Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful (3509 Views)

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
A conversation between a guy and a girl he intend to marry next year after she was given 5k for exmas. They have not mate one on one for a long time, as long as 1 year plus.

I just saw this somewhere and decided to bring it here for some Niralandal evaluation. What do I know.

But honestly I thought it's just me, most times doing anything for an average Nigerian girl seems like a natural offense, especially when you do it without expecting anything in return; for their mind they would just assume that they have outsmarted you or they'd see you as Mugu.

Just as I was going through that chat and one babe came to me claiming stranded that she needed transport, and obviously she actually needed the help but I declined as she came at the wrong time when I was still annoyed by that conversation. I heard as she was telling someone on the phone that he thought he can jus bring her out and make her stranded probably disappointed by a guy.

3 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by chatinent: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by chatinent: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
"Is it not your duty to give me enough money to buy what I want.“

After breakup...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Hezzyluv: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
That ingratitude is bound in the hearts of most Nigerian girls with entitlement mentality. undecided
As far as I'm concerned, no any ashawo fit use my head play 5aside.

4 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Uchefame(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
May God deliver us from this type of ladies. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by MrAdam: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
Some men needs a girl like this to wise the fuk up!

9 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by marlow1962(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Haha, op get too many responsibilities for em head, lmao.

Where una from dy jam all this kind gals self

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
I don't see anything wrong in what the girl did or said. She already appreciated the 5k and asked for money for shopping, and the guy is busy talking like a chatter box because he sent 5k.

The guy is the one at fault here. Shey because you sent someone a meager 5k that can not even buy a decent sandal, make the girl no talk again or make every body be on standstill? Abeg!

See how he's even talking anyhow because of 5k. No be men dey send ordinary girlfriend 200k commot eyes? How much more someone you want to marry. It's this kid of men that will give their wife 500 naira for pot of soup and be expecting it to last one week with chicken and orisirisi inside soup. Baby girl, leave him. You go see better man.

No matter the pressure, don't marry a stingy or poor man. Abeg I'm out of here.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by ahnie: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
chatinent:
Ok
Nwoke'm good afternoon,pls were you able to broker the deal with that pstemma dude?
I hope it was a success?
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by kelspinall(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Niggaz dey try oo,if if I perceive ungratefulness from you.. OmO I don comot hands
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
kelspinall:
Niggaz dey try oo,if if I perceive ungratefulness from you.. OmO I don comot hands

The girl was not ungrateful. She said she already appreciated the guy and the guy just kept going on and on like a parrot. Na the girl no get mouth. If na me, the thing wen I for tell the guy eh.... he go cry
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Main reason why I dont want to marry a nigerian girl
Look at bitch up there .

5 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I don't see anything wrong in what the girl did or said. She already appreciated the 5k and asked for money for shopping, and the guy is busy talking like a chatter box because he sent 5k.

The guy is the one at fault here. Shey because you sent someone a meager 5k that can not even buy a decent sandal, make the girl no talk again or make every body be on standstill? Abeg!

See how he's even talking anyhow because of 5k. No be men dey send ordinary girlfriend 200k commot eyes? How much more someone you want to marry. It's this kid of men that will give their wife 500 naira for pot of soup and be expecting it to last one week with chicken and orisirisi inside soup. Baby girl, leave him. You go see better man.

Na them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

The girl was not ungrateful. She said she already appreciated the guy and the guy just kept going on and on like a parrot. Na the girl no get mouth. If na me, the thing wen I for tell the guy eh.... he go cry
The money in your account, minus all the one you got through men, how much balance do you have that's actually your genuine money? Can you also tell us one thing you have ever given to your man(that's if you have any right now) apart from sxc

8 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Savedday: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
The day you realize that you can never satisfy a 9ja girl the better for you.

They live in the now. If you give her $1 billion today, she will be happy and show you fake love. But after that day, you have done nothing for her.

They are so useless and ready to drain you to your last Kobo! All of them

8 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
TRUTHaDDICTED:
The money in your account, minus all the one you got through men, how much balance do you have that's actually your genuine money? Can you also tell us one thing you have ever given to your man(that's if you have any right now) apart from sxc

Stingy man, na Dem. They can't part with more than 5k.
FYI, I don't depend on any man but God and my income from a legit source. I work very hard to avoid men like you talking trash to me because of money I burn at a sitting.

