Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Does Taking Bitters Cause Kidney failure? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Taking Bitters Cause Kidney failure? (3620 Views)

The Sexual Health Benefits Of Odogwu Bitters - Obi Cubana Drink / Does Taking Habib Yoghurt Make You Lose Weight? / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Taking Bitters Cause Kidney failure? by Maxxim: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Those wey dey cap say agbo or bitters are the cause of kidney failure, abeg try to dey clarify am
The issue here is not with agbo rather it's with the sellers, have you ever asked how these things are being prepared and what are the stuffs added to make those concoctions.

I've once caught an agbo seller buying hard drugs he intends to add to his agbo, funniest thing is that few minutes after consuming it, you'll start sweating and feeling better not knowing it's the work of the drugs.

Nothing matches making your agbo by yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Taking Bitters Cause Kidney failure? by shogotermies(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
silibaba:
not true bae.

How sir
Re: Does Taking Bitters Cause Kidney failure? by shogotermies(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maxxim:
Those wey dey cap say agbo or bitters are the cause of kidney failure, abeg try to dey clarify am
The issue here is not with agbo rather it's with the sellers, have you ever asked how these things are being prepared and what are the stuffs added to make those concoctions.

I've once caught an agbo seller buying hard drugs he intends to add to his agbo, funniest thing is that few minutes after consuming it, you'll start sweating and feeling better not knowing it's the work of the drugs.

Nothing matches making your agbo by yourself.

I agree

1 Like

Re: Does Taking Bitters Cause Kidney failure? by format9798(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
sseunth:

They only cause kidney failure if you abuse them.

Before civilization, agbo was used for treatment.

And a lot of people die without knowing the cause of their death those days. Abi no be d dayz wey dem say SS kids na Abiku?

1 Like

Re: Does Taking Bitters Cause Kidney failure? by Alphamale101(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
shogotermies:

I believe one pet size bottle is enough, and also it doesn't have to be everyday.
Moreover, if you consume sugar so much then, 2 to 3 times is enough per week.
If not your body will build resistance towards it and what you aim to achieve won't work anymore.

Little by little I'm trying to get it under control.
Like today though the urge was so much, I jus had to get it under control and get busy so as not to think about going to get bitters. Trying to reduce it to 3 times a week.

1 Like

Re: Does Taking Bitters Cause Kidney failure? by shogotermies(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Alphamale101:

Little by little I'm trying to get it under control.
Like today though the urge was so much, I jus had to get it under control and get busy so as not to think about going to get bitters. Trying to reduce it to 3 times a week.

You will be fine sir. The good thing is; the side effect won't tell so early

1 Like

Re: Does Taking Bitters Cause Kidney failure? by sseunth(m): 1:25am On Jul 25, 2022
format9798:

And a lot of people die without knowing the cause of their death those days. Abi no be d dayz wey dem say SS kids na Abiku?
if you abuse paracetamol, you will face the consequences.

Agbo causing kidney problem and the likes is because of abuse.
Re: Does Taking Bitters Cause Kidney failure? by Af0nja: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2022
I said something about this yesterday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE / 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? / Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger Bútt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.