Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. (1590 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times / I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A (2) (3) (4)

True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by Kingsince95(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
So I finally gained admission after graduating from secondary school since 2009.
I wrote jamb 12 times.

Congratulations to me tho. I never give up easily.

I hope you Learn something from this real life story.

Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by Kingsince95(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
It was on Monday morning.
After going through the stress of registration and everything.
I was already 3 weeks late from the resumption date for newly admitted students.

I located my class after asking for directions from older students. Since I'm a newbie.(JJC)

I entered my class and everywhere was disorganized...
I asked a guy close to me what happened?

He replied in pidgin English "class rep don give HOD blow for eyes"

... Typing

Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by Nyascobar1414: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Following.. E be like dis one go sweet d!e.
Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by Succezcard(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pls my good comrade, ask the class rep if he has any spare vawulence he's not using at the moment, pls.
Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by H0didon(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Our ancestors have arrived ohh....Abeg no lie here oh so that you don't invoke the anger of the gods upon yourself cool.
Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by Peskid147: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kingsince95:
It was on Monday morning.
After going through the stress of registration and everything.
I was already 3 weeks late from the resumption date for newly admitted students.

I located my class after asking for directions from older students. Since I'm a newbie.(JJC)

I entered my class and everywhere was disorganized...
I asked a guy close to me what happened?

He replied in pidgin English "class rep don give HOD blow for eyes"

... Typing

make class rep try am for sokoto university dem go burn him papa.
Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by okoroemeka(m): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2022
Kingsince95:
So I finally gained admission after graduating from secondary school since 2009.
I wrote jamb 12 times.

Congratulations to me tho. I never give up easily.

I hope you Learn something from this real life story.
what I learnt is that you are a dumb student with poor academic potential,how can you take jamb 12 times and still have the effontery to be a motivational speaker,all my children in school took jamb only once,infact the third one this year had 263 in jamb,,pls let us stop celebrating mediocre and failure
Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by Sadiqali24(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
what I learnt is that you are a dumb student with poor academic potential,how can you take jamb 12 times and still have the effontery to be a motivational speaker,all my children in school took jamb only once,infact the third one this year had 263 in jamb,,pls let us stop celebrating mediocre and failure
see seriousness...
So your seriousness didn't tell you that it's a sarcasm.
Abeg make you calm down.
Op... Come and complete what you start.

Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by bigpicture001: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2022
okoroemeka:

Proud faather. My foot... Is it not special center they all patronized..?
Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by Kingsince95(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Happy Sunday everybody... Hope you're okay??
Sorry for the delay.

* * * Back to the story...

I replied in pidgin English "class rep blow HOD for eyes? Why na? "

The guy : Omo that HOD too like woman oo! Him don dey use scope dey enter all these girls for our department, especially we the new students. Today him go tap current for class rep class rep crush oo.
As class rep see am, hmm na him baba vex change am for am oo! Before you know them don dey exchange words.
Naso class rep give HOD first attack for eyes.

Me : Tap current ?? Say our HOD study elect-elect ??

The guy : Na waa for you oo! E be like say you be ajebutter oo?? You no get street OT at all.

I later understood what he meant by that.

Hmmm... Look what the HOD did.

Wetin him do good?? Put yourself for the girl shoes.
You sef reason am na ... cool cool

Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by Kingsince95(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
The news was all over the department.

Even the departmental lecturers are not happy with what the HOD did.

Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by Kingsince95(m): 12:27am On Jul 25, 2022
The issue got to the Vice chancelor's office.

On hearing this, look at what he had to say.
Re: True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. by Kingsince95(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Kingsince95:
The issue got to the Vice chancelor's office.

On hearing this, look at what he had to say.

Dedicated To Soifra Of Nairaland / How My Husband Cheated On Me Just Two Months Into Our Marriage – Woman Shares / Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive