any influence beyond the social media and would never be Nigeria’s president.

I didn't say Obidients voted APC , I said most APC and PDP votes u see in Osun election go turn LP votes in presidential election

Did u vote Adeleke too ?
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Sardauna24(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
TruthinAction:

How many Imams have been kidnapped and killed? But there is virtually no week we don't hear of one catholic Bishop or another being kidnapped or killed. Are you sure you live in Nigeria or read the news about what is happening in Nigeria?
One hilarious thing about you guys is that you hate to accept/ adapt truth.......#fact
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

I didn't say Obidients voted APC , I said most APC and PDP votes u see in Osun election go turn LP votes in presidential election

Did u vote Adeleke too ?

I assure you anybody that voted APC in the last election will never vote for Obi. And those who voted for PDP are their members. Obi will never be Nigeria’s president.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

I assure you anybody that voted APC in the last election will never vote for Obi. And those who voted for PDP are their members. Obi will never be Nigeria’s president.

But I voted Adeleke , likewise all my igbo LP friends
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by smatt1711: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

A vice president that was the Gov former appointee. And the Vice President was also nominated for same position by that same former Gov. You get that?

By other countries of the world, I want to think you mean the developed economies that has enjoyed decades democracy.

The UK has over 300 years of proper governance. USA has over 200 years of same. Nigeria has not been under democracy for 50 years, she has not been under proper and accepted leadership for a 100 years. So, its not okay to compare her with developed democracies.

Its one man one vote, and I suggest you read my post again. There is no where I suggested 1 man 2 votes, kindly read again cos its seems you are replying me off point.

Are you saying my education should deprive me of having a political opinion or support a candidate of my choice? Or you are saying this cos my political choice is not in conformity with yours? And when did it become a crime to have a divergent political opinion? I don't have a problem with your political choices, that's why their is a multiparty system, you shouldn't have any problem with mine.

Why won't I vote Tinubu as regional Premier? Please stop all these uniformed judgment, you are free to hate him, its understandable to me. But don't ask my why I should vote for my choice candidate. Cos I am not asking you why you chose Obi. And wait, is Obi the best candidate the South East can bring forward?

Talking of "Modern Intellectual Capacity". Well, I believe there is nothing called modern intellectual capacity. Intellectual capacity is intellectual capacity, nothing like modern intellectual capacity. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu studied Richard J. Daley College in Chicago and then at Chicago State University where he graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting in United States of America. He worked for the American companies like Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation. After his return to Nigeria in 1983, Bola Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria, and later became an executive of the company.

You and I know that no dull or intellectually deficient person can graduate from a US university or work in the US or better still, get a job with these multinationals in Nigeria. If he is not cerebral and intelligent, he won't be able to achieve any of those. So, I don't know what you are referring to as "Modern" intellectual capacity that Asiwaju does not possess to interact with any leader across the world. Something he even did when a secretary of state of Ohio visited him at home this week.

What can he do differently to change my life? So, its all about personal gains for you? Well for me its about the progress of this country. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will reposition this country for greatness as he did in Lagos where everyone from Peter Obi's state want to spend the rest of their lives and do business.

I am not selling Asiwaju to you, vote your candidate Obi in Peace, we have no issue with that.
you have just mentioned some assumed records you think he has but we didn't see that in the form he filled so it assumed you are just believing, is not a fact.

Talking about Lagos, this narrative must be corrected, 1st Lagos is a Slum, when compared to other modern cities in the world you will have no option than to pity for Lagos.

Most people don't know how much has gone into developing this same Lagos, all our Colonial Governnors starting from Lord Lugard tried investing huge money to develop this same Lagos, Tafawa Belew,Yakubu Gowon, Murtala Muhammad, Aguiyi Ironsi, Olusegun Obasanjo, Shehu Shagari, Muhammad Buhari, Babangida,all tried Developing this same Lagos, the amount of project going on in Abuja today was far less than what this Head of States and President invested in Lagos still Lagos has refused to join other cities of the world.

Lagos shouldn't be compared with any State in the South West, South East, Middle Belt, North East or North West, not for any reason, rather you compare it with some Cities in South Africa, Egypt, Morocco. All industries are there, major companies, bank headquarters, commerce just name it but the revenue goes into one man's hand.

Show me a modern city in this world that still generates revenue with Agboro, and have an uneducated person as the head of the transport scheme, what does he know about transportation,what does he know about safety standards,accountability in revenue generation, Underground transportation, water transportation and safety. If not for corruption and poor accountability with all the modern technology available to humanity today to ensure transparency, why will a state as big as Lagos still generate revenue with Agboro.

