Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Have You Experience This Before. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Experience This Before. (1144 Views)

Why You Experience Heartbreaks / Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Share You Experience Using VEGA 100 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experience This Before. by nairalander2020(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2022
I think I have this strong spirit of seeing things before it happen not every thing sha but in my own little thought, I think I would call it spiritual sciencegrin.
their was a time I saw this random girl,their and their I just knew it was my guys girl gf and no be say I don't ever see them together before oo,the next day I saw them together hmm I was shock.
As in like I can sense life in objects but not always, like I would be receiving pre warning like deja vu but I would ignored then boom it will happen.
The weirdest one is when my mirror broke/my life at that moment just started crashing,I became depressed many things were going horribly wrong is like I put my life in that mirror but I recover after some times.
Is like a can sense life in objects
Re: Have You Experience This Before. by Yujiz(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Interesting
You av a gift dat can only be developed when you draw close to God and let Him show you h
Why He gave u dt gift and ur life's purpose
Re: Have You Experience This Before. by Truvelisback(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2022
nairalander2020:
I think I have this strong spirit of seeing things before it happen not every thing sha but in my own little thought, I think I would call it spiritual sciencegrin.
their was a time I saw this random girl,their and their I just knew it was my guys girl gf and no be say I don't ever see them together before oo,the next day I saw them together hmm I was shock.
As in like I can sense life in objects but not always, like I would be receiving pre warning like deja vu but I would ignored then boom it will happen.
The weirdest one is when my mirror broke/my life at that moment just started crashing,I became depressed many things were going horribly wrong is like I put my life in that mirror but I recover after some times.
It's possibly a prophetic gift. U may be experiencing Visions, Trances, Vivid dreams too.
Re: Have You Experience This Before. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2022
You have to draw close to God to develop it the more
Re: Have You Experience This Before. by Enny2013(f): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
So I am too...I see tins bfr dey happen.i dream alot too.
I dnt sense life in objects though.
Re: Have You Experience This Before. by Rosaline5000: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Welcome to the club my brother.
It's only get stronger if you develop it
Re: Have You Experience This Before. by Autobot05: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
nairalander2020:

It’s a gift .. before things happen in our family my mum always foresees it ( mostly in dreams ). Sometimes she doesn’t even understand it till it happens
I got a bit of it from her too but I’m still exploring it for now

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Have You Experience This Before. by kelspinall(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
same with me but too much distraction from the heart,thoughts and life makes Lose focus

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Giving Birth To A Prostitute Or Yahoo Boy / Wetin Get A Big Mouth, But The Mouth No Dey Bite Or Chew? / Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.