I gift people that amount without flinching. Na God.
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by MasterShifu010(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
I don’t know if it’s just me or it happens to everyone .
I gave one babe that I was liking 3k I couldn’t sleep for days , thinking of the things I could have done with that money , I had to stop talking to her , but I spent like 10k at a bar in one night with my guys and it felt like change to me .....
Hope this will no affect me latter in life sha ....

14 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Aladdin1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Wailai! you be thief! for you to call 200k "ordinary". leave am!,leave am!.naim make una dey tey for market until una become expired goods.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by IMAliyu2: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
I don't get it?

So correct me if I'm wrong,
The Guy sent 5k to the girl as a Christmas gift, but the girl is requesting for more to buy clothes and hair.
The Guy is taking offense from this because he perceives this as her being ungrateful, because he doesn't feel obligated to send her the money in the first place, or he feels the exchange in the relationship is one sided and she doesn't do enough for him to justify spending more on her.

This dating wahala.
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Stingy man, na Dem. They can't part with more than 5k.
FYI, I don't depend on any man but God and my income from a legit source. I work very hard to avoid men like you talking trash to me because of money I burn at a sitting.

I gift people that amount without flinching. Na God.
Anyone that works for his or her money can never insult anyone for offering insufficient need to another. A gift is a gift no matter how little. But only Gold digging howes like you always embrace entitlement mentality. Na ya papa open business for me? Ashii

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by chatinent: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
ahnie:

Nwoke'm good afternoon,pls were you able to broker the deal with that pstemma dude?
I hope it was a success?

Nneoma, he couldn't afford it.
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by IMAliyu2: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ok, now that I've reread the conversation, I'm going to have to side with the guy here, considering he communicated that, that 5k was all he had to give at the time and doesn't have more.

If they intent to get married and share the rest of their lives by each other, the girl should at least be aware of his occupation and financial habits and situation.
If she doesn't like it and wants more, relationships aren't by force, she can leave him and attempt to find someone that has more, is willing to spend more on her.

The girl seems to be in a mind space where she believes she's entitled anything if just asks for it. But as an adult, you should understand there is more to that, and if a person says they don't have, understand their situation, and try and make your own money to not have to be dependent on someone for your needs.

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Whoknowsme: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You must be her co-mate. It's your type that goes about making other decent and appreciative ladies Look the same like you. That's why you and your kind will continue to be tossed about.
To think you're my gender is an insult too.
No man other tan your father or husband is your responsibility pls.

9 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Nonexisting1: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
She is very manipulative. See how she was destroying that nigga and still remained calm about it. That simp is dating himself. Many Onyinyechi I have met are very manipulative and wicked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by nicerod(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin grin

Best thing is to avoid them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Whoknowsme:
You must be her co-mate. It's your type that goes about making other decent and appreciative ladies Look the same like you. That's why you and your kind will continue to be tossed about.
Thank you for speaking senses into her. She's a disgrace to womanhood!

7 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by RenaissanceGuy: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
MasterShifu010:
I don’t know if it’s just me or it happens to everyone .
I gave one babe that I was liking 3k I couldn’t sleep for days , thinking of the things I could have done with that money , I had to stop talking to her , but I spent like 10k at a bar in one night with my guys and it felt like change to me .....
Hope this will no affect me latter in life sha ....
Too much redpill consumption is the cause.
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Streetmovement(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nigga's should learn to differentiate between ungrateful hoes and real women, there's a big difference.

3 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hehehe
Ungrateful is my ex girlfriend's middle name

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Some of una tu de display fake life 4 dis fora. Una go form strong head here but very weak in real life

3 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Whoknowsme:
Assuming I didn't know you're married I would have just proposed grin
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Whoknowsme: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
imadiyi:

Thank you for speaking senses into her. She's a disgrace to womanhood!
Thanks. To think she's my gender and speaking in that manner is a disgrace too. I hope she hears also.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! / Swimming Pool Romance / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.