Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend (1246 Views)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by siofra(f): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
I have a friend who is in an open relationship with a fiftyish Lebanese man.
She also has a boyfriend who is within her age range.

Some days ago, her sugar daddy wanted to make things exclusive but she refused and he found out she has a younger boyfriend and even got hold of the guy's Facebook username.

Now he's saying she should breakup with her Nigerian boyfriend or he introduces himself to him as her boyfriend.

When I was with them yesterday I also noticed he was acting very possessive. For example someone called her and he wanted to know everything about the person.

I would have preferred she goes with the Lebanese because he treats her very well, he buys stuff for her anytime she goes to visit and he even acts like her personal bolt driver and he's also nice to me.

But she loves her boyfriend more, if he doesn't call her in a day, it's as if she should die, so breaking up with her boyfriend is out of question.

So, what do you think she should do? Because even if she ends things with her sugar daddy, he will still contact her boyfriend. That's what he said undecided
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by Cypress042(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Is no ones business she chosed it.

I mean how can a lady turn her heart into an extension, where any man can come and plug his love and feelings.

Funny people cry
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by Rosaline5000: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
First thing first your friend doesn't love that her boyfriend, there is no way you will love someone and still cheat on him.
She probably liked the boyfriend because he is young and already planned a future with him, maybe he has potential and looks good to be with but deep love is something she doesn't feel for the guy.
Your friend obviously like money and it's not a bad thing but she can't eat her cake and have it, this is her time to choose, if she want money more than her boyfriend then she should go for it but if she wants her boyfriend more than money then she should break up with the sugar daddy.
But looking at this scenario I feel she is Fvcked because even if she choose the boyfriend, the sugar daddy will surely tell the boyfriend about their affair.

3 Likes

Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by VenumX: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lebanese peeps are very dirty. She knows what she is personally going through while dating him.

Hosemujica, I see you.
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by Nyascobar1414: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Leaves the sensel£ss thread.
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by YouthinGov(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hey Siofra..I lost your contact. Hit me up 09013809144
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by Haynnie: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
She will loose both

She can’t eat her cake and have it back. She didn’t consider one day the truth will come to light. Well she should think of her next move if it eventually ended
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by WatchYourSix: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
may God help all young men out tgere, thinking they have met the love of their life....

Prostitutés every where.....

Anyways...she shoukd quickly report herself to her boyfriend but use a revised standard version of the issue..

....that there is one guy disturbing her....and he clearly told him she has a boyfriend she loves

... he now wants to blackmail her into dating him...as long as Lebanese man doesnt have her nudés and other lovedup pictures that Lebanese guy can use has proof...

nothing dey happen....na first to report to class teacher dey win...

4 Likes

Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by SPAMBOX7: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:
may God help all young men out tgere, thinking they have met the love of their life....

Anyways...she shoukd quickly report herself to her boyfriend but use a revised standard version of the issue..

....that there is one guy disturbing her....and he clearly told him she has a boyfriend she loves

... he now wants to blackmail her into dating him...as long as Lebanese man doesnt have her nudés and other lovedup pictures that Lebanese guy can use has proof...

No cap grin
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by solofresh(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
siofra:
I have a friend who is in an open relationship with a fiftyish Lebanese man.
She also has a boyfriend who is within her age range.

Some days ago, her sugar daddy wanted to make things exclusive but she refused and he found out she has a younger boyfriend and even got hold of the guy's Facebook username.

Now he's saying she should breakup with her Nigerian boyfriend or he introduces himself to him as her boyfriend.

When I was with them yesterday I also noticed he was acting very possessive. For example someone called her and he wanted to know everything about the person.

I would have preferred she goes with the Lebanese because he treats her very well, he buys stuff for her anytime she goes to visit and he even acts like her personal bolt driver and he's also nice to me.

But she loves her boyfriend more, if he doesn't call her in a day, it's as if she should die, so breaking up with her boyfriend is out of question.

So, what do you think she should do? Because even if she ends things with her sugar daddy, he will still contact her boyfriend. That's what he said undecided
You are the lady in question
We know you are!
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by sweetonugbu: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sis siofra na you be the lady dont deny.
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by siofra(f): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:

True.

I'll suggest this to her.

Thanks.
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by siofra(f): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Sis siofra na you be the lady dont deny.
solofresh:
You are the lady in question
We know you are!

I don't date. Thanks.

Give advice or fvck off!
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by Fira09(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
siofra:

I don't date. Thanks.

Give advice or fvck off!

You are such a DAMN NASTY FEMINIST......To Héll with you.
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by AjiBussu(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Birds of a feather �
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by sweetonugbu: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
siofra:

I don't date. Thanks.

Give advice or fvck off!
i dont fvck i makes love, this a topic for love pedllers and aint one just wait for ur members they will be in a better position to give advice,thank u.
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by solofresh(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
siofra:

I don't date. Thanks.

Give advice or fvck off!
You don't date?
But you do nack right
Re: Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend by Akinfemmy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
solofresh:
You don't date?
But you do nack right

She's a chronic masturbator. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? / I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters / Why Do You Prefer A "Graduate" Spouse...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.