Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? (5120 Views)

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life / One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Stephen2324(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2022
One Disadvantage of dating a neighbor?
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by SHEAU(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2022
See finish

32 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2022
E dey always cast for the neighborhood. smiley

24 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2022
constant knackiing

11 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by illicit(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2022
U may add weight or lose weight
wink

It depends....

23 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by jawalis(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2022
The most obvious con of dating your neighbor is that finding privacy is much more difficult. They know when you come and go, and the convenience of living so close probably causes you to hang out constantly

17 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by falcon01: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Advantages outweigh the Disadvantage

1. Steady food back to back
2. Steady fucking back to back
3. Food and snacks
4. More food and Drinks
5. Food local and foreign
6. She'll wash clean sweep and arrange your house for you
7. She'll cook for you
8. She'll buy food for you
9. She'll bring you something to eat when she goes out
10. You can easily know if she's cheating
The only Disadvantage is you'll spend money and you have to be an ungrateful greedy Bleep not to spend on a Girl like that. And If she's not with her parent she'll also ways be with you but if she's with her family you are safe.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Depends on the person and the area and una general orientation towards it.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Tokskob2008: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2022
You loose your peace of mind and personal space at the same time...

5 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Nicepoker(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Even if your are marooned on an island with the condition that future civilization depends on both of you. Pls never date your neighbor. Especially if she is a Nigerian girl.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Never dated a neighbor before,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by KB007: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Them fit cum at anytime cool

7 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by usj(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dating a neighbor, a coworker or someone that works for me is a no go area.

2 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by ShubiMiles(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
usj:
Dating a neighbor, a coworker or someone that works for me is a no go area.
but you can fvck the one you work for... #Garrit

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Don't shit where you eat.

1 Like

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Foodie1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
You will subscribe gotv even if you don't want to.

You gats dey refill gas almost every week

food stuffs and drinks in the fridge will be gone.

You go dey buy pads and and follow her dey count her menstrual days.

she knows the numbers of condoms left in the house if anyone is missing you must explain.

she started moving some of her clothes to your house, you can't cheat in peace, you can't go out and come back late she becomes a monitoring spirit.

Moral Less: Don't shit where you eat.
cheesy

13 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Calibrator: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Unless you are a top tier player who can hit at the earliest available opportunity and keep aloof from then on without getting encumbered with relationship issues, it is never advisable.

For example, when I moved into my present accommodation newly in April, there is this particular gilr who is always eager to get close to me, later found out that her guardians always put her on a short leash so she sees me as a safe outlet to relieve sexual tensions... On a particular weekday afternoon where I was at home something which rarely happens, she used her two legs to entered my apartment, we didn't even talk much and in the late evening, she came back for knacks, no contact shared, no promises of relationship... Since then, I have been giving her space, but the eye she dey take look my babes when they visit is not palatable at all.. Like two don ask me if anything don sup between me and the girl, denied of course cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Streetmovement(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I can't even date a woman who lives around my neighborhood no matter how good looking and sexy she is, talk more of dating a neighbor...

My Major principle cool

2 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Ikennaford: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
The only disadvantage is when you guys breaks up, and you still living ND seeing each other, e deh pain bro

6 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by BigDawsNet: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Demerits probably in Africa

Here it's fun... and it doesn't comes with any disadvantage...

She's freezing from the weather
I'm freezing from the weather

We decided to keep ourself warm... that's not a bad thing... as long as she's single

1 Like

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by IsellSmartTvs: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Demerits probably in Africa

Here it's fun... and it doesn't comes with any disadvantage...

She's freezing from the weather
I'm freezing from the weather

We decided to keep ourself warm... that's not a bad thing... as long as she's single
1001 ways to die
Still a demerit anyways

1 Like

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by BigDawsNet: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:

1001 ways to die
Still a demerit anyways

So sex with your babe is safe? undecided

1 Like

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Tinububalls: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
No privacy.
Monitoring spirit.
See finish.
Can easily harm you if things go side ways.

6 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Owologbo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:

3. Food and snacks
4. More food and Drinks
7. She'll cook for you
The only Disadvantage is you'll spend money and you have to be an ungrateful greedy Bleep not to spend on a Girl like that. And If she's not with her parent she'll also ways be with you but if she's with her family you are safe.

the major disadvantage is for those that change women like boxers; there won't be be space for cheating.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by aisha1314(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Stephen2324:

If the relationship doesn't work out and you guys break up, you still have to see the person on a daily basis and that can be quite hurtful. Just like dating someone from your workplace. Not really a good idea.

3 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by dnawah(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Stephen2324:
u go chop one soup tire grin grin grin only legend will understand.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I can't even date a woman who lives around my neighborhood no matter how good looking and sexy she is, talk more of dating a neighbor...

My Major principle cool
but if she give u, u go taste grin
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by Islandboi(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:

3. Food and snacks
4. More food and Drinks
7. She'll cook for you
I experienced all these when I was dating my neighbor downstairs. In fact I usually bring another chick from work to my room.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by MarketDispatch: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Stephen2324:

No more away matches
External visits by female friends will be severely restricted..
24 hrs Monitoring..even more than CCTV grin
Possiblity of paying rent for the female neighbor or she moves in.

I experienced it, because she moved in
Re: One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? by tnerro1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
U nack another girl for ur house she go know and na she go kill u with food poisoning

So u spend more money to hire room or u die, chose one..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? / Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.