Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. (6223 Views)

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / The "big Mistake" Women Make That Can Push Men Away And Make Him Withdrew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by buJu234: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2011
u are saying women are cheap.

I have guy in my area thats 38yrs old working staying alone in 3bd and currently building a house in down-town lagos yet no wife. when i asked him he said that women dont want him. that he has talked; wooed alot; yet they dont click.

he said he is ever ready to marry but no woman wants him,

and i am hearing that women are cheap,
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Tosinville(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2011
The poster spit it all. Lets put the blame on all these men/guys who disvirgin these girls but end up not marriage them, no blame on any guy who taste it next & bounce back since who deflower u didn't cherish it enough to keep u as his future partner then whats up with me with a left-over?
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Tosinville(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2011
Buju-234

Women don't want your neighbour? is he ugly, disable or something? pls don't lie.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2011
He who fineth a wife, fineth a gud thing and obtaineth favour from God . [size=16pt]Not al virgins re wife materials and nt al wife material ladies re virgins[/size], pls give women some credit cos u dont know wat made some of them do wat they re doing  and pls change your mentality abt women and enjoy your wife @ home  .

You finish the talk from my mouth! wink
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by LongOne1(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2011
Hmm, boys are seriously not smiling…what’s up with all this virginity talk nowadays?

I for one, can’t judge anyone, because I have made my own mistakes…nevertheless you made some pretty strong points showing the moral decay in the fabric of society.

Nice one Poster, and God help us all.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by willarrie(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2011
Yawns, wow,can't blive l spent d entire day readin dis post,wat a day,Gud nyt y'all,am going to bed.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nayah(f): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2011
I'm wondering what's happening always blaming people on here, World is evolving, people and time are different but doesn't always mean that everything has gone! I mean it's about surroundings I know some values are gone but please don't think times are different from the other. People are doing what they were forbidden to do before, everybody has been young even our parents, some have done worst than our generation but the only thing is that that was hidden because of what people could think.

Women are cheap: Which kind of women have you dated or what kind of women are you used to talk with? I don't understand seriously why people are complaining about something while they can try to be more selective
I know a lot of well educated women, in fact few girlfriends I used to discuss with are very polite and mature, but I'm not going to say they're all like that, don't take your experiences for an absolute truth my brother

As for cheating, no offense but let's try to see  around our families you might find out some of our mothers who were victims because their husbands have been not "perfect" so again this is not something new, I've always said unfidelity issue has to be taken as a mature way: "don't search too much otherwise be able to make a decison if not, fighting  or shouting will be useless", let's make understand your partner that if one day he cede to temptation, then he has to protect himself and make it so discretly so that you can't imagine he's done something with somebody else

Conclusion I don't really think it's about time or generation, is just that now we're adults and have or own experiences and are capable to think on our own otherwise sorry times are quite the same, try not judging people if you can because you don't know their past or family background and many other elements
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Patsey: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2011
OP: Which planet have you just arrived from? You're welcome to the real world! Have you not heard of a place called Virgin Islands. All the lads and lasses there, without exception, are virgins even if they've been shagged on countless number of occasions. Go over there and you'll find enough virgins to pick and choose from.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by emmatok(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2011
sexkillz:

You finish the talk from my mouth! wink

Sorry, the op is talking about debauchery and promiscuity among girls.

The issues is not realy virginity.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by laidback(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2011
My thoughts 'Without Prejudice'

Virginity does not make a GOOD WIFE. There are other factors to consider. Granted.

But I'll certainly appreciate it if I marry a woman who's one - a virgin. (At least then even if she goes sleeping about after marriage I'll be sure its me who's goofing).

The fewer men my potential wife has known, THE BETTER. There is no beef, malice or self deceit here. It is what it is.

If I can put a check on my Libido as a Man in my late 20s (young, virile, reasonably good looking etc), although I'm not a 'virgin' i admit, so should my potential mate.

Simple.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by mikedanza(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2011
lets be honest with ourselves, the post has lots truths! our definition of morality is changing by the day and our concepts of virtue are fast eroding, we must change cos jesus is coming back pretty soon for his sheep
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by emmatok(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2011
One of problem is that some women sees their bodies and no their brain as assets.

Since there are ready made market(men) to buy their products(body).

