Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. (1441 Views)

An Unhappy Marriage (partners Still Respect Themselves+no Abuse)stay Or Divorce? / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Nettybrown(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
Hi guys!
It happened a friend's friend just got a job as an assistant sales rep with a company in Ibadan. Yesterday, he and his boss went to collect 754000 naira from a customer. His boss gave it to him to keep because the had to travel to Fiditi to deliver some goods fiditi, the guy was sick so he couldnt follow his boss. Now, on his way back, the boss had accident and died instantly. Nobody knows the customer from the company neither does the customer have to the company. The question is, should he keep the money or give the money back to the company?
NB; he wasnt there when the goods were sold. He only knows about the money.
He's also very sure the company isnt aware of the money.[b] sad

Modified: Thanks for all your candid comments. He promised to return the money on monday!
Thanks again.
Nairalander for life!! smiley
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by AgroTrade: 5:18pm On May 01, 2020
WWJD.

You already know the answer man
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Nettybrown(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2020
AgroTrade:
WWJD.
You already know the answer man
I wouldnt be here man!
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by IceLip: 5:21pm On May 01, 2020
Just tell me you are d one, i won't ask for giveaway

2 Likes

Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 01, 2020
INTEGRITY is choosing your actions based on values instead of personal gains.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by ojun50(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2020
Tell him to return d money before the money return him to EFCC or police net.

1 Like

Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by phelonrays: 5:30pm On May 01, 2020
Honesty pays
He may choose otherwise, but the adverse effect is always disastrous undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by harqinhola(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2020
I have mixed feelings, who else is with me?
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by ut47(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2020
Return the money o

2 Likes

Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 01, 2020
anyhow anyhow they still find out about the money and if this ur paddy don chop d money na inside efcc cell im go vomit everything.better he hand over the money and have his peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by DanseMacabre(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2020
I'm 100% sure that money will still be traced to him. Him just dey start work, #750k na small money na...make him return am.

2 Likes

Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Chuknovski(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
return the damn money, its a curse if he eats a dead man money

2 Likes

Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
Steal it. When you'll be caught the play out will be like a movie even to you.

Single ladies see my signature.
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Missmossy(f): 6:11pm On May 01, 2020
Integrity matters, he should do the needful.

Except if he doesn’t have an active conscience. Stuffs like these can do a lot of damage in the nearest future it not handled wisely.

Money isn’t his so he shouldn’t think too much on keeping it even though times are hard.

1 Like

Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Dobson43: 6:11pm On May 01, 2020
Bro what these guys don't have the balls to say is that you should keep the money
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Apination(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
Nettybrown:
Hi guys!
It happened a friend's friend just got a job as an assistant sales rep with a company in Ibadan. Yesterday, he and his boss went to collect 754000 naira from a customer. His boss gave it to him to keep because the had to travel to Fiditi to deliver some goods fiditi, the guy was sick so he couldnt follow his boss. Now, on his way back, the boss had accident and died instantly. Nobody knows the customer from the company neither does the customer have to the company. The question is, should he keep the money or give the money back to the company?
From your story, the money is supposed to be with the boss who's dead and just the two of you know the whereabouts of the money as it stands. Because it would be taken for granted that it got lost along with the accident. I have done my best to analyse the issue for you, its left for you to decide grin

1 Like

Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Fidelismaria: 6:20pm On May 01, 2020

well what can I say?

Your mind is already made up

Even if you do return the money it would be act of fear not loyalty to your dead boss

Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Bobcygan: 6:30pm On May 01, 2020
So u think goods are being given to customers without any documentation. Don't let devil use. Return d money before u destroy your career
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by halogate: 6:50pm On May 01, 2020
return the money and have peace of mind
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 01, 2020
Let him give up the money, its not his'. Do you know how many other people the boss confided in about the biz? Something he knows nothing about and he thinks it easy to just fab the money. He'll soon realize the boss' death might be connected to that money by those who know more about it than your friend.
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Davidoff2000: 7:37pm On May 01, 2020
Thats what he or you thinks- you always think no one knows. Remember James Hadley Chase?

Go amd read the Sucker Punch or the Wary Transgressor. Juat when you think you have it all wrapped up, then boom- the sucker punch hits you hard
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 01, 2020
Hunger bad Aswear.. grin
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by VanillaIyce(f): 8:08pm On May 01, 2020
Nettybrown:
Hi guys!
Me ..I am going to have a hell of time deciding but ...he should give it back for humanity sakes or rather give it to his bosses wife
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Kalapizim(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2020
Why lose your integrity for ordinary 750k ?
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by Homeboiy: 9:12pm On May 01, 2020
The thing don leak already na as u carry the matter come Nairaland.
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by yomi007k(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2020
Return the money.
Re: What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. by bonnyhope: 10:09pm On May 01, 2020
Don't take what is not yours

INTEGRITY should be your watch word

(1) (Reply)

What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? / The Day I Had Sex With My Aunty’s Best Friend / Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.