Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders (20967 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

grin grin grin grin

May u live and never die sir

You no fight again?
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

The usual chest beating. More reasons why Obi will never win the presidential race. The Yoruba tribe will always be the model for you guys.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

You no fight again?

U can never understand the word
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Shut up

Obidense
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by TruthinAction: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Sardauna24:
Lemme ask you is it only the Christians are affected by the security situations in Kaduna and Nigeria at large? Are you really a Nigerian? to be just concluding base on mere observations without proper investigation.did you ever visited Katsina, Zamfara Etc...all the people been killed every day are they Christians or Muslims? You guys would just hide behind your keyboards Ranting on social media propagating and Campaigning for Religious and Tribalism bigotry causing commotions nd Confusion across the Nation...
Note: all these Politicians you're killing your selfs over them are united at the top when it comes to looting the national treasury up there all their children are not fighting with each other on Social media, majority of them are Abroad enjoying themselves at the expense of the Poor Nigerians sharing the National cake as if it's their inheritance....... Better wake up from this Slumber......

How many Imams have been kidnapped and killed? But there is virtually no week we don't hear of one catholic Bishop or another being kidnapped or killed. Are you sure you live in Nigeria or read the news about what is happening in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

U can never understand the word

Come down to my level now. Shebi you can play with death wish very well.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Come down to my level now. Shebi you can play with death wish very well.

Your level ?
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Your level ?
God forbid

Obidense gonna be dense.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Lightorder: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

The usual chest beating. More reasons why Obi will never win the presidential race. The Yoruba tribe will always be the model for you guys.
hahahahaha! Model !!!! Tinubu, your model can’t win anything on merit. It is either he is paying thugs, inducing officials to manipulating figures or some other dirty dealings

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Obidense gonna be dense.

Take it easy with this election , I see the way u wombling up and down with Obidient people here
No go get heart attack , your problem might still double even if Tinubu become president , like we told all of u in 2015

Kneel down let me pray for u
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Evaremedy: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2022
In 2014 a civil servant can only take loan from bank to buy land and build House; fast forward to 2022 civil servants are now taking loan from bank to buy a bag of rice.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Billygee2u: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2022
doneback04:
This man has turn this country to tribalism, everyone that is there is a northern,
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Take it easy with this election , I see the way u wombling up and down with Obidient people here
No go get heart attack , your problem might still double even if Tinubu become president , like we told all of u in 2015

Kneel down let me pray for u

Your folks go get heart attack. Obi will never win Anambra let alone the whole Nigeria. Obidense can't escape the shame.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Billygee2u: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Sadonyx:
Tinubu is just going to be used to install Shetima...make we they look!
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Billygee2u: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Sadonyx:
That's the game
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Your folks go get heart attack. Obi will never win Anambra let alone the whole Nigeria. Obidense can't escape the shame.

Stop taking elections so serious , u hear . Obi is the chosen one , your anger can't change anything . U can see what we did in Osun last week

Obi presidency is for better of u and your village people . But if u don't need a better life , at least allow your village ones . Stop being serious about this election , it's a health advice from me , we saw tomorrow !
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Stop taking elections so serious , u hear . Obi is the chosen one , your anger can't change anything . U can see what we did in Osun last week

Obi presidency is for better of u and your village people . But if u don't need a better life , at least allow your village ones . Stop being serious about this election , it's a health advice from me , we saw tomorrow !

Yes, I saw what you did in Osun. The almighty 3k+ votes you got for your candidiate to make him the Twitter Governor of Osun.

Obi will never be Nigeria’s president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Pesuzok(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2022
GodPrince:
Don't be foolish and mislead people. It was a delegation led by nasarawa state governor to appreciate President Buhari for appointing northeners into the government which gives them a sense of belonging. You dumb o.p you just post anyhow without proper investigation, it was a northern delegation led by Abdullahi Sule the Nasarawa state governor

Share your source.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Rawtruth1: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Maybe his eyes are clearing now. He refused to allow south East to have their rights to the Presidency.

He refused to allow Osinbajo. All he wanted is to be president at all cost.

But he knew not the plans of the north.

Shettima is the president they want or Lawan.

Tinubu is just another use and dump.

Maybe Atiku is even preferable to the north than Tinubu, part differences notwithstanding.

Those who know what is happening underneath are not surprised
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Freezyhot(f): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2022
smatt1711:
If Tinubu is from South East heaven knows I won't support him for any reason. As a young progressive youth who wants to be useful to himself, what business do you have supporting people that never cared about you.

