Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) (27370 Views)

Why Did Atiku Fail To Get Bloc Votes From The North? / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Wahala90: 5:36am On Jul 24, 2022
... .

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by SU50: 5:40am On Jul 24, 2022
jumper524:
I wish more people can be constructive in reasoning like you.
See the comments made up, all for comment sake. Zero wisdom from the youths. I honestly miss what this forum was all about years back. The kind of knowledge gathered here in the past would make people respect your opinion when you conversate. Now see the rubbish people are posting above you.

The 'Just comment because I have to comment not because I have something to say' kind of mentality and about every topic, even that which he knows absolutely nothing about, its sad really.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by shariff84: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2022
God1000:
Atiku is another disaster waiting to happen if elected.

I will never advise anybody to vote for him, he cannot give us the new Nigeria we're clamouring for.
only God know who will give us new Nigeria.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by ussy09(m): 5:46am On Jul 24, 2022
The question is was his own government job role suffering because of him engaging in to business? So I see no reason why he should not invest his salary knowing fully well that he must retire some day. Atiku is a business oriented man, people kept on calling him thief as if their own candidates are Saint. Weather you like it or not Atiku is Nigeria next president.

1 Like

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by ussy09(m): 5:49am On Jul 24, 2022
God1000:

I will never advise anybody to vote for him, he cannot give us the new Nigeria we're clamouring for.
How is he a disaster? Speak with facts.

1 Like

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by oyichi: 5:55am On Jul 24, 2022
what I know is that among all the four major contenders, we have two thieves and a fulanist, vote wisely
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by naikeboy(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2022
#obidient the only way
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Zetty177x: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2022
This man too old to rule o. His jaw don fall. Nigerians use your brains biko. Vote for younger..
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by soundgodrecords: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Yes Atiku is a Thief shebi after saling 126 nigerian assets and companies. U think we Nigerians are fools.Kaduna and all surrounding states Insha Allah! Shall win the vice presidency for Sen. Yusuf Daati. Sen. Datti shall be the president of Nigeria in 2027.Peter Obi of Labour party 4 all PVCs. Lets Kill PDP and APC for Nigeria to see life.Mumu. Our PVC will all vote for Labour Party. APC govt. has killed 100,500 Nigerian youths through insecurity and poverty. Ģodiya ga for providing Peter Obi.Ubangiji for Sen. YUSUF Daati Ahmed

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by ponishah: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Nigerians, let's learn to follow man that knows the road. Enough of Muslims taking us for granted. Tinubu has dared us by choosing a Muslim deputy, let's speak through our votes. Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally. The battle line has been drawn. If the over 28 million Christians in the North can cooperate with all the Christians in the South and pull our weights behind Peter Obi, then we are sure of winning. It is simple but requires dedications and focus. I AM OBIDIENT.
And if every moslem votes for tinubu then, what do you think will happen?
If you are living in a glass house you dont throw stones.
Campaign with content, please.
... and I should remind you once again, beware of this path of choice you have chosen, you may end up playing into the hands of apc victory, beware.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by basork: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Did Atiku engage in the business himself negating his job? The answer is NO. They were cars he gave out in hire purchase to individuals through a hire purchase firm that makes return to him.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Hotsparkles(m): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Good bless you, ivwas about to say this. Military era is different from democracy.

Op. You are not bright.

Pls what's d level of your education?

Was Atiku a civil servant after 1999 or before?

He was a custom officer in the 60s to late 80s, so how does 1999 constitution apply to him?

Tinubu urchins are hopeless. I blame the moderator who didn't vett this topic before pusing it to the front page
When I hear dumb comments from Nigerians like this, I just confirm that nothing good can come out of the country
[/quote]
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Nigerians, let's learn to follow man that knows the road. Enough of Muslims taking us for granted. Tinubu has dared us by choosing a Muslim deputy, let's speak through our votes. Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally. The battle line has been drawn. If the over 28 million Christians in the North can cooperate with all the Christians in the South and pull our weights behind Peter Obi, then we are sure of winning. It is simple but requires dedications and focus. I AM OBIDIENT.
I've heard you. We are going to pull our weights behind Sowore. I'm sure we are on the same goal
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Slynation(m): 6:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Nigerians better follow who know road oO.....!! Obi is being led by the light, while others are using torch likely to die after deceiving you as usual...

A notable and real life example is the Man from Daura who has multiplied everything (products, hardship, suffering) in Nigeria by 3...
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2022
That's why they call him barawo in the north.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Slynation(m): 6:29am On Jul 24, 2022
ponishah:

And if every moslem votes for tinubu then, what do you think will happen?
If you are living in a glass house you dont throw stones.
Campaign with content, please.
... and I should remind you once again, beware of this path of choice you have chosen, you may end up playing into the hands of apc victory, beware.
That would even be better since this is the path you all are towing by saying A Muslim vice was chosen based on competence...So Let Christians vote for Obi while Muslims vote for either Tinubu, Atiku or Kwakwanso...

