Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Should I Keep This Money With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep This Money With My Ex (736 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Pls help me. This my hard earned money will end up on my ex girlfriend hand. I want her to be saving my money for me. Because I don't know how to spend money. Should I do it??

1 Share

Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by Papichulostunne(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Them done dey beat somebody drum for village. If you knew you could rely on her this much why did you "Ex" her?......

Or did she "Ex you"?. And if she did do you think telling her to help you save money will send her running back to your arms?. Mugu you are just paying for "short time" with her in advance and once in a while "Till Day Break"..

Give your siblings to help you oga "Hard Earned Money".

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Papichulostunne:
Them done dey beat somebody drum for village. If you knew you could rely on her this much why did you "Ex" her?......

Or did she "Ex you"?. And if she did do you think telling her to help you save money will send her running back to your arms?. Mugu you are just paying for "short time" with her in advance and once in a while "Till Day Break"..

Give your siblings to help you oga "Hard Earned Money".

We broke because of family issue not personal issue. We both love ourselves
Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Borntosmoke:

You know her best. Do you trust her? Then go ahead. Some men here are bitter. Wrong people to ask.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Hmm undecided
Wahala for who no sabi clean him own sweat.
Put that money for your account. tongue
No come here dey cry say she chop your money ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by Oceanblaze(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2022
She go help you spend the money and if you murmur,her new boyfriend go beat you join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by Papichulostunne(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Eyah doh..!!..

Like i said.... "Give your siblings to help you oga "Hard Earned Money".
Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by Papichulostunne(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Winter03:
You know her best. Do you trust her? Then go ahead. Some men here are bitter. Wrong people to ask.

Simp on the beat..!! Mr Dj put it on repeat.
Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by goshikid: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Be like you Want still come here dy next eke market day come report say your ex don run with your savings

undecided

Better use your head
Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by kelspinall(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2022
oga go open account and if you can't save it in the account then don't collect atm,if you can't save then buy a property that you will use for years....peace
Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by Vix805: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2022
werey has not heard of a bank .

Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by Godada(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2022

There is a reason a bank operates. This is one of the reasons.

However, you want to do poverty alleviation for your Ex go ahead. It's your money

Besides that you call money is just change. What is it going to buy in today's market.

There are two things that are likely to get one into trouble...

Money & Women.

Keep your eyes on your money.

Keep your eyes off someone's else girl.
Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by ajekpaks(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Yes please give her

Ha ha ha
Re: Should I Keep This Money With My Ex by Qinglong(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Pls help me. This my hard earned money will end up on my ex girlfriend hand. I want her to be saving my money for me. Because I don't know how to spend money. Should I do it??
Save it with a platform like Cowryrise if you don't want to be tempted into spending it anytime soon.

You can set a timeframe for whenever you think you will need the money (ex: 2 weeks, 6 months, etc.)... but you won't be able to withdraw the money until your set timeframe elapses. For example, if you set it to one month, you won't be able to withdraw the money until one month has passed. They'll also add a very small amount of money for you as a bonus.

It's a good platform for people that don't know how to save their money.

(1) (Reply)

Guys how do I run this babe parole? / What Kinds Of Things Might A Person Who Is LGBTQ... / I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.