Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared (5144 Views)

Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
My girlfriend sent me a message this afternoon thats shes pregnant, im so scared i dont want to be a father yet
what should i do now, deny the pregnancy or run out of Nigeria....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
no hate speech please

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by smatt1711: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Run
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Abizz: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Start buying baby things, with the rate of inflation in Nigeria, #3000 may become #1000 by next 9 months. Which means a cot of 55k currently would be about 115k and more by the time.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by DriverX: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
You're scared she's pregnant. Were you scared of fucking her raw? Was your penis scared of her shaved pussy?

You're a bomboclaat.

This is why broke men who can't afford any kind of contraceptive should stay the fuck_ away from sex!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by BIDOO(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Messi1: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Toto sweet to nack but u dey fear to father a bastard

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by bmdmix15: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
My girlfriend sent me a message this afternoon thats shes pregnant, im so scared i dont want to be a father yet
accept it u will b glad trust me
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
no hate speech please

You dont want to be insulted because you want to run away from your responsibility?...olodo...better start buying baby stuff

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abizz:
Start buying baby things, with the rate of inflation in Nigeria, #3000 may become #1000 by next 9 months. Which means a cot of 55k currently would be about 115k and more by the time.

oga takd it easy nah

na just 1hr we Bleep
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
DriverX:
You're scared she's pregnant. Were you scared of fucking her raw? Was your penis scared of her shaved pussy?

You're a bomboclaat.

This is why broke men who can't afford any kind of contraceptive should stay the fuck_ away from sex!

na only once we don Bleep o

reason with me
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
bmdmix15:
sad
bmdmix15:
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
BIDOO:
Congrats.
FOR WHAT
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

oga takd it easy nah

na just 1hr we Bleep

How long does it take to cum inside a woman?...we online in laws have given you our own advice

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by BootyliciousBoy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Youth of nowadays and sex are like 5 and 6

I see toto everyday but i avoid them for a reason.
Still waiting for my Angelic being to fall from Heaven, then i can think of getting married undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
undecided[/quote] embarassed
BootyliciousBoy:
Youth of nowadays and sex are like 5 and 6

I see toto everyday but i avoid them for a reason.
Still waiting for my Angelic being to fall from Heaven, then i can think of getting married undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Orubebe01: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
My sis sells baby things, you can start buying them gradually before the 9 months.
Congratulations papa ejima

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by FalseProphet1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
If you deny that pregnancy knowing fully well that it's yours and leave her to suffer the consequences of your actions, you would never have a child of your own when you eventually get married.

This I have seen.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Orubebe01:

My sis sells baby things, you can start buying them gradually before the 9 months.
Congratulations papa ejima

Papa ejima kee you there

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:

If you deny that pregnancy knowing fully well that it's yours and leave her to suffer the consequences of your actions, you would never have a child of your own when you eventually get married.

This I have seen.

FALSEPROPHET

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Mariangeles(f): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

So, you were fornicating without being married, and you had the audacity, THE AUDACITY! to call someone you know nothing about ashawo and olosho?
Remember what I told you; unless you do what I told you to do and apologize, YOU'RE JUST GETTING STARTED!

You will learn that there are people YOU DO NOT MESS WITH!
I AM NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by ExMI6(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wont you grow and stop trolling.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

So, you were fornicating without being married, and you had the audacity, THE AUDACITY! to call someone you know nothing about ashawo and olosho?
Remember what I told you; unless you do what I told you to do and apologize, YOU'RE JUST GETTING STARTED!

Na wa oo...so na you he give belle lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Mariangeles(f): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Rayban25:

Na wa oo...so na you he give belle lipsrsealed

You will watch your word!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

I SAID NO HATE SPEECH
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Mariangeles(f): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

I SAID NO HATE SPEECH

You're just getting started. Buckle up!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

You will watch your word!

Or what?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Mariangeles(f): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Rayban25:

Or what?

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Naijanascam: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
You must finish what you started...........

Join APC bishops train to campaign grounds to raise money.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

You're just getting started. Buckle up!

Dont mention me here again
OLOSHO
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Fira09(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
What an irritating thread. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared by Mariangeles(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Dont mention me here again

OLOSHO

You'll learn. The hard way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee / I Am 26 And Never Had A Girlfriend / Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.