Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning (82492 Views)

Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
I am telling you, will he even eat the monkey? Talk more of chimpanzee!. Humans and these apes have 98% similarly if not 100% . Mehhnn tarrr.
Ladiesdoctor:
Nigerians are crazy.
Must you kill any animal at sight?

Barbaric

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by SeriouslySense(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin grin, hehe
Anuoluwa12345:
And you have 68 likes on top this nonsense you commented?? Wow! It's either those who like your comments are perverts like you, or you liked the comments yourself from the rest of your account, cuz I see no sense in what you typed at all!. who knows you might have 100 different accounts.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Razzaq007(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
NIGERIA has happened to these innocent animals too�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Billygee2u: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

Immediately i saw the chimp, pictures of Mr. tinubu flashed in my memory.

God forbid BAT-tings Tinubu can never sit in Aso rock that way never sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Banbanna(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why are the NL mods allowing this post to come up here in the first place? It seems they're encouraging this mad hunt against our local wildlife. Of all creatures they could kill, they went after primates that are most closely related to us, humans. And not mentioning the diseases they could potentially spread. I'm so disappointed. Smh!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by luminouz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:

It is dead can't you see it bleeding fr it's mouth or are you blind ?

Such cruelty will never go unpunished.

Vagabonds
Nigerians are funny sha, always reacting emotionally to EVERYTHING.

See you venting over an animal and even threatening the OP. That chimp you pity is a very strong,.dangerous and psychopathic killer. In the bush, you'd be dead in minutes if you ever face one. They can rip your arms apart and start playing with them, even as you bleed out still alive. Then they use their teeth to rip off your face and eat it while you are screaming like a banshee. They are not your friends, don't let anyone fool you.

What will you do now that the animal is dead,.kill the OP?
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Belteshazzar1: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
They should get him pants and slipass and berb him afro
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by luminouz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
MatrixCircle:
Some Nigerians get mental health issues. How can someone kill a Chimpanzee grin to do what with it ?? God have mercy. He needs to be arrested. I can't even look at the gory pictures.
Arrested for killing a wild animal or an endangered animal?

You lots need to calm dafuq down and be logical.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Realtalk20: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
luminouz:

Nigerians are funny sha, always reacting emotionally to EVERYTHING.

See you venting over an animal and even threatening the OP. That chimp you pity is a very strong,.dangerous and psychopathic killer. In the bush, you'd be dead in minutes if you ever face one. They can rip your arms apart and start playing with them, even as you bleed out still alive. Then they use their teeth to rip off your face and eat it while you are screaming like a banshee. They are not your friends, don't let anyone fool you.

What will you do now that the animal is dead,.kill the OP?

You need to seek a psychiatrist to attend to you. There is something seriously wrong with your psyche.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by luminouz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
SeriouslySense:
In a country that works, these selfish human consumers will be sanctioned or sent to Jail

Lol

You are so emotional!!! cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by luminouz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
And you have 68 likes on top this nonsense you commented?? Wow! It's either those who like your comments are perverts like you, or you liked the comments yourself from the rest of your account, cuz I see no sense in what you typed at all!. who knows you might have 100 different accounts.

Triggered you, did he? grin
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by luminouz(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:

You need to seek a psychiatrist to attend to you. There is something seriously wrong with your psyche.

No mudafucker! You need to sit your black ass down and smell the mudafuckin coffee. I just gave you a realtalk, to save you from embarrassment. Those chimps are cold blood killers. Your so-called woke shiit won't make them lambs.

Bleating on the thread on this issue, shows you know next to nothing about chimps and what they can do. So shut dafuq up and learn.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
How do you mean?
luminouz:

Triggered you, did he? grin
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by luminouz(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
How do you mean?

He got you emotional and angry.

