Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? (704 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by emmyluizzz: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
When was the last time you get shocked by electric?

the socket in my new room is faulty and it has given me a proper shock Even as I’m typing this, I’m not feeling too well.

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Zonefree(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
The shock Nigerian girls dey give me is enough already.

3 Likes

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Stallionhorse: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Last week Sunday the shock one girl give me throwaway me from my bed reach gate to open for her to enter.. Omo!! Her breassst be like high tension cable not to talk about when I finally connect my wire to her sucker.. Omo! I still dey drink milk make I recover my blood.. Aswear

2 Likes

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by emmyluizzz: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Last week Sunday the shock one girl give me throwaway me from my bed reach gate to open for her to enter.. Omo!! Her breassst be like high tension cable not to talk about when I finally connect my wire to her sucker.. Omo! I still dey drink milk make I recover my blood.. Aswear
lol...you funny ok

oga no be that kind shock I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Enskynelson(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yesterday while trying to fix my floor lamp stand. It was not a serious one. Before yesterday, it's been several months.
Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Wawelexy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Since the day I got shocked trying use my tongue to confirm if there's current in my charger cos it's not charging my phone, I no longer monkey with electricity...

6 Likes

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Ready100: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
just be careful Sha..
Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by shantti(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
I was ironing my clothes with my neighbor's iron and was dancing olololo buga oh, an exposed part of the wire touched my leg and I flew out of my room still screaming olololo buga oh I've never felt something so tremendous in my life before. Fear iron

8 Likes

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hehehe.

OP, Dis ur Post reminds me of a story. One night, Segun carry his neighbour Basirat go Under Staircase to fvck.

He didnt know dey did Illegal connection there and as they were Fvcking, better Electric almost shock him waist scatter.

Segun wondered in the Darkness.
Basirat get Magun for body

2 Likes

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by H0didon(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Electric shock na madt thing.. When you don't even expect it at all cool..

The truth is, some of us haven't even felt a real one. I remember when i wanted to charge touch light, the thing shocked me badly. So many people have died from it but we're alive...Na God!!

As our Ancestors would say "electric shock is a warning from the gods of the land".

2 Likes

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Deicide: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Back then when I was in 300L our room bunk been day shock if you touch it wronglygrin
Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Demigod22: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Last two months, I visited my auntie and we were discussing and she was telling me that two years from now I should be married. I stood up angrily going out, when electricity shocked senses back into my head, I return to complete the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wawelexy:
Since the day I got shocked trying use my tongue to confirm if there's current in my charger cos it's not charging my phone, I no longer monkey with electricity...
cheesy cheesy bro I can never doubt you, for you not to be monkeying with electricity is enough reason to believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Fkmodhi: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Last week babe was using electric cooker to cook beans, nah so I said make I check it with spoon d thing shocked me sote I poured the water on my body lol I ran comot kitchen though the scar is still on my chest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Noeasyway042(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Nothing fit shock me again. I have received every shocks of LIFE.

Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by richmond500: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2022
H0didon:
Electric shock na madt thing.. When you don't even expect it at all cool..

The truth is, some of us haven't even felt a real one. I remember when i wanted to charge touch light, the thing shocked me badly. So many people have died from it but we're alive...Na God!!

As our Ancestors would say "electric shock is a warning from the gods of the land".
i believe it depends on the voltage of electric current.
Its very difficult for someone to be electricuted to the point of death in his apartment, since we deal mostly with just few electric appliances, its different from those people stealing cable with high tension wires around them
Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Jazzman01: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2022
richmond500:
i believe it depends on the voltage of electric current.
Its very difficult for someone to be electricuted to the point of death in his apartment, since we deal mostly with just few electric appliances, its different from those people stealing cable with high tension wires around them

Most electric shocks at home shouldnt result to death but it will be severe if you are wet. Some households get supplies upto 250V, I remembered when our line was wrongly connected and we were getting over 300V. If you mistakenly touch that one, just know that you are dead.
Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by emmyluizzz: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Last week babe was using electric cooker to cook beans, nah so I said make I check it with spoon d thing shocked me sote I poured the water on my body lol I ran comot kitchen though the scar is still on my chest.

hahahaha
Re: Guys When Last Did Electric Shocked You? by Ochyes: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2022
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? / Film Director Shares Naaked Tape Of Upcoming Actress / Gift Idea For A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.