Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) (65413 Views)

Nigerian Man & his Lover Set Ablaze By his Ex-Partner and Mother Of Four (pics) / Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? / Which Habit Do You Have¿????¿??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Justinlean02(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
YourFavorite21:
yea, it is disgusting when another person does it in your presence, but not when you are doing it yourself .
grin

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Munzy14(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na wah o!
O nwekwara obi I me ihe o mere o. (O kwa 'ke Leo ka I ka ga?)
Yea....Oya nu.

M si gi na ahu la ihe na aka umu nwaanyi gi achiwa.. cheesy

I am happy it didn't kill my vibe nor change my personality and perception of ihe ma banyere nwaanyi.

And I have this principle regarding relationship, onye o wula wu nke gi, will never leave...Ya laa, he/she isn't yours.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Ujaino: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
I don't expect a pig to take a criticism concerning it's dirtiness serious

You are very rude. You are too mean to be here

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by EdimaEka: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Scratching my balls then sniffing it and passing out from the stench. It gives me this ecstasy like I'm in heaven basking in glory.
Comrade don't do this... �
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mariangeles(f): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Yea....Oya nu.

M si gi na ahu la ihe na aka umu nwaanyi gi achiwa.. cheesy

I am happy it didn't kill my vibe nor change my personality and perception of ihe ma banyere nwaanyi.

And I have this principle regarding relationship, onye o wula wu nke gi, will never leave...Ya laa, he/she isn't yours.

O biaghachiri ka unu wuru enyi?
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Jesuslvzme(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
2 & 4 indeed
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

O biaghachiri ka unu wuru enyi?

No...I can't be friends with ya na uwa.

It is as if she didn't exist in my life now...Anyi liri ihe i wula jikoro anyi...scary grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mariangeles(f): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Munzy14:

No...I can't be friends with ya na uwa.

It is as if she didn't exist in my life now...Anyi liri ihe i wula jikoro anyi...scary grin

Na wah o! Life. sad
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Munzy14(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na wah o! Life. sad
wink
Scary abii?

Sweetest of the moments can become bitter..

Bitter times can become sweet.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by lildonn222: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
I was shaking my leg when I entered this thread,didn't even knew I was doing it until I saw the fourth picture.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mariangeles(f): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Munzy14:

wink
Scary abii?

Sweetest of the moments can become bitter..

Bitter times can become sweet.

Super scary. sad

Imagine being used to a person, then not having anything to do with that person ever, even though the person is still alive. sad
You hated her at some point, right?
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Munzy14(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

Super scary. sad

Imagine being used to a person, then not having anything to do with that person ever, even though the person is still alive. sad
You hated her at some point, right?
As in eeeh..

I hated the fact she was insensitive and acted like she will always have her way... I then blame myself for for falling for her blackmail the times she cried I shouldn't leave her..smh cheesy

I am free minded, but some of my decision na di Kari tough..Like if o ga wu my connection to become. A billionaire, I rather remain a millionaire.. smiley.

Like you said o nwere obi..And with her eche hu m na I will be with a partner who seek attention at all cost..her greatest undoing...I pray it doesn't hunt her later in life..
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mariangeles(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeeh..

I hated the fact she was insensitive and acted like she will always have her way... I then blame myself for for falling for her blackmail the times she cried I shouldn't leave her..smh cheesy

I am free minded, but some of my decision na di Kari tough..Like if o ga wu my connection to become. A billionaire, I rather remain a millionaire.. smiley.

Like you said o nwere obi..And with her eche hu m na I will be with a partner who seek attention at all cost..her greatest undoing...I pray it doesn't hunt her later in life..

Well, time makes everything right.
With time, the memories will no longer matter (they will mean nothing).
Even if your paths ever crossed, you will not even be fazed.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Munzy14(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

Well, time makes everything right.
With time, the memories will no longer matter (they will mean nothing).
Even if your paths ever crossed, you will not even be fazed.
Memories nwuru la nu.. cheesy

New chapters with new things happening...O nwe hu zu ihe ndi ahu wuzi..

That path cannever cross.. smiley
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Demigod22:

Yes, I always eat before I brush my teeth especially when I am not going to work. And I use phone in the bathroom a lot especially when I am pooing.

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Equity15(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cutting my nails with my teeth...i love it so much. I don't see it as a bad habit. Maybe that's why i still do it even in public.

I pick my nose too. I know it's a bad habit, so i do it in private.

I love both feeling though
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Equity15(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Do you love to enter the bathroom with your phone?
Do you like to eat before brushing your teeth too?
how can i go to the bathroom without my phone? Talk more of using the toilet without my phone? Damn!! I can't imagine it. I go to the toilet with anything, books, dictionary, anything. I just believe i need to keep myself busy while in there. When i was younger, my mom complain taya
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Equity15:
how can i go to the bathroom without my phone? Talk more of using the toilet without my phone? Damn!! I can't imagine it. I go to the toilet with anything, books, dictionary, anything. I just believe i need to keep myself busy while in there. When i was younger, my mom complain taya

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by anukulapo: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Offpoint1:
Scratching my balls then sniffing it and passing out from the stench. It gives me this ecstasy like I'm in heaven basking in glory.

You're going off point �
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mariangeles(f): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Memories nwuru la nu.. cheesy

New chapters with new things happening...O nwe hu zu ihe ndi ahu wuzi..

That path cannever cross.. smiley

That's good.

Happy new week.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Munzy14(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

That's good.

Happy new week.
Yea..life is soo good now to be honest smiley

I wish you the best of the week..

I rahu kwara ura ofuma?
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by colp2015: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Leg shaker
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mariangeles(f): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Yea..life is soo good now to be honest smiley

I wish you the best of the week..

I rahu kwara ura ofuma?

I did. Thank you.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Munzy14(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

I did. Thank you.
Nnoo!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by nhurhetee(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Asceleb16:
Me: i'm a professional nail biter and a competent pen clicker

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by AlphaTaikun: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Offpoint1:
Whaaaaat? LOL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.