Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. (898 Views)

Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions / I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / I Need Serious Assistance And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Itohanmiwa: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to all nairalanders. Before I start with the issue at hand, I would like to wish us all a happy week ahead.
There is this young 19 year old girl I just met, and while there is obviously a sexual chemistry between I don't want to just build this relationship on sex alone, I want to implore nairalanders to help me with suggestions and ways in which I can help this girl attain her potentials and become somebody in life. Her mind is still empty right now and from what I've noticed so far, she does listen to me a lot. I know this topic may sound silly to so many folks here, but any advise and suggestion I receive will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation and may God bless every one of us.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by portplus: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2022
Does she listen to her parents counsel?
Does hold her parents/guardians in high regards?

The response the questions above would determine how far you can help her.
Focus should be on going further in her education and learning a skill.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Itohanmiwa: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2022
portplus:
Does she listen to her parents counsel?
Does hold her parents/guardians in high regards?

The response the questions above would determine how far you can help her.
Focus should be on going further in her education and learning a skill.
Yes she listens to her parents. Thank you very much for taking time out toshare an advise. It was gratefully received and I truly appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Petyprincess(f): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2022
The first question I need to ask you is how old are you sir?
You shouldn’t even be thinking of any sexual chemistry between you guys because she’s barely an adult.

If you really want to help her, take her as your blood sister without any form of sexual thought towards her, let her get busy by attending jamb class and tell her to listen to her parent’s advice.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by candidladyTemp(f): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2022
sad
Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Itohanmiwa: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2022
Petyprincess:
You shouldn’t even be thinking of any sexual chemistry between you guys because she’s barely an adult.

If you really want to help her, take her as your blood sister without any form of sexual thought towards her, let her get busy by attending jamb class and tell her to listen to her parent’s advice.
Thank you very much for your candid advise, I am someone who believes in the value of education and I will see to it she prioritizes her education and also listens to her parents advise.
Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by seylen(f): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Are you sure this girl needs any help? If you really want to help, ask her first if she needs it

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Rosaline5000: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Yes she listens to her parents. Thank you very much for taking time out toshare an advise. It was gratefully received and I truly appreciate.
You look like someone that is scared of online bashing lol.
Dont give a fvck what online trolls says, they are pathetic in their own lives.
And to your question, just advice her, ask her what her dream is, if it's to go to school or learn a skill and remember achieving one's dream will also need money so if you can, help her financially.
Wishing the best in your relationship

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Itohanmiwa: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:

You look like someone that is scared of online bashing lol.
Dont give a fvck what online trolls says, they are pathetic in their own lives.
And to your question, just advice her, ask her what her dream is, if it's to go to school or learn a skill and remember achieving one's dream will also need money so if you can, help her financially.
Wishing the best in your relationship
Thank you so much. I do appreciate your kind words. I will do accordingly thanks once more. As for online bashing, most people won’t be able to see things from my own perspective so the bashers are welcomed. cheesy
Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Tboymessiah(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

U dey whine urself, u are trying to do all ur best to secure this young girl bcus of sexual fantasy.

Don't worry, yahoo boys we reason her soon, she will start demanding from u. Then u will be shouting, Haba Allah! Haba Allah.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Itohanmiwa: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

U dey whine urself, u are trying to do all u best to secure this young girl bcus of sexual fantasy.

Don't worry, yahoo boys we reason her soon, then she will demanding from u. Then u will be shouting, Haba Allah! Haba Allah.
You this table shaker grin grin cheesy… Remain blessed bro
Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Nyascobar1414: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Which man in his right sense will sponsor a girl's education in return for marriage...

As they always say...
You will learn the hardway!
Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Medianna(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
You're in love..
Congratulations o

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by okoroemeka(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Petyprincess:

why worry about the inveitable,it is obvious they have already nacked,but I really appreciate the op effort in thinking beyond sex,but how to improve her life,talk to her if she is intelligent enough to continue school help her,if she is from a family that can't foot most of the school bills let her learn a handwork,you can pay part of the money it is not too costly,I have done such for many girls,she can learn hair dressing,sewing,etc,and don't forget the nacking it is very important.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Itohanmiwa: 4:27am On Jul 25, 2022
okoroemeka:
why worry about the inveitable,it is obvious they have already nacked,but I really appreciate the op effort in thinking beyond sex,but how to improve her life,talk to her if she is intelligent enough to continue school help her,if she is from a family that can't foot most of the school bills let her learn a handwork,you can pay part of the money it is not too costly,I have done such for many girls,she can learn hair dressing,sewing,etc,and don't forget the nacking it is very important.
Thank you very much brother. May God continue to bless you for you sincere advise.
Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Itohanmiwa: 4:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Medianna:
You're in love..
Congratulations o
The thing shock me sef o, but forget those hard guy stuff, when it hits you, just can't say no.
Re: Please I Need Advice And Suggestions. by Itohanmiwa: 4:38am On Jul 25, 2022
I really want to appreciate everyone who took their time out to respond to my request, I respect every opinion here and you guys don't know how much you've really helped me out. May God continue to meet you all at the points of your needs. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Help Interpret My Dream / How To Break-up / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.