Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

LEARN TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LEARN TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS. (329 Views)

Can You Give Your Tithe To Your Parents Or Christians In Need sometimes? / Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents / Obey God- Obey Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEARN TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS. by PastorFire: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
So yesterday, i surprised my mum and placed 20k on her hand. She asked, for who? I replied, Mummy i dash u.
I did this in her market place to make her a proud mother. Indeed, the look on her face says it all.
She sent a text today praying for me. This is worth more a thousand times the money any child can give his parents. I thank God for his provision.
My dad is next. Like i said, i always make it a surprise.
Re: LEARN TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS. by EmmaJnr1: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
you have done well. my best read for today

1 Like

Re: LEARN TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS. by shege45: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
PastorFire:
So yesterday, i surprised my mum and placed 20k on her hand. She asked, for who? I replied, Mummy i dash u.
I did this in her market place to make her a proud mother. Indeed, the look on her face says it all.
She sent a text today praying for me. This is worth more a thousand times the money any child can give his parents. I thank God for his provision.
nice one. B like say u rarely give her
Re: LEARN TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS. by Lighthouse50: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
God please bless those who wants to give but dont have. Also touch the heart of those who have but cant give
Re: LEARN TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS. by PastorFire: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
shege45:
nice one. B like say u rarely give her
I do give her. But not in a surprising was as this.
Re: LEARN TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS. by Devineee: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
I will I could be a blessing to my mother
Re: LEARN TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS. by MITCHELL96: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
You've done well.

This is my plan too, and I will do it for my Mom next month.
Re: LEARN TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS. by PastorFire: 5:15am On Jul 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:
You've done well.

This is my plan too, and I will do it for my Mom next month.
Great!
Re: LEARN TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS. by freelancerrr: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2022
PastorFire:

Bro you na senior man u be, as you suprise ur mama, na so so surprise baba God go de surprise u.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Every Islamic Jihadist Most Interested In Sex? / The Awful Death Of Sir Francis Newport! / "The Day Of The Rapture Is A Day Of Laughter For God" EA Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.