Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

My True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Love (292 Views)

My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My True Love by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
When Liz Charleston's ex-best friend suddenly returns with a plan to take revenge on her, drama seems inevitable - but who knew revenge could be so handsome?

Two years ago Liz Charleston made the biggest mistake of her life by rejecting her best friend, the only guy she has ever cared about. Desperate to become popular and join the junior varsity cheerleading team, she breaks his heart. Two years later, Frank is back, transformed into Taylor Blackstone, the new kid from New York who has it all. He's taller, stronger and hotter than ever, with a long line of girls that have no idea who he really is - except Liz, the girl who betrayed him two years ago. And he is determined to make her regret ever pushing him away..... Read more

(1) (Reply)

Qualities That Make A Person Trustworthy / Confused / If We Didnt Marry The Right One, At Least We Shouldn't Marry Ugly One !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.