Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller (283 Views)

Thegidredpiller What Gives You The Right To Post My Photos Here? / I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller by LocalStandard1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Haha.

Two people made me open an account on Nairaland, two people have kept me always in anticipation about their next posts. Maybe a third and a forth, actually. Though I have been a steady visitor for years on Nairaland.

First it was Albaghdadi, I don't seem to see his posts any longer. Second Ubunja.

I go motivated to really open an account from the third, Jesusjr2020.

But it was thegidredpiller's that got me more active here.

Welcome back my good writer.

But, pls stop responding to or giving females attention here, pls. Even I got banned twice and guess why? All twice it was female involved. You can comfortably trade jabs with a guy from now till tomorrow and nobody will notice, don't try the same with the other people. They quickly degenerate into emotional quagmire, then you get reported, then banned. Don't.

And another thing, talk less about relationship matters and more about how young men can improve their personal lives. Sexual topics here is too, too much.

I welcome you back once more.

3 Likes

Re: I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller by 40fy: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2022

**Who the fúck is TheGidRedpillar??
**What's he doing with pillars?? Is he an architect or a builder?? Answer my questions ASAP!!!

1 Like

Re: I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
40fy:

**What's he doing with pillars?? Is he an architect or a builder?? Answer my questions ASAP!!!

Hehehe ma niggi
You are dangerous

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Re: I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why don’t you get on your knees and suck his balls too?

Gullible tiny brains these men have on here worshipping a charlatan because they don’t know how to handle women. You must be all under 20.

1 Like

Re: I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
40fy:

A black nonentity using western methods to solve useless problems instead of taking charge of his continent as always.

1 Like

Re: I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller by 40fy: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2022

**@TheGidRedpillar, @Bob_marie says you're just an unimportant black mothafucka who ass-licks the fûckin' whites!!
**Are you a simp?? What you got to say, man??
**Answer my questions before I break your fûckin' neck!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am In Tires / My True Love / Usman Vs Edwards 2 Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.