Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This (61798 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by MuslimIgbo: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2022
karkinase:
Nuthing to worry about…She’s clean.. a person who got a news she’s HIV positive can never smile @ that instance. #pure psychology
Be deceiving yourself there...
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by HiFive: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

Alright thanks bro

UWC
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:
Please guys is there anything like involuntary HIV test in a government hospital? I sent my GF to the hospital to check her status and she came back told me with smile on her face that she is negative, I demanded to see the result but she said they didn't give it to her.

I asked her why? She replied me that the man told her that the receipt of the result can't be given to her because it's involuntary test. Hmmm local man is confused

Nairaland may not always be the best place to seek advice. Most of the male users on here are either in the category of dumb or bitter people or both.

Your gf is right. She would only be allowed to view the result, even missionary hospitals don't give results too. What your gf ought to have done is snap the result which she didn't do.

If you need result, go to a private lab and get it done.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Traplord09: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:
Please guys is there anything like involuntary HIV test in a government hospital? I sent my GF to the hospital to check her status and she came back told me with smile on her face that she is negative, I demanded to see the result but she said they didn't give it to her.

I asked her why? She replied me that the man told her that the receipt of the result can't be given to her because it's involuntary test. Hmmm local man is confused

What name of the hospital....
Need to noo the government hospital she went too
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Nwakaibey195(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2022
karkinase:
Nuthing to worry about…She’s clean.. a person who got a news she’s HIV positive can never smile @ that instance. #pure psychology
. What if she didn't do the test .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by latolz: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2022
Take her to private lab asap.. which kind stupid mind game be that...
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by soloehis(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=tayo60 post=115013594] What I know is that when you do HIV test, they give you your result either it is positive or negative. Moreover, don't sleep with her or stop sleeping with her until you know her status.
They don't give result in govt hospital
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by MrALIVE: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2022
Shey you don collect
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Unrated900(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2022
karkinase:

Guy man seat down there
U don’t know Nigeria girls sha
She might be positive
Hence put that smile on her face
Saying una go see wahala as I go infect una all
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

I did mine a week ago in a reputable private hospital and it came out negative, that time she wasn't in town I for go together with her. But I spoke with the lab technician that run the test for her and the guy assured me that my girl was negative only that they don't issue results to people. They will either tell her orally or give her the result paper to see and then collect it back from her.
All these aches for few minutes of fantasy?
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by MUAnaZephyr: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

Involuntary watin?.... They write the meaning give her?

Oga better use your head before person daughter use an for you, and you start dying small small INVOLUNTARY
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

Oga,be on the alert.What kind of useless and stupid story is that?In every HIV test,you must be given your result,no matter what.The girl is obviously positive, but wants to give you the V as a binding gift.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

This is strange to me because I called the Doctor she meet and the man said that they only show the people their result without giving them the receipt. I did my own last week although it was in a private hospital I was given the paper conspicuously showing my negative status, I'm planning of taking her to that same private hospital or other government hospital for confirmation.
Oga,Even in government hospitals, they give results. Please do.A snake is under the straw.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
karkinase:
You are wrong. What if she didn’t go for the test or already knew her status as positive a long time ago?

Stay away from fornication.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by lokito: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Babisha10:
Can't u do the test for her urself?
I taya o. Just buy HIV kit test her yourself. Simple
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Codes151(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bluntguy:
Run oh
run where?

He said his gf.
Wher he wan run go?

He's inside already
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Jossy1919(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na handicap she wan carry you grin
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Melonsmasher: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hope u never knack raw already.. Need to go do your own test asap

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

It's how it's done. She isn't lying

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by francotunsco: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Popesuccess:
Is true, there was a time my wife was very sick, i took to a general hospital. One of the test they did was HIV, infact they did for both of us. They just told us the result without giving any paper.
What did they tell you people?
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by PharmacyStore: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Guy man, go and do your test
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Wwwq: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Really
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by perryy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is because, HIV test are mere rubbish. No test kit without a disclaimer that it's result doesn't prove that the tested person has HIV in their blood.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by HOB777(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
I've done many HIV test in government hospital without a single result, the only thing is that they will show you the test strip and interpret it for you...
If your babe was positive psychological she no go show face talk less of getting mind come meet you with smile .
But sha, follow your mind.
tayo60:
What I know is that when you do HIV test, they give you your result either it is positive or negative. Moreover, don't sleep with her or stop sleeping with her until you know her status.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Checked86: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
karkinase:
what if she was already aware of it and never did the test as instructed
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by 9jaRealist: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

Have YOU checked YOUR own status?
And have YOU shared YOUR status with her?!

>
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by wellmax(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
FLEE FORMICATION
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by LongT(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

This is strange to me because I called the Doctor she meet and the man said that they only show the people their result without giving them the receipt. I did my own last week although it was in a private hospital I was given the paper conspicuously showing my negative status, I'm planning of taking her to that same private hospital or other government hospital for confirmation.
You had berra.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Popesuccess(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
francotunsco:

What did they tell you people?
She told us with her month and showed the test tube and told us how it will appear if we are positive.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by Onyipk: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
karkinase:

Please even the deviil appears as angel of light oooo. Some people have no conscience o. Take her by yourself to the hospital and run the test again.

Best advice is abstinence. I saw full blown AIDs killing people close in the early 2000s before the days of antiRV drugs. Be careful as AIDs no dey show for face again o.
Re: My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This by fluffybaby(f): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

The lab scientist told me that she is negative that if I want to see the result I should come to the hospital. He said they don't give test written results to people, they only tell them orally or give them the results to see after which they will collect it back From them.

Ok good to know. If you are still in doubt you can have her re take it in a different lab cool. I wish you two the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.