Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) (27177 Views)

Why Did Atiku Fail To Get Bloc Votes From The North? / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by lexy2014: 1:38am On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Public service rules are not in national constitution. It is the authority by civil service commission to set public service rules that derive from the consitution wink
And that rule itself should be almost old as Nigeria if you are farmiliar with civil service.
I can figure that you are young since you think it dates back to just 1999 wink

Going by your ancient logic, we can also say that bayo onanuga (born in 1957), Tinubus campaign spokesperson, is also very young and that he thinks that civil service rules date back to just 1999 since he was the first to associate the 1999 constitution to atiku doing business while he was in the civil service. Since Onanuga was born in 1957, I will assume you were born much more earlier...maybe in the 1940s, 1930s or earlier.

1 Like

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by naijapips04: 1:41am On Jul 24, 2022
onuman:

Whether it's Decree or Constitution, even the blind or the deaf knows that it's Conflict of Interests for a government employee to engage in a private business. The private business of a government employee shall distract the employee from rendering optimal dedication to the employee's government job.

Which conflict of interest? He had investment. People were remitting money to him. He's not opening shop and selling market. Can a civil servant invest in real estate?
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by joepepsy(m): 1:49am On Jul 24, 2022
No battle line has been drawn,Obi is thesame even worst.
IboHausaYoruba:
Nigerians, let's learn to follow man that knows the road. Enough of Muslims taking us for granted. Tinubu has dared us by choosing a Muslim deputy, let's speak through our votes. Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally. The battle line has been drawn. If the over 28 million Christians in the North can cooperate with all the Christians in the South and pull our weights behind Peter Obi, then we are sure of winning. It is simple but requires dedications and focus. I AM OBIDIENT.

1 Like

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by einsteine(m): 2:16am On Jul 24, 2022
There was no such rule when Atiku did this.

BAT's people are gasping at straws.

Tinubu is undoubtedly the most corrupt politician in modern Nigerian history and is not in a position to even accuse someone of breaking rules.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:35am On Jul 24, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Op. You are really dumb .

Pls what's d level of your education?

Was Atiku a civil servant after 1999 or before?

He was a custom officer in the 60s to late 80s, so how does 1999 constitution apply to him?

Tinubu urchins are hopeless. I blame the dull moderator who didn't vett this topic before pusing it to the front page
When I hear silly comments from Nigerians like u, I just confirm that nothing good can come out of the country
60s? How old is he?
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by sulaak(m): 2:41am On Jul 24, 2022
God1000:
Atiku is another disaster waiting to happen if elected.

I will never advise anybody to vote for him, he cannot give us the new Nigeria we're clamouring for.

He has no idea of PIA or the oil industry beyond privatisation to his close ally, he is hopelessly clueless on the economic matter and will be an equal disaster like Buhari
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Cromagnon: 3:01am On Jul 24, 2022
SmartPolician:
In my opinion, that section of the Nigerian law is not realistic. Therefore, it should be amended or expunged.

With the cost of living getting worse, nobody can conveniently survive on just one government job. Everyone deserves a second stream of income, as far as the government job is not negatively affected.
farming
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by harmony75: 3:04am On Jul 24, 2022
All the generator we use today was imported by Atiku after destroying NEPA so sad this are the kind of people we parade in Nigeria politics � someone said we should vote for atiku he's married to igbo, Yoruba and hausa?! Most dumb thing to say. Get your PVC!
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by NaijaCowFarm: 3:12am On Jul 24, 2022
swaggerjack:
What about Tinubu that broke the Public Procurement Act when he gave his personal company 10% tax commission and hid it through fronts. And then wrote it into state law, so he collects 10% tax commission from Lagos state for infinity.

No need to argue, both Tinubu and Atiku are serial thieves

1 Like

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by SmartPolician: 3:16am On Jul 24, 2022
Cromagnon:
farming

No way!

Everybody cannot be farmers because variety is the spice of life.

Idiots shouldn't be writing our laws
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by 43Ronin: 3:20am On Jul 24, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

He was a custom officer in the 60s to late 80s, so how does 1999 constitution apply to him?

