Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) (65423 Views)

Nigerian Man & his Lover Set Ablaze By his Ex-Partner and Mother Of Four (pics) / Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? / Which Habit Do You Have¿????¿??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Erys(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
Me: i'm a professional nail biter and a competent pen clicker

I'm a professional finger drummer, and a leg shaker. Mi leg got a mind of its own in this regard.grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by b5ive(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
Finger drummer, i do that unconsciously even at work.

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Titilayo4life: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
I've got none. I hate those leg shakers especially those that do it on purpose inside a public vehicle and instead of getting mad when I have such encounter, I only tell God to remember me and He did

2 Likes

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by hexenbiest: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
The Fourth
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kestolove:
i love sleeping without pant nd bra nd am a leg shaker
Are their ladies who do?

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by jetz(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
I don know say nail bitter go dey inside
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by KingLarry04: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
I shake my legs when I’m boiling with anger

2 Likes

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by hexenbiest: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
The Fourth "The Leg Shaker", especially while I'm riding a trend trading crypto on yellowcard

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Pimine: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
All of the above grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by legba1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
I can drum for Africa....anything surface, even my lap is not spared. I was never even conscious of the fact I do it, it just kick in moment iam sitting idle or brooding.

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Scratching my balls then sniffing it and passing out from the stench. It gives me this ecstasy like I'm in heaven basking in glory.

Loud and Colorado combo Vawulence here.....!!
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Melonsmasher: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
I'ma competent melon smasher.. The sight of zombies disgust me, I do them quick justice when they snarl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Taeewo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
Currently biting my nail before i click the thread...

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Yuneehk(f): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
H0didon:
Unfortunately, i do everything grin. I just finished cutting my nails sef, with my teeth. As my nail cutter got spoilt, i decided to improvise cool.
We all have habits that are part of our life. But out of everything i do, i am always grateful to God that stealing and womanizing isn't a part of me. Because i am 100% sure that i wouldn't have been where i am today if i had those.

Meanwhile if you have bad habits, try to stop it while you can because it can actually destroy someone.

As our Ancestors would say "If it happens more than thrice often, it has become your habit".

Improvise with a razor blade, not your teeth. I don't even understand how people chew their nails.

I have a colleague who fixes her nails just to prevent her from biting the natural ones. But, e don master the babe. She eats the fixed nails till they all come off, and then resumes eating the natural nails.

2 Likes

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by seanwilliam(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Scratching my balls then sniffing it and passing out from the stench. It gives me this ecstasy like I'm in heaven basking in glory.
baba werey
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Jaika(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
It has really become an habit then

Yes. It actually calms me, in a weird way. But I think I'd like to stop it. Sometimes, it's a source of annoyance to others.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by kenearth50(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Professional nail bitter cool cool

Any tips to stop cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by kesmiraAutos: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kestolove:
I am guessing you are my name sake cheesy
I am Kesta by the way.

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by SweetVibe: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
I can't go to the toilet without my phone... And I love sex in the morning
See my brother....where have you been??
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mrtaye: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kestolove:
Wow
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by worldclass68(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
I inherited that finger drumming from dad....I'm much better than him too ;

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mrtaye: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
tehilah92:
Once I start to think or calculate, my nails don finish, and I must shake my legs until I fall asleep
Nail biters yapa ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by chukxie(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
I like to scratch my balls, and sometimes sniff my fingers. Most guys do it. It's not a conscious act; it's something we do without realizing it. Another thing I do is using my phone in the toilet, it makes pooping pleasurable !

4 Likes

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Prettyclown: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
The pen clicker smiley
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by seanwilliam(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
I sabi shake leg ehn . Most especially if I just one enter any building.

I sabi eat pen cover too. As in I will eat it like a chewing gum and throwaway am after the blue case don turn white grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Prettyclown: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eeeeew! cheesy
chukxie:
I like to scratch my balls, and sometimes sniff my fingers. Most guys do it. It's not a conscious act; it's something we do without realizing it. Another thing I do is using my phone in the toilet, it makes pooping pleasurable !
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mrtaye: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yuneehk:

Improvise with a razor blade, not your teeth. I don't even understand how people chew their nails.

I have a colleague who fixes her nails just to prevent her from biting the natural ones. But, e don master the babe. She eats the fixed nails till they all come off, and then resumes eating the natural nails.
Loolz chronic niyen oo I doff hat for her
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
None of them. I don't finger drum much, and I only bite of my nails when I notice they're too long. I have a habit of writing nonsense on books and bits of paper Sha.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by olaayinkha(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I am a competent rain boot kicker

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Finger drumming. I do it quite often when I need to clear my head
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yuneehk:

Jesus. grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by luizpippo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:

Unfortunately I've been discharged like 56 times from there, I'm no longer qualify for admission, I've exceeded an average limit for a single human.

Use my own.

I haven't used any and won't be needing it in this world or the next.

I hereby willed it to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.