Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,364 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders (20961 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Sardauna24(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2022
TruthinAction:

It's better to keep quiet if you have nothing to say. You have no single sympathy for the victims of the senseless but carefully planned killings going on.
Be deceiving your self there..I repeat again you're not a real Nigerian cuz you don't know what is happening across the Nation...
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by TruthinAction: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sardauna24:
Be deceiving your self there..I repeat again you're not a real Nigerian cuz you don't know what is happening across the Nation...

Nothing is happening. Nigeria is the safest place to live. No killings going on. No kidnapping. No hunger. This is what you want to hear.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by SupremeSpecimen: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Snapchat:
Even though Tinubu will not become Nigeria’s President next year, he’s going to triple Peter Obi’s vote at the poll.

And how much are you willing to bet?

Who would've ever thought the mighty Tinubu will just garner 1.5 million votes
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Sardauna24(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
TruthinAction:

Nothing is happening. Nigeria is the safest place to live. No killings going on. No kidnapping. No hunger. This is what you want to hear.
Nice to hear that.. these are the things I wanted to hear happening to Nigeria...I pray and hope that Nigeria should continue to be a safer place than expected...may God shame the perpetrators and those wishing bad lucks to Nigeria.....
God Bless Nigeria......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ / Stop Whining, Rebrand Or Go Down - Apc Tells Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.