Which is exactly what he wanted!!
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Stevo35: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
See how the chimpanzee's toto is cleaner than most romance section girls' own in that last pic

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Realtalk20: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
luminouz:

No mudafucker! You need to sit your black ass down and smell the mudafuckin coffee. I just gave you a realtalk, to save you from embarrassment. Those chimps are cold blood killers. Your so-called woke shiit won't make them lambs.

Bleating on the thread on this issue, shows you know next to nothing about chimps and what they can do. So shut dafuq up and learn.

Have you spoken to a psychiatrist yet ? You may need to eat before taking the drugs prescribed.

Do you have anything to eat at all?
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Liamm(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Looks like Omenka's family generation. Foolish orangutan grin
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nope, I wasn't angry, not at all.. I was just amazed of the likes, and I even went back to see the toto he dey talk, I no see anything there... How he take recognise chimpanzee toto self baffles me... So I just has to comment cuz I was actually trying to read any sense in what he typed etc sha.
luminouz:

He got you emotional and angry.

Which is exactly what he wanted!!
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
See how the chimpanzee's toto is cleaner than most romance section girls' own in that last pic

Wow , just wow, the other day a suppose to be human being raped a sheep , this one wey you don dey admire chimp Toto , e be like say wickedness don dey drag you enter bush grin
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Morphinne: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
Hello Peeps, so after a long time and due to the fact that I travelled, I haven't been able to update you guys but I was sent this photos from home. The Chimpanzee is currently receiving treatment.
I’m not an animal rights advocate but this just doesn’t feel right tbh
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by ComeToJesus: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
All those involved in this should be arrested. This is barefaces cruelty to animals and should be roundly condemned.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Bobbiee: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Some Nigerians would eat their fellow man if it weren't a crime. These filthy heathens disgust me.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by MkenyaMatata(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Internet22:
Everything is meat for Africans,
When are we ever going to learn preserving our nature.
God who do we offend embarassed
Don't you generalize bro, by saying Africans, Say West Africans or Nigerians. Most of us in the East specifically Kenya, for the love of our wildlife, live and die without ever tasting any type of bushmeat. Not even the abundant gazelles, zebras and clueless wildebeests roaming the plains stress-free.

Commiting such 'atrocities' against the wildlife in Kenya, apart from the moral aspect involved, is akin to signing a death warrant. Kenyans will always deal with you themselves and if not, they will surely report/hand you over to the relevant authority, the KWS(Kenya Wildlife Service). Those guys don't play and if you don't end up injured, dead or behind bars they might just let you go scot free. After plucking out your upper and lower incisors teeth, offcourse. So that you will never enjoy eating any type of meat again, bush or otherwise.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by newnigerdelta1: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

Immediately i saw the chimp, pictures of Mr. tinubu flashed in my memory.

God forbid BAT-tings Tinubu can never sit in Aso rock that way never sad

Your father and generation head nor correct,idiot..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by Cypress042(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

Your father and generation head nor correct,idiot..
Why are you in pain, are you among his urchins cool
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by vertueptime: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
Hello Peeps, so after a long time and due to the fact that I travelled, I haven't been able to update you guys but I was sent this photos from home. The Chimpanzee is currently receiving treatment.

Lol the chimpanzee is currently recieving treatment. No be u maltreat the chimp?
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by newnigerdelta1: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cypress042:
Why are you in pain, are you among his urchins cool

Abi na you won die
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by dragunov: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
it is not dead bro.

It is very dead. Do you think any sane person will go near a wounded chimp? Both of them will die there. Go and read about chimps. You will find out that they are dangerous.
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Nope, I wasn't angry, not at all.. I was just amazed of the likes, and I even went back to see the toto he dey talk, I no see anything there... How he take recognise chimpanzee toto self baffles me... So I just has to comment cuz I was actually trying to read any sense in what he typed etc sha.

grin grin grin grin grin

You are funny
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:

Have you spoken to a psychiatrist yet ? You may need to eat before taking the drolugs prescribed.

Do you have anything to eat at all?
K
Re: Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning by akigbemaru: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride / My Pet Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.