Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Guys how do I run this babe parole? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys how do I run this babe parole? (739 Views)

This Babe For Church / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys how do I run this babe parole? by Iamdbull: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Met a girl at the gym, and my mind was blown, didn't have chance to enter her like that so I just quickly collect her IG handle.

So dmed her, her reply was slow, then after a couple of days I asked for her number via dm, that's how she ignored the message and I just bone.

So today I was just feeling too lonely most girls just dey curve my chat maybe they feel am not the serious type.

So now today after making up my mind that I won't fxck with any lady, I just got her dm sending me her number.

Now here's the issue normally I one bone her then maybe text her after a long while in order not to look desperate or simple but again the babe fit just break up or dey lonely in need of emergency something and also I might kill the vibe.

That's why I came here ooo This hustle wey I put my mind inside no make me Sabi how to follow girls roll again ooo.

Please I need sensible advice from guys that Sabi game
Re: Guys how do I run this babe parole? by Goodnigga: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
So met a girl at the gym, and my mind was blown, didn't have chance to enter her like that so I just quickly collect her IG handle.

So dmed her, her reply was slow, then after a couple of days I asked for her number via dm, that's how she ignored the message and I just bone.

So today I was just feeling too lonely most girls just dey curve my chat maybe they feel am not the serious type.

So now today after making up my mind that I won't fxck with any lady, I just got her dm sending me her number.

Now here's the issue normally I one bone her then maybe text her after a long while in order not to look desperate or simple but again the babe fit just break up or dey lonely in need of emergency something and also I might kill the vibe.

That's why I came here ooo This hustle wey I put my mind inside no make me Sabi how to follow girls roll again ooo.

Please I need sensible advice from guys that Sabi game
She gave you her number because you played it cool. If you called hurriedly, you Bleep up, if you delayed too much, she might lose interest. Call after two days. Don't text, don't do WhatsApp chat. Just call , tell her why you wanted her number, briefly talk about what you like about her and set a date. Your journey with your crush go long Sha, but never put her on a pedestal. Just free your mind as if she is ordinary girl. Be outcome independent, because if she is that hot, any mistake, you might lose her.

Peace
Re: Guys how do I run this babe parole? by Iamdbull: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Goodnigga:
She gave you her number because you played it cool. If you called hurriedly, you Bleep up, if you delayed too much, she might lose interest. Call after two days. Don't text, don't do WhatsApp chat. Just call , tell her why you wanted her number, briefly talk about what you like about her and set a date. Your journey with your crush go long Sha, but never put her on a pedestal. Just free your mind as if she is ordinary girl. Be outcome independent, because if she is that hot, any mistake, you might lose her.

Peace

Omo u sound like ubunja, you made alot of sense man

2 Likes

Re: Guys how do I run this babe parole? by DrShomo: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Iamdbull:

Omo u sound like ubunja, you made alot of sense man

Dondee ass niqqah,.. looking like dumb bull,.. dbullshit indeed on dis one, eyan airforce1grin
Re: Guys how do I run this babe parole? by Godada(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Guys how do I run this babe parole? by AYNL: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
You should start any form of conversation with her around this time tomorrow
Don't act desperate

(1) (Reply)

“how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H / How My Song Will Strengthen Naira Against Dollar(pics) / Did I Pass Post UTME? [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.