Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters (1250 Views)

I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People / Rich Florida White Model, Courtney Clenney In Death Of A Nigerian Freed On Bail / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by OdogwuMoney6: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2023
Yes, loan defaulters are some of the most inconsiderate and inhumane people amongst us and they all should be given the death sentence....How can you borrow a loan and you refuse to pay back? Is that not just pure evil and heartless?.. Because the person you guys are collecting loan from and refusing to pay back, you act might cause the person to go into bankruptcy and depression, and in the end, it might lead to the person commiting sucide and that is wickedness and equivalent or even worse than murder.. Every loan defaulter should be sentence to death so they they will learn

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Lemos14: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2023
Why you sef go loan person money for this economy? I would rather prefer to give because getting someone to pay back is stressful..if I cant give you I will tell you but I don't loan

If at all you want to loan, dont loan more than you are willing to lose

And that death sentence no follow abeg

4 Likes

Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by chatinent: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2023
It’s really saddening.

The pity attitude when dem dey borrow no bi the same energy to pay back.

We don’t have a good credit and regulatory system, and that’s why a defaulter can go on to another loan company and default. In advanced countries, if you default a loan, e go hard you get another one cos of a low credit score.

Other punitive measures are fine…but not a death sentence.

4 Likes

Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2023
Sometimes, these Chinese loan sharks are justified.
Because some people aren't ready to pay if they didn't defame them and all that.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2023
make we just dey watch, make some dey play , make dem just dey play.
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by OdogwuMoney6: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2023
chatinent:
It’s really saddening.

The pity attitude when dem dey borrow no bi the same energy to pay back.

We don’t have a good credit and regulatory system, and that’s why a defaulter can go on to another loan company and default. In advanced country, if you default a loan, e go hard you get another one.

Other punitive measures are fine…but not a death sentence.
They must all die
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by suckmedownthere(f): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2023
Lemos14:
Why you sef go loan person money for this economy? I would rather prefer to give because getting someone to pay back is stressful..if I cant give you I will tell you but I don't loan

If at all you want to loan, dont loan more than you are willing to lose

And that death sentence no follow abeg
I like that statement 'don't loan more than you are willing to lose'
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by PussyGalore(f): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2023
Very useless people.

I'm OK with whatever punishment they get.

Juliet, for the last time return my 420K before I expose you in public!
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2023
PussyGalore:
Very useless people.

bella
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Pierohandsome: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Yes, loan defaulters are some of the most inconsiderate and inhumane people amongst us and they all should be given the death sentence....How can you borrow a loan and you refuse to pay back? Is that not just pure evil and heartless?.. Because the person you guys are collecting loan from and refusing to pay back, you act might cause the person to go into bankruptcy and depression, and in the end, it might lead to the person commiting sucide and that is wickedness and equivalent or even worse than murder.. Every loan defaulter should be sentence to death so they they will learn
grin Dem don run my guy street.

E pain am well well

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by bdon123(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
U be idiot

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Recardo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Na you go die first
Ewhu
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Recardo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
PussyGalore:
Very useless people.

na olosho money u give am naw, pussygalore
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Killerbag36: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Yes I Believe death sentence for u cus of ur stupid post in nairaland.
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

thats the risk that comes with lending money. some countries (who didnt/cant repay their loans) would be extinct by now if we listened to you.

everyone does it...from common people to companies who cant pay their debts (aka bankruptcy) to countries (bond default)
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
suckmedownthere:

I like that statement 'don't loan more than you are willing to lose'
is ur pussy really ready 4 sucking and are u sure it is ALL debtors that should be spared?
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Benwallt(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
What happens those those lenders not approved by federal government in the just concluded update. Some ppl are still owning them. Does that mean the money owed them is gone?
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Illegal1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Omoh.,.....u dn smoke dat ur expired weed again bah.
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by karkinase(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
This Op is very stupid.. better channel ur frustration elsewhere. Nigeria as a county lies on billion of debts, Dangote sef they owe , even USA. Always use ur brain befor u open a topic here
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Eyinju112(f): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
The interest these loan sharks place on their loans is more reason people don’t pay back. How can you put a 15% interest on a loan.

Y’all can borrow as much as you like if they charge you too much.

Loan sharks are thieves and they’ve cost so many people their lives. I hate them and I wish they can just get banned.
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by suckmedownthere(f): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
is ur pussy really ready 4 sucking and are u sure it is ALL debtors that should be spared?
Hell yes, hope you've the best tongue ever to keep me high as I ever been....
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
suckmedownthere:

Hell yes, hope you've the best tongue ever to keep me high as I ever been....
are u inviting me?
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by suckmedownthere(f): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
are u inviting me?
Yeah yeah, it's been a while any nigga got my pussy really throbbing from excessive sucking till my legs shake,love to bury my pussy lips on your face
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
suckmedownthere:

Yeah yeah, it's been a while any nigga got my pussy really throbbing from excessive sucking till my legs shake,love to bury my pussy lips on your face
drop ur watsapp number
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by suckmedownthere(f): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
drop ur watsapp number
Am still busy right now when am free I will hala at you
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Thugnificent(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
drop ur watsapp number
Na your fellow guy be that o with hairy balls for that matter grin grin cheesy
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2023
Thugnificent:
Na your fellow guy be that o with hairy balls for that matter grin grin cheesy
no mind that weyrey
Re: I Believe In Death Sentence For Loan Defaulters by Thugnificent(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
no mind that weyrey
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated / I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money / How Would You Spend 4 Million Naira (N4m) Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.