Pleas for clarity and information sake, if you haven't been to anambra go to YouTube and stream videos of what Anambra is like, many people have captured the work already and is on the internet there. This are people that was giving 20 pounds, no oil revenue just human thinking. Go and see what they have done for themselves, when you calculate the price of Cement today and the amount of money it will take to raise a single building in those videos, you will know how far positive thinking can take humanity, non of those project was done we salaries as many of them don't work, non was done with govt money obviously we are not in govt, everything was done with trading money(business)

We are in Lagos because Lagos is Nigeria, and the only gateway to the world, we don't have option, is not better than our home, to transport a container from Lagos to Onitsha is 1.1m, now you see why igbo man will prefer to offload the container in Lagos. How attractive is life in Lagos if I may ask?
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

But I voted Adeleke , likewise all my igbo LP friends

You are not based in Osun. Stop capping on the internet Emeka.

Obi will never be president.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Why are u hiding at back page , come front page , Atiku lost his polling unit in 2019 , Obi win his unit, Obi won in osibanjo unit in VGC . Come front page with all this your trash
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Why are u hiding at back page , come front page , Atiku lost his polling unit in 2019 , Obi win his unit, Obi won in osibanjo unit in VGC . Come front page with all this your trash

What is this Obidense writing. I should come front page and what not? Is wisdom allergic to Obidense.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Indispensable85(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Must every member or leaders be present in every meeting? Each meeting has its own agenda and purpose. Shuooooo....
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Bahose(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2022
wolesmile:
But I think being absent at the meeting shouldn't be a big deal. After all, his vice is there.
running mate please
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Wickedfact:

You are no longer seeing victory, you are now seeing a runoff.
When Obi finally loses, you will clearly see pepper.

U all saw Osinbajo and called him judas and went ti pick tinubu? E na never chi chun chin.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by qtx(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2022
KnowAll:
Shetimma is there so no need for Tinubu to be there.
I hope this is not what we will be hearing if by mistake he becomes president? You people have started again. grin
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Idaytesj29(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2022
smatt1711:
you have just mentioned some assumed records you think he has but we didn't see that in the form he filled so it assumed you are just believing, is not a fact.

Talking about Lagos, this narrative must be corrected, 1st Lagos is a Slum, when compared to other modern cities in the world you will have no option than to pity for Lagos.

Most people don't know how much has gone into developing this same Lagos, all our Colonial Governnors starting from Lord Lugard tried investing huge money to develop this same Lagos, Tafawa Belew,Yakubu Gowon, Murtala Muhammad, Aguiyi Ironsi, Olusegun Obasanjo, Shehu Shagari, Muhammad Buhari, Babangida,all tried Developing this same Lagos, the amount of project going on in Abuja today was far less than what this Head of States and President invested in Lagos still Lagos has refused to join other cities of the world.

Lagos shouldn't be compared with any State in the South West, South East, Middle Belt, North East or North West, not for any reason, rather you compare it with some Cities in South Africa, Egypt, Morocco. All industries are there, major companies, bank headquarters, commerce just name it but the revenue goes into one man's hand.

Show me a modern city in this world that still generates revenue with Agboro, and have an uneducated person as the head of the transport scheme, what does he know about transportation,what does he know about safety standards,accountability in revenue generation, Underground transportation, water transportation and safety. If not for corruption and poor accountability with all the modern technology available to humanity today to ensure transparency, why will a state as big as Lagos still generate revenue with Agboro.

Pleas for clarity and information sake, if you haven't been to anambra go to YouTube and stream videos of what Anambra is like, many people have captured the work already and is on the internet there. This are people that was giving 20 pounds, no oil revenue just human thinking. Go and see what they have done for themselves, when you calculate the price of Cement today and the amount of money it will take to raise a single building in those videos, you will know how far positive thinking can take humanity, non of those project was done we salaries as many of them don't work, non was done with govt money obviously we are not in govt, everything was done with trading money(business)

[/b]We are in Lagos because Lagos is Nigeria, and the only gateway to the world, we don't have option, is not better than our home, to transport a container from Lagos to Onitsha is 1.1m, now you see why igbo man will prefer to offload the container in Lagos. How attractive is life in Lagos if I may ask?[b]

The bolded summarizes everything. You criticizes Lagos so much and say Lagos is a slum, but you are in Lagos. And its the only gateway to the world and you have no other option. And you said its not better than your Anambra state ruled by your Peter Obi, with the paradise you all claimed he created there. You still couldn't stay there but came to Slum Lagos that cannot be compare to any city in Anambra or the world but you are still there. If life in Lagos is unattractive you have options you can explore Okija, Isialangwa, orlu, Onitsha etc there is no force in life.

