Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) (65389 Views)

Nigerian Man & his Lover Set Ablaze By his Ex-Partner and Mother Of Four (pics) / Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? / Which Habit Do You Have¿????¿??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by KristaPretty(f): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Scratching my balls then sniffing it and passing out from the stench. It gives me this ecstasy like I'm in heaven basking in glory.

You're finished grin

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by alabsmichael(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nail biting,finger drumming and pen clicking
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
obstead200:
I am a professional regurgitator... especially when I eat meat, sharwama or meatpie. And I really enjoy chewing up again and swallowing it right back.
Even my wife don't know this fact because I do it so professionally that u won't even notice what I am doing.

That is my bad habit.���
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed man wtf eww.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by pqmeup: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
None
Asceleb16:
Me: i'm a professional nail biter and a competent pen clicker
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by kcdendelo: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Smoketight007:
I fart very often and a very loud one too, and I just unconsciously say correct each time i fart
Hahahaha
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mrtaye: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yuneehk:

No be small.

The moment I see her doing that, I'll just call her name. She already knows what I'm calling her for and she'll stop. I take my eyes off her, and she's back to the job of eating her nails.
Loolz am a culprit too
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by maxzy01(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
picking my nose
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Boatswain: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Scratching my balls then sniffing it and passing out from the stench. It gives me this ecstasy like I'm in heaven basking in glory.

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by xangerar: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Leg shaker
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by placeofallure(f): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:

Unfortunately I've been discharged like 56 times from there, I'm no longer qualify for admission, I've exceeded an average limit for a single human... I'm hoping on God's healings. grin

Of a truth, you need deliverance.

I bite my nails. Tried stopping but keep returning.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by daluta: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mine entirely different, talking while sleeping grin grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Tsufyaan: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Those of you guys that chew nails must be a big breast lovers make una prove me wrong abeg....
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Leg shaker

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by emerged01(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
None
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by dtrend(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:

SMH
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Tzar(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
I am a leg shaker. It relieves a lot of stress for me.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Zane2point4(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Do you love to enter the bathroom with your phone?
Do you like to eat before brushing your teeth too?

The act of eating before brushing irritates me asin swallowing all your late night phlegm and spit chaiiiiii
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by vikiphy89(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
A be professional finger drummer cheesy cheesy
A pen clicker
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by moodyguy: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Do you love to enter the bathroom with your phone?
Do you like to eat before brushing your teeth too?
grin grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by silverkings: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
If peradventure I throw up, I am going to hold you guys responsible.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Blazadenise(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Unfortunately I don't have any of the listed above
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Stanley1155: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:

Unfortunately I've been discharged like 56 times from there, I'm no longer qualify for admission, I've exceeded an average limit for a single human... I'm hoping on God's healings. grin
comrade they have refused to admit someone just because he bears the same name with me.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by suwalee(f): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
Me: i'm a professional nail biter and a competent pen clicker
nail biter and leg shake
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Karleb(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Leg shaking.

I do that every time I'm on the keyboard. Involuntarily.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by pyro10(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
I can be naked for the world.
A day should be set aside where people like me can walk naked everywhere

Recently I noticed i shake leg alot which i don't like

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by czarr(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
According to science, nail biters have better immune systems. The germs ingested into the body from their nails helps the immune system practice defending the body...which makes it better at fighting stronger diseases.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Ppp1p: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
None
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by YourFavorite21(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Justinlean02:
I want to stop the noice picking, have seen it from others angle it's quite disgusting
yea, it is disgusting when another person does it in your presence, but not when you are doing it yourself .
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mariangeles(f): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Demigod22:
Walking naked from bedroom to parlour to kitchen to fix myself cup of tea and walk naked back to bedroom. I usually do this when I want to bath and when I am alone.

I must listen to music before I sleep in the night.

I can't survive a day without reading news.

I am usually quiet around family and shy too but very naughty, socially freak around friends.

If I am not bathing I find it difficult to brush my teeth.

Are you a Gemini? grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by rolams(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
None!
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Manofvalor1: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
receive your healing in jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.