Tinubu urchins are hopeless. I blame the dull moderator who didn't vett this topic before pusing it to the front page
When I hear silly comments from Nigerians like u, I just confirm that nothing good can come out of the country

Tifnubu urchins are the worst of the worst, the scum of the earth.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by johnnychuks(m): 3:34am On Jul 24, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

just are you are fully educated and came out with your high level of degrees to support Atiku, your Education is BANZA.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by johnnychuks(m): 3:48am On Jul 24, 2022
unmask:
you are Obidient and your best way to convince people is playing the religious card? A lot of you don't know what you want
. pls can you tell us want you your self want? may be what you want may change our thinking direction to emulate you.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by olibeans: 3:51am On Jul 24, 2022
Atiku didn't break the civil service rules by not engaging in business of transportation of people or goods.

Yes, other than farming, Atiku could've engaged in such activities after the close of work and therefore is exonerated of all alledged infractions.

Those who know nothing should keep quiet here with their wawulence.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 4:07am On Jul 24, 2022
johnnychuks:
just are you are fully educated and came out with your high level of degrees to support Atiku, your Education is BANZA.

Na a chi ko wa nkaa

1 Like

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Kenny9857(m): 4:21am On Jul 24, 2022
swaggerjack:
What about Tinubu that broke the Public Procurement Act when he gave his personal company 10% tax commission and hid it through fronts. And then wrote it into state law, so he collects 10% tax commission from Lagos state for infinity.

Are you trying to justify the wrong with another wrong
Both of this old men are not worthy..... Go get a life boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by okezuoemmanue(m): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2022
The question was how was Atiku so wealthy as a public officer?
It's not expected that Atiku should be that wealthy as a public office holder.
Not Atiku was saying that he saw other lucrative business while he was a custom officer.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by patrickcollins: 4:31am On Jul 24, 2022
God1000:

I will never advise anybody to vote for him, he cannot give us the new Nigeria we're clamouring for.
Pls was the law binding before 1999 because Atiku was a civil servant in the 1980s
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by assholemods: 4:44am On Jul 24, 2022
SmartPolician:
In my opinion, that section of the Nigerian law is not realistic. Therefore, it should be amended or expunged.

With the cost of living getting worse, nobody can conveniently survive on just one government job. Everyone deserves a second stream of income, as far as the government job is not negatively affected.
The second stream is already spelt out for you "farming".
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Scholes007(m): 4:44am On Jul 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

I totally support you on this. Government pay is as good as "go kill yourself"
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by assholemods: 4:46am On Jul 24, 2022
swaggerjack:
Una no get sense at all! So two wrongs makes a right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by unmask: 5:03am On Jul 24, 2022
johnnychuks:
. pls can you tell us want you your self want? may be what you want may change our thinking direction to emulate you.
The best and most competent leader amongst the lot, while being blind to religion and tribe.

So if you want to preach Peter Obi, do so on the premise that he is the best of the rest. Because if he wins, as a good leader that we hope he is, he also has to be blind to religion and tribe while working for the collective good of the country
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Octavian77: 5:09am On Jul 24, 2022
1999 constitution. When was atiku employed ?
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by JAMO84: 5:09am On Jul 24, 2022
naijapips04:
This all happened before the 1999 constitution.

Atiku didn't start civil service work in 1999.

All these Tinubu dunce mustn't be this idiot FFS.
What about his University, that one too happened before 1999?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Vadese1: 5:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Was Atiku still a Custom in1999. .
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by anataala: 5:32am On Jul 24, 2022
BAT is the answer
God1000:

Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Globalistic(f): 5:33am On Jul 24, 2022
So you signed an agreement to collect 5 Peugeot cars and attached benches made you a Billionaire just like that?

Hahaha! Yeye the smell.
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by Trapnews: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Wisv:
Nigeria need peter obi.....
Pitoobi is too good for the zoo. Amala and ewedu people like us will not appreciate him and our almajiri brothers will despise him. Let him contest for Biafra president. Or are we no longer almajiri and amala people?
The earlier you continue your agitation, the better for you guys grin
Re: Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) by pfadom: 5:36am On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:

Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally.

If the above are your fathers in the faith, I'm afraid you're either fatherless or faithless. Let Jesus be the author and perfecter of your faith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeleke Suffers Gaffe, Appoints Commissioner As ‘Minister’ / Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.