Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) (47115 Views)

Response To A Nairalander's UK Japa Experience. / Japa Experience From Lagos To Canada / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by pansophist(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
BritishNaija:

Bro, my advice to you, after study Try and stay put in one schegen zone, so you can get citizeship. I'm just dancing now As I type, I just got my EU passport mailed to me in the UK.

Jouney from 2008, Naija passport Na Back seat.
Programming is Life.

Ah, After waiting and To and Fro, this night will be one of my best nights.

I swear if you enter Slovenia with that passport, the security guys would look at you like you forged the passport because it is extremely rare to see a black face on a Slovenian passport grin.

I flew to Slovakia one time and the border officers were checking my passport thoroughly, scanned it over and over, and wasted my time because they thought I faked my EU passport. They just cant believe a black man can have it because their country is really homogenous.

Meanwhile, in the UK, no one cares, there are millions of non-white Brits and they are used to them. Congrats man, I remember how happy I was when I got mine, it was one of the happiest days of my life. I was so happy, I knew what it means to be happy grin To be able to visit close to two hundred countries on earth without a visa is freedom.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Emeraldfynest(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
This thread is really motivating, kudos OP can't wait to hear more.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Munachimso30(m): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

How?

Tips on how to relocate legally, not actually study route but working route which I know I need a job offer from a company for that
It have been a very hard one for me since I have been applying online but to no avail
Is there anyway you can help me? I can afford 3m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Munachimso30(m): 12:27am On Aug 01, 2022
pansophist:

I swear if you enter Slovenia with that passport, the security guys would look at you like you forged the passport because it is extremely rare to see a black face on a Slovenian passport grin.

I flew to Slovakia one time and the border officers were checking my passport thoroughly, scanned it over and over, and wasted my time because they thought I faked my EU passport. They just cant believe a black man can have it because their country is really homogenous.

Meanwhile, in the UK, no one cares, there are millions of non-white Brits and they are used to them. Congrats man, I remember how happy I was when I got mine, it was one of the happiest days of my life. I was so happy, I knew what it means to be happy grin To be able to visit close to two hundred countries on earth without a visa is freedom.

Congrats to you guys, wish my self the same some day, we passing through a lot here in Naija ooh
On God alone
Naira now na dead ooh, even that small cash done dey wash off for inside bank

Gaaaad !!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by shomutuski(m): 12:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Irupetepete:
can I have your mail?

h
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by shomutuski(m): 12:38am On Aug 01, 2022
ekanDamie:

Can we chat pls on WhatsApp or sth
Or u can just hi me via mail first madelemore138@gmail
h
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2022
tripoli007:

Evening boss ,please I am interested in this , I reside in naija .

Slot taken.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Munachimso30:

Tips on how to relocate legally, not actually study route but working route which I know I need a job offer from a company for that
It have been a very hard one for me since I have been applying online but to no avail
Is there anyway you can help me? I can afford 3m

Helping a person to Come over is never a problem, But one needs to be Very careful not to help the wrong person Come over. There are dozens of companies to ask that favour from, through my acquaintance with different EU Company CEOs i have Worked with, But one must be Very certain of the person you are referring to help Come over on work permit, because if you mess up, it's on me.

2 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 01, 2022
pansophist:

You don't blame them, slovenia is a small country with a population that is low, most of Naija persons focuses or base in Austria, Austria is more used to blacks than Slovenia.

1 Like

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by lionlee216(m): 3:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Kly003:
Guys, in the pursuit for success and greener pasture, there are laws you all must know. These laws must be adhered to, followed and kept in heart. Never forget these laws. If you

Rule 4- Stay away from Nigerian ladies... They have nothing to offer you. I don't mean, you shouldnt talk or discuss with them.. But I recommend not dating them. Look, travelling comes with its downsides and that is majorly LONELINESS... In the pool of attraction, most of these ladies aren't attractive to foreigners, rather its the naija guys who always get attracted to foreign ladies... You don't want anyone who will milk you and have no value in your life. When you Start making money here, you will be tempted by many of these naija girls to date them. Don't! I repeat Don't.... They are looking to prey on you because no one looks their way at this phase.

My story continues on my experience. Next

Rule number 4 is very very correct. I can relate very well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:30am On Aug 01, 2022
NAIJA girls dey collect home & abroad.
Nice thread. U dey faya ur shots on target , no dulling.
Do add pictures.
Following..