Then let us see who will emerge victorious...!!
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Bigchristo22(m): 6:53am On Jul 24, 2022
knowhowk:

Bring up your Evidence or remain silence forever.
You are still in this shit of asking evidence when will you move pass this kind of mentality? Atiku or Tinubu nor send you message na their political ambitions dem focus on
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by muzically(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2022
swaggerjack:
What about Tinubu that broke the Public Procurement Act when he gave his personal company 10% tax Tithe commission and hid it through fronts. And then wrote it into state law, so he collects 10% tax Tithe commission from Lagos state for infinity.

Chai! So na Tinubu dey collect Lagos State Tithe? He is the god of lagos shocked
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Vote for the person you feel is best for you, but the one that will win needs votes from different religion and different tribes, the Muslims are the majority with this kind of your analysis if the Muslims should also mobilize then only Muslim Muslim will be president and vice all the time. So focus on competence and someone that their being in the office will positively touch lives and improve living conditions without need to campaign with his religion or tribe.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Tboymessiah(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2022
God1000:

NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by hush15: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEKSqeKF7Ks

https://twitter.com/bicikay/status/1550882194037653504?t=Zng0C4eNRgLh1tvmAdHGLg&s=19

https://twitter.com/marythesa/status/1550803878089834497?t=Zng0C4eNRgLh1tvmAdHGLg&s=19

Well, what was the law as at that time he was drafted. You can't use 1999 constitution against him during a military era. People just reply based on sentiments. All these was before even 1993. So, if there is any actions that is to be taken, it will have to be within the laws of that Era. Furthermore, he has a farm and as known with fulanis, he has cattles too so he is already a farmer which una civil rules tolerate. Lastly, even if we are to look at it logically, we say civil service rules only permits you to have a farm, pls tell me is farming not a business like every other? Business na business na as long as it is has profit motive, be it farm or whatever. Won't you expand? Won't there also be conflict of interest. Most of the politicians comes from private and business lives, so because they want to serve, their businesses and legacy should die? So Osinbajo who has a chamber being a lawyer has to stop and close down his chambers cos he is vp? We ain't serious in this country. Hate Won't kill some people I swear!

The man HASNT done anything wrong jare make una free the man.

However, I am still obedient. As long as no be that opolo eye man wey dey on pampers always sha
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by zionstaar75: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2022
jumper524:
I wish more people can be constructive in reasoning like you.
See the comments made up, all for comment sake. Zero wisdom from the youths. I honestly miss what this forum was all about years back. The kind of knowledge gathered here in the past would make people respect your opinion when you conversate. Now see the rubbish people are posting above you.
this kind business abi?gay thief

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by hush15: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2022
Sowiki:

I've heard you. We are going to pull our weights behind Sowore. I'm sure we are on the same goal

Which Sowore?
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by meetgaya: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2022
I am not a supporter of Atiku but Atiku didn't break any service rules as he didn't work under 1999 Constitution
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by hush15: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2022
zionstaar75:
this kind business abi?gay thief

Whatever Obasanjo says cannot hold water because we know his grief with Atiku. Maligned him cos he felt he wasn't loyal to him.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by hush15: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Are you sure you are communicating?

Don't tell me you are saying Tinubu is a saint or better than the two men u mentioned because that will be the biggest joke of the century

Are you taking BBQ serious? When it comes to politics, he is as partisan as it gets so ignore him abeg. He is darkness politically, thus can't comprehend light!
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Startrap: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2022
OP that did not read brighter grammar, how do you expect such to understand complex constitution of Nigeria.
DrAkpamudehe:

Op. You are not bright.

Pls what's d level of your education?

Was Atiku a civil servant after 1999 or before?

He was a custom officer in the 60s to late 80s, so how does 1999 constitution apply to him?

Tinubu urchins are hopeless. I blame the moderator who didn't vett this topic before pusing it to the front page
When I hear dumb comments from Nigerians like this, I just confirm that nothing good can come out of the country
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Ayilara1(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2022
swaggerjack:
What about Tinubu that broke the Public Procurement Act when he gave his personal company 10% tax commission and hid it through fronts. And then wrote it into state law, so he collects 10% tax commission from Lagos state for infinity.

He deserves it. Almost all politicians are their, tinubu is an innovative one even if he is a theif.

When Obasanjo stopped paying Lagos then, most government would have failed in that condition but he excelled.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by hush15: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Public service rules are not in national constitution. It is the authority by civil service commission to set public service rules that derive from the consitution wink
And that rule itself should be almost old as Nigeria if you are farmiliar with civil service.
I can figure that you are young since you think it dates back to just 1999 wink

What are you saying now! It is the authority by civil service blah blah blah. I just hope English doesn't give you heart burn cos guy, you just said nothing o. However, let me pretend to understand where you coming from, civil service rules and constitution are two mutually exclusive document. Mind you, most of those period were military era. So you need to understand the decrees and laws of then. Customs are other security agencies may not have fallen under civil service rules then cos all these was even before 1993. Neway, what's past is past. What matters is anything from 1999.

By the way, Nigerians like to dey complain sha. They must find fault even if e no make sense.let us all go to the ballot to express our grievances.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by TotalRunter: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:

Clearly
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by zionstaar75: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2022
hush15:

Whatever Obasanjo says cannot hold water because we know his grief with Atiku. Maligned him cos he felt he wasn't loyal to him.
do u know how to read?he was indicted by the senate,is it picture you're reading? Wetin person no go see for nairaland sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole / Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.