Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,920 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') (2001 Views)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') by Temmylee01(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2022
We all know in every divorce it always favor the women, most especially if the man is rich.
So what if it is the other way round, will the lady's property be shared 50/50 also? Or is it only men money that should be shared

I drop mic

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') by Waynesteave: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Real question
Re: Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2022
yes of course
Re: Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') by Cypress042: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2022
No gender is above the law, is the same for both men and woman.

Op hope there's no problem cool

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') by Waynesteave: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
yes of cause
I doubt it will be 50/50
Re: Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') by rickpat(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2022
its same thing... ASK MARY J BLIGE

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') by rickpat(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2022
Waynesteave:
I doubt it will be 50/50
bro...don't get it wrong...the alimony is calculated from the day you married the person...i.e if I have 50m before we married..then after we marry I made 200m...you only have a share in the 200m and no share in the 50m.....the richer pays more...and sometimes the person that files for divorce pays more...and the guilty partner i.e the partner whose behavior/actions led to the other partner seeking for divorce pays more...then if kids are involved too. ...then if the partner is really interested in the money...some just ain't interested...so the divorce process will be faster...you might not even involve seeing a judge....so it's same process whether a man or woman....Mary j BLIGE is a perfect example...she paid alot to her ex Husband
Re: Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') by Zonefree(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') by Waynesteave: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
rickpat:
bro...don't get it wrong...the alimony is calculated from the day you married the person...i.e if I have 50m before we married..then after we marry I made 200m...you only have a share in the 200m and no share in the 50m.....the richer pays more...and sometimes the person that files for divorce pays more...and the guilty partner i.e the partner whose behavior/actions led to the other partner seeking for divorce pays more...then if kids are involved too. ...then if the partner is really interested in the money...some just ain't interested...so the divorce process will be faster...you might not even involve seeing a judge....so it's same process whether a man or woman....Mary j BLIGE is a perfect example...she paid alot to her ex Husband
damnnn
Re: Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') by Vyzz: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
cool

One girl I was gistimg with..

Haven't met the girl..

We no sabi each other, just from FB to WhatsApp.

Firstly she tried to get me to be her man, then as e no work she now tells me that her birthday is getting closer and she doesn't have a boyfriend that would help her run the birthday bash...

I don gree sha and promised her lots of money...

So on that day, I won't take her calls..

If I wan wicked am more I go ask for her nude videos before that day and still won't take her calls

(1) (Reply)

Sad But True Realities Of Life (my Observations) / Love Potion / What Could He Be Thinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.