1st the youths from South West wanted Osibanjo,even many youths from South East wished it was him to minimize the chances of having another dead 8 years in our lives. If i am from South West and someone want to use ethnic line on me I will simply ask you why didn't you guys give us Osibanjo, is so painful that even the president supported him, what an easy victory it would ve been.

People that never considered ur feelings when taking decisions won't listen to you when they get to power, you will only be used, if they truly care about how you feel they would have put your feelings into consideration when making decisions, the truth is they don't really care. This the reason I like South East Youths, success don't give room for sentiments, they won't waste time to tell you how they feel.

As for this news, the only reason I feel is because of Osun Election, I have the feeling that Buhari is not cooperating very well with them(rigging)....matter don tie wrapper like this.

Master..na just one political party's decision, the more reason reason u should vote for another... E no affect the fact sey Dollar now na almost 650..and a bag of rice 32k... No vex!!!
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Bakinwuta(f): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2022
tijian:
shocked sad
Virtually everyone here is from the north.

Anyway, please We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/FXmb8vQp5WaHAbf18

Yet Dimeji Bankole was there. What the media person is brewing na h sabi o! All this trying to twist things dey help nonsense abi.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Idaytesj29(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2022
smatt1711:
I won't dwell much on points that leads to failure, a vice president is a small boy to a formal Governor only in Nigeria, do you ever put Nigeria together as a country and compare it with other countries of the world?

I mean compare it with what is happening in serious countries, sure you are entitled to your own opinion but some opinions are the reasons why we are where we are. I can't believe someone that is well educated to put up a writing like this will be reasoning this way knowing very well that in a Democracy is one man one vote. If South West is to be and independent region will you Vote Tinubu as ur president? Even under a regional govt will you vote him as the premier?, is he the best that region can offer? , does he have the modern intellectual capacity to interact with other world leaders and be able to bring something home?

What can he do differently to change ur life?

A vice president that was the Gov former appointee. And the Vice President was also nominated for same position by that same former Gov. You get that?

By other countries of the world, I want to think you mean the developed economies that has enjoyed decades democracy.

The UK has over 300 years of proper governance. USA has over 200 years of same. Nigeria has not been under democracy for 50 years, she has not been under proper and accepted leadership for a 100 years. So, its not okay to compare her with developed democracies.

Its one man one vote, and I suggest you read my post again. There is no where I suggested 1 man 2 votes, kindly read again cos its seems you are replying me off point.

Are you saying my education should deprive me of having a political opinion or support a candidate of my choice? Or you are saying this cos my political choice is not in conformity with yours? And when did it become a crime to have a divergent political opinion? I don't have a problem with your political choices, that's why their is a multiparty system, you shouldn't have any problem with mine.

Why won't I vote Tinubu as regional Premier? Please stop all these uniformed judgment, you are free to hate him, its understandable to me. But don't ask my why I should vote for my choice candidate. Cos I am not asking you why you chose Obi. And wait, is Obi the best candidate the South East can bring forward?

Talking of "Modern Intellectual Capacity". Well, I believe there is nothing called modern intellectual capacity. Intellectual capacity is intellectual capacity, nothing like modern intellectual capacity. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu studied Richard J. Daley College in Chicago and then at Chicago State University where he graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting in United States of America. He worked for the American companies like Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation. After his return to Nigeria in 1983, Bola Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria, and later became an executive of the company.

You and I know that no dull or intellectually deficient person can graduate from a US university or work in the US or better still, get a job with these multinationals in Nigeria. If he is not cerebral and intelligent, he won't be able to achieve any of those. So, I don't know what you are referring to as "Modern" intellectual capacity that Asiwaju does not possess to interact with any leader across the world. Something he even did when a secretary of state of Ohio visited him at home this week.

What can he do differently to change my life? So, its all about personal gains for you? Well for me its about the progress of this country. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will reposition this country for greatness as he did in Lagos where everyone from Peter Obi's state want to spend the rest of their lives and do business.

I am not selling Asiwaju to you, vote your candidate Obi in Peace, we have no issue with that.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by kayjay69(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2022
You are a wise man beyond your years.
Sadonyx:
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by kayjay69(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
Whether Osinbajo or Tinubu, fact is Nigeria's problems are endemic and neither candidate was going to make a difference.
smatt1711:
If Tinubu is from South East heaven knows I won't support him for any reason. As a young progressive youth who wants to be useful to himself, what business do you have supporting people that never cared about you.

