Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) (27176 Views)

Why Did Atiku Fail To Get Bloc Votes From The North? / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by doctuw(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
naijapips04:
This all happened before the 1999 constitution.

Atiku didn't start civil service work in 1999.

All these Tinubu dunce mustn't be this idiot FFS.
guy keep quiet, you don't even understand what the OP is talking about.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by naijapips04: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
doctuw:
guy keep quiet, you don't even understand what the OP is talking about.

Mugu what are you talking about?
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Wwwq: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ya
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by 9jaRealist: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEKSqeKF7Ks

https://twitter.com/bicikay/status/1550882194037653504?t=Zng0C4eNRgLh1tvmAdHGLg&s=19

https://twitter.com/marythesa/status/1550803878089834497?t=Zng0C4eNRgLh1tvmAdHGLg&s=19

I am NOT supporting Atiku…

But since he left the public service well BEFORE 1999…
The 1999 Constitution CANNOT be basis for any alleged breach!

>
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by doctuw(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
naijapips04:

Mugu what are you talking about?
fool, do you know what General Order is? What about civil service regulations? Civil service rules?civil service Financial regulations. Those are books where laws and regulations that bind the civil servants can be found and not the 1999 constitution. These books predates 1999 constitution. I hope you understand me? Idiot
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by naijapips04: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
doctuw:
fool, do you know what General Order is? What about civil service regulations? Civil service rules?civil service Financial regulations. Those are books where laws and regulations that bind the civil servants can be found and not the 1999 constitution. These books predates 1999 constitution. I hope you understand me? Idiot

Mugu the op quoted the 1999 constitution. Does this your guidelines supercede the 1999 constitution? Can you show me parts of this your guidelines that says a civil servant cannot have an investment. I'm waiting...mugu.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by tosygno(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Just like Atiku, many people don't even know it's not a breach of the Civil service rules but a breach of the "code of Conduct" for public officers as enshrined in the 5th Schedule to the Constitution and Code of Conduct Bureau & Tribunal Act....The appropriate Agency to deal with such matter is also not ICPC but CCB.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Poleski: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu are very corrupt individuals who shouldn't be allowed to go near Aso Rock.

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Cromagnon: 3:44am On Jul 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

No way!

Everybody cannot be farmers because variety is the spice of life.

Idiots shouldn't be writing our laws
actually everyone can
It's just not optimal

And whoever wins gets to write the rules, idiots or not
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by doctuw(m): 5:28am On Jul 25, 2022
naijapips04:

Mugu the op quoted the 1999 constitution. Does this your guidelines supercede the 1999 constitution? Can you show me parts of this your guidelines that says a civil servant cannot have an investment. I'm waiting...mugu.
oponu, I don't need to even talk here....you all know nada
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by naijapips04: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2022
doctuw:
oponu, I don't need to even talk here....you all know nada

See this okpokoro ishi....lol.
Air head. Typical Tinubu supporter.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by zionstaar75: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2022
hush15:
indicted by the which senate?

The question then would be why didn't they follow up with impeachment proceedings!
its either u were too young then or weren't conversant in national discourse because ptdf was a national scandal then and it was money he used to save himself. We know this man and am sure most Nigerians know him too.he"ll not rule this country,we'll not allow him truncate zoning,he's just wasting his time
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by hush15: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
its either u were too young then or weren't conversant in national discourse because ptdf was a national scandal then and it was money he used to save himself. We know this man and am sure most Nigerians know him too.he"ll not rule this country,we'll not allow him truncate zoning,he's just wasting his time

Well, I am obidient. My PVC is very ready to do the job. However, I will still accept anything bur Tinubu
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by zionstaar75: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
hush15:

Well, I am obidient. My PVC is very ready to do the job. However, I will still accept anything bur Tinubu
same here.atiku is a fantastically corrupt man that can never change his ways
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by hush15: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
same here.atiku is a fantastically corrupt man that can never change his ways

He aint perfect but he would still best that vampire called BAT. Neways like I said, am OBIDIENT all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeleke Suffers Gaffe, Appoints Commissioner As ‘Minister’ / Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.