3 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by krissconnect(m): 4:30am On Aug 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Helping a person to Come over is never a problem, But one needs to be Very careful not to help the wrong person Come over. There are dozens of companies to ask that favour from, through my acquaintance with different EU Company CEOs i have Worked with, But one must be Very certain of the person you are referring to help Come over on work permit, because if you mess up, it's on me.
Sup boss, can you tell me list of countries you can help me with on a student route? I've got 4m
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2022
krissconnect:

Sup boss, can you tell me list of countries you can help me with on a student route? I've got 4m

Anything Student, I really do not have time for that, It's energy consuming. Easier for me to contact companies than through schooling route.

You can do the student route yourself by Checking and deciding which country and the School you like to apply with.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2022
shomutuski:

I am looking forward to moving there after my MSc in Germany and poland. There’s an express entry like Canada own been done there. I’m also just looking at it closely. You can send me an email and we will link, I’m looking to create a whatsapp group where i can share information free of charge.

I am not taking anything from no one just sharing information

Have you created the Whatsapp group?
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2022
OP, I love your thread and enjoyed reading through your experience. You are a very good writer, illustrator and storyteller. I also loved the explanation you gave about the disparity between the UK and Poland/EU countries. T'was so spot on.

Rule 4- Stay away from Nigerian ladies... They have nothing to offer you. I don't mean, you shouldnt talk or discuss with them.. But I recommend not dating them. Look, travelling comes with its downsides and that is majorly LONELINESS... In the pool of attraction, most of these ladies aren't attractive to foreigners, rather its the naija guys who always get attracted to foreign ladies... You don't want anyone who will milk you and have no value in your life. When you Start making money here, you will be tempted by many of these naija girls to date them. Don't! I repeat Don't.... They are looking to prey on you because no one looks their way at this phase.

But, I no like this talk.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by RedChiefPriest: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Kly003:

As if standsx most countries are better than naija.... I have little or no information about Romania I must tell you. I can't talk muck about it.

But I have read their economy isnt vibrant enough, but damn they got pretty ladies there....

I also know people who study there and on hollidays go to united States to work.

Op more money to you and yours.
Abeg I wan ask some quick questions
1) I thought you were done with university and even got a job you lost in Nigeria but you said you traveled to Poland with studying format,is masters you're doing now in Poland or what?
2) is it easy to find job as a student in Poland?
Did you look for the job yourself?
And is the pay you get enough to take care of your tuition,feeding and accommodation?
3) Can 2m take of everything? I mean from the Poland visa,ticket,tuition and pocket money to enter Poland.
No vex say my questions plenty,abeg help a brother.
Na Austria dey my eyes before but e be like na Poland I go Port to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by SavageBoy: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Kly003:
Guys, readers and viewers of this thread. You can all see that travelling abroad is worth it. Only if you travel the right way-ia studies mostly....

School na scam oo... But na for only naija.

Nice thread chief.

What about pursuing an undergraduate degree in Poland? I've gone through some threads about it here in Nairaland, heard quite some discouraging talks from people. What's your honest view about pursuing an undergraduate studies in Poland?
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Munachimso30(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Am aware of this, I know a lot have happened which have made many people not to trust again but I won’t fail you, if you can really help me out I will appreciate and I promise before everyone reading this that I won’t fail
I spent two years under contract visa also in United Arab Emirates ��(Mars marine machinery and ship maintenance) Where I worked before as an hydro blaster under ship yard, I returned last year sept because of the visa restriction on Nigerians which the issue haven’t been solved. Anyway I suffered in the hands of Indians but that didn’t made me forget where I came from why am there
I returned hoping that I will easily find another country to relocate to but it’s never easy, I applied for Canada visit visa which I heard that you can work with it for now with condition that the company will help you change it to working permit but since then I applied even went to for biometrics on December last year, I haven’t hear anything from them
So I have no other alternative than to look for another country to migrate to, since then I have been wandering around on most of the job apps looking for jobs but to no avail
If you can really help me, I won’t fail you I promise
You can drop me your email so we will talk more for you to see am not telling lies
Thanks for your response thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2022
Munachimso30:

Am aware of this, I know a lot have happened which have made many people not to trust again but I won’t fail you, if you can really help me out I will appreciate and I promise before everyone reading this that I won’t fail
I spent two years under contract visa also in ��(Mars marine machinery and ship maintenance) Where I worked before as an hydro blaster under ship yard, I returned last year sept because of the visa restriction on Nigerians which the issue haven’t been solved. Anyway I suffered in the hands of Indians but that didn’t made me forget where I came from why am there
I returned hoping that I will easily find another country to relocate to but it’s never easy, I applied for Canada visit visa which I heard that you can work with it for now with condition that the company will help you change it to working permit but since then I applied even went to for biometrics on December last year, I haven’t hear anything from them
So I have no other alternative than to look for another country to migrate to, since then I have been wandering around on most of the job apps looking for jobs but to no avail
If you can really help me, I won’t fail you I promise
You can drop me your email so we will talk more for you to see am not telling lies
Thanks for your response thou

PM me using nairaland PM button. That Why I can message you. Or add your email to your profile.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Munachimso30(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

PM me using nairaland PM button. That Why I can message you. Or add your email to your profile.
Please massage me, I realized that the Gmail I use to open my profile don’t exist anymore in my phone, I sent you mail but unfortunately I can’t receive the reply, please I just changed my gmail now and I wanted to resend a message but it says too many anonymous messages already I should wait
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Munachimso30:

Please massage me, I realized that the Gmail I use to open my profile don’t exist anymore in my phone, I sent you mail but unfortunately I can’t receive the reply, please I just changed my gmail now and I wanted to resend a message but it says too many anonymous messages already I should wait

Add you email on your profile text. Busy now But will message when i checj your profile and see.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Munachimso30:

Sent.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Ekehwinz: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Sent.

Please what does it entail to get a work visa? Cost and all.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Ekehwinz:

Please what does it entail to get a work visa? Cost and all.

Major thing is getting a company that will employ you and processing the necessary documents on their names, sending and recommending you to the directorate of the ministry of foreign affairs of the host country which the company is, and European Affairs, Once you get this, You are 90 percernt Done. But the main issue is not to go and recommend a bad person.

Getting those documents and recommendation from company, your visa is 99 percent guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Honlucas: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2022
Munachimso30:

congrat in advance bro...

britishnaija will surely help u ...

just represent naija well so that when we wan relocate e nr go hard us.

congrat

2 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Honlucas:

congrat in advance bro...

britishnaija will surely help u ...

just represent naija well so that when we wan relocate e nr go hard us.

congrat

I think i will quit. Someone just insulted me. Enough of pm now.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Honlucas: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

I think i will quit. Someone just insulted me. Enough of pm now.

who bro?

pls dnt stop helping biko pple still needs ur help..

just leave those pple they have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2022
I have to deactivate for my mental Health sake.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Ekehwinz: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022

Major thing is getting a company that will employ you and processing the necessary documents on their names, sending and recommending you to the directorate of the ministry of foreign affairs of the host country which the company is, and European Affairs, Once you get this, You are 90 percernt Done. But the main issue is not to go and recommend a bad person.

Getting those documents and recommendation from company, your visa is 99 percent guaranteed.

People should be very careful here to avoid being scammed here. If its too good, na wash..

8 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Phelixblaq(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
BritishNaija:
I have to deactivate for my mental Health sake.

I sense it that something was not right as this guys was always putting up say he Dey code he do this he do that hence while I told him to create his thread

Now see your life below lol scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/7257873/latest-travel-scam-update-all

11 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Munachimso30(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Phelixblaq:

I sense it that something was not right as this guys was always putting up say he Dey code he do this he do that hence while I told him to create his thread

Now see your life below lol scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/7257873/latest-travel-scam-update-all

A big thankful guys, I noticed that when someone backed him up immediately with some kind of messages, thanks to you the faithful and beautiful hearted guys who always run for our help, but making it that way always have a bad ending, not everyone forgives if you try to outsmart them
God bless hustlers

8 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Honlucas: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Munachimso30:

A big thankful guys, I noticed that when someone backed him up immediately with some kind of messages, thanks to you the faithful and beautiful hearted guys who always run for our help, but making it that way always have a bad ending, not everyone forgives if you try to outsmart them
God bless hustlers

biko i still thought he is legit sef ... omo d guy for run u street...

that guy should be stoned to dth

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Trapped Groom’s Parents, Delayed Marriage For Seven Hours / How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments / The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.