1st the youths from South West wanted Osibanjo,even many youths from South East wished it was him to minimize the chances of having another dead 8 years in our lives. If i am from South West and someone want to use ethnic line on me I will simply ask you why didn't you guys give us Osibanjo, is so painful that even the president supported him, what an easy victory it would ve been.

People that never considered ur feelings when taking decisions won't listen to you when they get to power, you will only be used, if they truly care about how you feel they would have put your feelings into consideration when making decisions, the truth is they don't really care. This the reason I like South East Youths, success don't give room for sentiments, they won't waste time to tell you how they feel.

As for this news, the only reason I feel is because of Osun Election, I have the feeling that Buhari is not cooperating very well with them(rigging)....matter don tie wrapper like this.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Yes, I saw what you did in Osun. The almighty 3k+ votes you got for your candidiate to make him the Twitter Governor of Osun.

U know nothing about politics , we voting LP in Osun will be waste of votes , we gave Adeleke our votes , we will take the votes back during presidential election . We vote individuals not party . They have left u behind , nigeria elections will not be party stuff any longer . Obi will win presidential election .

How old are u sir ?
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

U know nothing about politics , we voting LP in Osun will be waste of votes , we gave Adeleke our votes , we will take the votes back during presidential election . We vote individuals not party . They have left u behind , nigeria elections will not be party stuff any longer . Obi will win presidential election .

How old are u sir ?

The usual chest beating lol. Such delusion, that’s why you guys are obidense. Gave PDP the votes instead of your party. Obi’s influence couldn’t make you guys vote for Lasun and you think he’s going to win next year. Lmao.

Obi will never be president.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by anonymous1759(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2022
smatt1711:

Keep on crying . You make reference to Osun APC lost by 2000 + but you forget about Ekiti election APC won by over 100,000 votes margin. Keep on living in delusion. As long as Shetima was there no big deal . Stop making case when there’s none because you want to suit your narrative. South west Youth wanted Osibanjo my foot instead of you to the the igbos wanted osinbanjo. Ever since Tinubu worked against him you’ve always hated him.

Your excuses are baseless so Tinubu should step down because people on Twitter don’t want him ? What about the people that wants him ? Tinubu did not stop anyone to contest. At the end I was happy the consensus was not adopted if not you guys would’ve called PYO a coward just like you always do to people who don’t dance to your tune .
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

The usual chest beating lol. Such delusion, that’s why you guys are obidense. Gave PDP the votes instead of your party. Obi’s influence couldn’t make you guys vote for Lasun and you think he’s going to win next year. Lmao.

Obi will never be president.

grin
Ok u think Obidient movement is about LP ? grin 70 yrs old man , u don't have sense sir grin

Our target was Adeleke , such a nice man . Apart from Adeleke speaks and understand igbo , we voted him individually . He will govern Osun well and better

Stop voting party
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

grin
Ok u think Obidient movement is about LP ? grin 70 yrs old man , u don't have sense sir grin

Our target was Adeleke , such a nice man . Apart from Adeleke speaks and understand igbo , we voted him individually . He will govern Osun well and better

Stop voting party

You and your folks are brainless. Adeleke was a PDP gubernatorial candidate. Obi went to Osun to campaign for LP and he could only influence a grand total of 3000+ people. He won’t do better than that next year.

Adeleke is a Yoruba man, who cares if he speaks Ibo. The Yoruba citizens voted for him because they love and respect the Adeleke family and believes he can deliver, not because he was born in Enugu or speak Ibo.

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

You and your folks are brainless. Adeleke was a PDP gubernatorial candidate. Obi went to Osun to campaign for LP and he could only influence a grand total of 3000+ people. He won’t do better than that next year.

Adeleke is a Yoruba man, who cares if he speaks Ibo. The Yoruba citizens voted for him because they love and respect the Adeleke family and believes he can deliver, not because he was born in Enugu or speak Ibo.

Like I said , u don't know politics
U looking at LP votes in Osun ? Most Obidients voted APC and PDP in Osun , wait till presidential election , that's why I asked u that question .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘You Goofed’, Dalung Accuses Tinubu Of Falling Into Trap Of Subsidy Racketeers / South-south Governors Ask CJN Onnoghen To Shun CCT / Governor Dapo Abiodun Introduces 3,700 School Fee In Ogun State Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.