Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning (82360 Views)

Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by adecz: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
undecided

⬛️ ❌If the Bushmen of Southern Africa
were here in the Nigerian forests,
one day, hunter go enter bush, kill
some of them & bring them home
as bush meat ... ☹️☹️☹️ ⬛️

Monkey pox fire all of una for
that village❗️❗️❗️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Sirlins(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omoh this thing na human being ooo
I no fit greet person wey go chop this thing

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Internet22:
Everything is meat for Africans, God who do we offend embarassed
Honestly...
Too Bad

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by canalily(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Looks like former......
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by dazzlingd(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Humans are evil

Now when a more intelligent alien get to treat u anyhow, take it as part of nature

When a lion or wild animal devour you in the forests, take it as nature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by harmargedon: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
Hello Peeps, so after a long time and due to the fact that I travelled, I haven't been able to update you guys but I was sent this photos from home. The Chimpanzee is currently receiving treatment.
you're about to eat your cousin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Seniorwriter(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
The animals look young...

@Seniorwriter
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by PointZerom: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

Immediately i saw the chimp, pictures of Mr. tinubu flashed in my memory.

God forbid BAT-tings Tinubu can never sit in Aso rock that way never sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by TinubuNG: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
See how the chimpanzee's toto is cleaner than most romance section girls' own in that last pic
Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
One chimp is above mentioning Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by coolcenty: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
This animal is endangered naaa... Why killing it.

Anyway Nigerian government has zero regard for wild life conservation.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by NobleStag007: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Man inhumanity to man is sad
Man inhumanity to animal is sadder

And you think AI won't wipe us out if it has the chance?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Wasky101: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

Immediately i saw the chimp, pictures of Mr. tinubu flashed in my memory.

God forbid BAT-tings Tinubu can never sit in Aso rock that way never sad
So looks define who will be next president, just get ready to wail and throw abuses at the yoruba people for another 8yrs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is disturbing!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Raxxye(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pls don't kill them, I take God beg una!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Mercury12(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
Hello Peeps, so after a long time and due to the fact that I travelled, I haven't been able to update you guys but I was sent this photos from home. The Chimpanzee is currently receiving treatment.

You again? shocked
Animals are in trouble!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why!
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by GadgetsRus: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT and Athieku

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by barragan: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is kind of aggravating.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by ollybasa: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
You won do burial for them?
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Realists(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
mazeltov0n:
Stop spreading this deadly virus please.

If you are hungry please drop your account so I can find your lunch and dinner for today only.

Stop killing animals please.

You mean these human eating cannibals should stop eating their appetizers?, and result to eating only humans only.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by koffichoco: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na wa o, shey na hunger cause this one ?

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by CommonSense1967: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Simply barbaric and inhumane. Killed them for what?
Too many backward people in Nigeria. Sad and Pathetic.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by panpan(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Threads of killed wildlife, especially endangered species, should not be on the front page. angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Wingscloud:
This is disturbing!

Sincerely!

It hurts!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by planetx: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Too human like for me to even consider eating.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Freelane33(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
u are right
They are not right
They are only stating their opinions
Don’t wrong yourself and right other
The world is a free-lane
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Phucked up
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by nams77: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Benblaq:
Ahh! Anyone who eats this is a cannibal. Jeez! See blood like a human.
That thing has over 93% resemblance with us genetically
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by treatise: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
Savage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride / My Pet Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.