Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner (29291 Views)

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY / Banks! Why All This ATM Card Maintenance Charges? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by MacANDIES: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
talk2hb1:
Go give it to the nearest UBA bank security now

Advice from the pit of hell.
You go answer questions till you find yourself in kirikiri especially if there has been a withdrawal from the said account.
Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Namiji4319: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Halo22:
@OP, in case you have not grabbed the message, let me add my own. My town man once picked First bank ATM and returned it to the bank. Unfortunately for him, the card had been used by a fraudster who wiped off all the money in the account. Like play like play, nah so they called EFCC to arrest the man and till today, he is still paying back the money on instalments, about 350k. So oga, just need to the advices above.
its not possible to make a transaction with no pin
Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Ugmama(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kimiso:
Please I don't want to do a favour that would put me into trouble i found this UBA ATM card of someone lost it looks too current than to think the owner intentionally doesn't find it anymore useful am thinking of returning it to the bank so that it would not end up in the hands of scammers for fraudulent activities,
.........thanks am awaiting your opinion tomorrow is Monday which is when the bank would resume

Happy Sunday

Return it to UBA nearest office. To the security
Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Corto: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kimiso:
Please I don't want to do a favour that would put me into trouble i found this UBA ATM card of someone lost it looks too current than to think the owner intentionally doesn't find it anymore useful am thinking of returning it to the bank so that it would not end up in the hands of scammers for fraudulent activities,
.........thanks am awaiting your opinion tomorrow is Monday which is when the bank would resume

Happy Sunday

Better destroy it and move on, before Naija police go use you do sallah

In other news...who else noticed this business section is now inundated by all manner of forex scams
Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Dksmile: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Take it to the nearest police station first thing in the morning but pls make sure you come back here and give us the outcome . grin grin
Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Halo22: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Namiji4319:
Of a read my write up again for better understanding.
Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by shoprite: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
The only favor you can do to the card owner and yourself is to destroy that card . . .before you come back here to create another topic "Hope I won't be going to prison for being found in possession of someone's ATM card"
Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by shoprite: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Namiji4319:

In your own interest, never allow anyone access to your full ATM card number and the Security number (3 digit) behind the card ...PIN or no PIN. . .If you do, you will live to remember this post.
Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Iyeeshaar(f): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Just break it, the owner should have blocked it.

BTW have you heard about the ongoing SEASON 9 AUDITION FOR THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA. If you are aged 21-40 this is your chance.Audition will hold in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Enugu and online for Entrepreneurs.

Register now:www.thenexttitian.com

Remember 20million is up for grabs

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Gabrielll(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kindly return to your nearest police station near you. God bless you as you do so.Kindly return to the nearest police station near you. God bless you as you do so.Kindly return to your nearest police station near you. God bless you as you do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue / Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market / A Bank Has Been Built In Igbogbo Ikorodu, Finally (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.