If your government has not been criticized for the agbero/Motor park touts in Onitsha, Anambra and other part of the East. How are you now comfortable to keep mentioning Lagos and motor park touts/ Agbero in same line as if its a Lagos only issue?
https://www.nairaland.com/6744787/share-experience-agberos-onitsha

About Asiwaju's records, his University has replied you guys after you wrote them to verify. They confirmed that he graduated from their school. Abi your almighty and never do wrong America is compromised as well?
And you can ask inec for his submitted details and if they fail to answer you, you are free to petition them.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to the win. I wan go nap small. Bless you. And I appreciate the mature exchanges between us despite differential views over a hot topic. Its a very rare thing on naira land.

Thanks wink
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by shinealight(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2022
doneback04:
This man has turn this country to tribalism, everyone that is there is a northern,

Is Dimeji Bankole a northerner? Think before writing please! shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by shinealight(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Newton2024:
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna people under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it later.

Yoruba Nation, Oduduwa Republic, Ijaw Nation, Igbo Nation, Niger Delta Avengers…..all loading after 2023 elections!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by doneback04: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2022
shinealight:

Is Dimeji Bankole a northerner? Think before writing please! shocked shocked

You are mentioning only one person you know, which other person did u know there.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by shinealight(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
doneback04:

You are mentioning only one person you know, which other person did u know there.

….there is a difference between ‘none’ and ‘one’. Can they plan any northern agenda in the presence of even one Yoruba man?
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Tobijays: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:
Tinubu was washed off APC care the day he went against the party choice of Lawan.
you just so dunce. Lawan that is batting for ordinary Senate Party choice kwa?
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by kelly72: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:
Even though Tinubu will not become Nigeria’s President next year, he’s going to triple Peter Obi’s vote at the poll.

So Peter will get votes?
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
kelly72:

So Peter will get votes?

Yes. Votes of Obidense.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by TruthinAction: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sardauna24:
One hilarious thing about you guys is that you hate to accept/ adapt truth.......#fact

Just answer my question and stop deceiving yourself. Just send me post of Imams that have been kidnapped, killed and beheaded.

If any Muslim ever fell a victim, it's probably because they didn't consent to the wickedness of what their brothers are doing. The prime targets are Christians. Very few Muslims have fallen victims.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by kelly72: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Yes. Votes of Obidense.

But they are on social media without PVC..??
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
kelly72:

But they are on social media without PVC..??

Reality will hit them next year.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by vickybantin(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sadonyx:
Tinubu is just going to be used to install Shetima...make we they look!

I swear I feel so too
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Kingspin(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
ecolime:
cry

The ACN block were missing. The marriage of the strange bed follows is shaky at the moment.. lol

All I see is a runoff between Obi and Atiku come 2023.

This I have seen.
There is nothing that sweet the Southwest, after the North give it to them.

Almost all the railways by Fashola is between North and South west.
Let one Nigeria die as long as they get some cake.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by kelly72: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Reality will hit them next year.

Haha..so what is real about the trembling ancestor whose middle name is forgery?

The Northerners pushing him are hoping on a Year Adua scenario so that the Boko Haram financier will take over.

You will cry yourself a river.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by jamace(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
wolesmile:
But I think being absent at the meeting shouldn't be a big deal. After all, his vice is there.
It means that the APC is dead...Tinubu is just holding the carcass of the party grin angry
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Sardauna24(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
TruthinAction:

Just answer my question and stop deceiving yourself. Just send me post of Imams that have been kidnapped, killed and beheaded.

If any Muslim ever fell a victim, it's probably because they didn't consent to the wickedness of what their brothers are doing. The prime targets are Christians. Very few Muslims have fallen victims.
By this your mere statement it shows that you are not a real Nigerian.....#Fact
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
kelly72:

Haha..so what is real about the trembling ancestor whose middle name is forgery?

The Northerners pushing him are hoping on a Year Adua scenario so that the Boko Haram financier will take over.

You will cry yourself a river.

You’ll be the one to cry when reality hits you next year. Obi and Tinubu will never be Nigeria’s president.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by TruthinAction: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sardauna24:
By this your mere statement it shows that you are not a real Nigerian.....#Fact

It's better to keep quiet if you have nothing to say. You have no single sympathy for the victims of the senseless but carefully planned killings going on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.