So they sell to the highest bidder
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by tushbobo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2011
Will I get a Bsc in virginology after reading this?if not I'm out.poster next time make ur post shorter.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
The poster has said a lot of truth to his observation however,the posters POV seems to bash the Female Gender which to me is a wrapped way of reasoning,first of all, i blame this on the modern lifestyle and new genetic re-written code of conduct by the environment and the society. Men are highly guilty as much as women are,that being said the poster is right in a lot of ways but the poster assumes that once a woman has been dis-virgined before marriage that she cannot be deemed as a responsible wife which to me is pure BS. i do not encourage immorality and fornication but i believe in individuality because i have seen transformation of way-ward women to good wives and good wives to sluts. nothing wrong in saying i want to marry a virgin, but i will take a woman who is matured,well behaved ,responsible and god fearing anytime, if she happens to be a virgin that's a added bonus if not what do i care,after-all that virginity status will be knocked downed after marriage. grin .
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nayah(f): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2011
No one is encouraging immorality but life has tought me not judging people so easily, and again some are used to jump on generalization, I think it depends on who you are used to discuss with LIFE IS ABOUT CHOICES so saying women are cheap it's quite reductive and especially not justified, while we all know men have as well responsability on this reputation, as soon as some will stop showing off their " money" to date a woman, maybe a lot of things will change
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Princek12(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2011
I think the poster made some valid points, although the poster was extreme in making some of his points. I agree that the standard of morality has reduced. I do disagree with his point of how not being a virgin is practically conclusive of the non virgin's inability to be wife material. For me, even if the wife to be is not a virgin, as long as her prior sex life has not caused her to damage her womb through multiple abortions, have diseases, or an insatiable sexual appetite or propensity to cheat, then I don't see the big deal in marrying a non virgin.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2011
Sorry, the op is talking about debauchery and promiscuity among girls.

The issues is not realy virginity.

That means you did NOT really read this "ESSAY"! Go back and re read it and then come back here and make a more RATIONAL STATEMENT! wink
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2011
[size=13pt]I think the poster made some valid points, although the poster was extreme in making some of his points. I agree that the standard of morality has reduced. I do disagree with his point of how not being a virgin is practically conclusive of the non virgin's inability to be wife material. For me, even if the wife to be is not a virgin, as long as her prior sex life has not caused her to damage her womb through multiple abortions, have diseases, or an insatiable intimate appetite or propensity to cheat, then I don't see the big deal in marrying a non virgin.[/size]
DUDE! Are you reading my MIND? This is what i've been saying na! cool
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by dammytex: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2011
OMG, Another thread on this topic.
Okay what do you want us to do? Kill ourselves? Times have changed, we now eat food in cans, fly in metallic birds (planes), talk in real time over miles (phones), get married to non-virgins etc.
We are not going to kill ourselves or refuse to marry because a girl had been shagging before marriage. If we have benefited from various inventions, then let's embrace this also. Just because a virgin is married doesn't mean the husband won't cheat with that girl at Yabatech or the once upon a time virgin-ed wife won't hit on that smart good-looking colleague of hers in office.
If we get them as virgins, fine; if not, check her personality if it compliments yours and move ahead.

If you think the world is going back (or can go back) to the days when brides are virgins, You go Methuselah.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by daniellle(f): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2011
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Princek12(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2011
sexkillz:

DUDE! Are you reading my MIND? This is what i've been saying na! cool

True dat. I read your mind through my calabash filled with palmwine. lol. I guess great minds think alike.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2011
all these igbomen and their obsessions for virgins
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nayah(f): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
lol what's the relation between Igbos and virginty's threads
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by aybaba73yahoocouk(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
I totaly agree with d writer on dis matter.our ladies of this present generation has blown intergrity n glory into d wind.wether u like it or not d glory of a man is his wife.4rm wat i see everyday,an average promiscours nigerian girl has slept wit a minimum of 25 different men infact most of dis girl have lost count on d numbers.n dey dnt even care abt dis anomalies in their lifes.come 2 ph,benin,warri,sapele n bayelsa n u ll weep n doubt if u can ever marry.i always tel God 2 give me jst 1 daughter because d amount of disgrace they bring 2 d home is so shameful n render d affected home in little or no esteem.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2011
nayah na igbo men dey create all these boring virgin threads for NL and if u no believe me make u go check dem other virgin threads for this site grin
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Yeske2(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2011
Shuoo!!! this kind epistle on top wetin? Abeg @poster, summarize
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk:

I totaly agree with d writer on dis matter.our ladies of this present generation has blown intergrity n glory into d wind.wether u like it or not d glory of a man is his wife.[size=15pt]4rm wat i see everyday,an average promiscours nigerian girl has slept wit a minimum of 25 different men infact most of dis girl have lost count on d numbers.[/size]n dey dnt even care abt dis anomalies in their lifes.come 2 ph,benin,warri,sapele n bayelsa n u ll weep n doubt if u can ever marry.i always tel God 2 give me jst 1 daughter because d amount of disgrace they bring 2 d home is so shameful n render d affected home in little or no esteem.
Pls Show us facts of your HYPOTHESIS or forever BE SILENT! smiley
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Reanaa: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2011
Op unfortunately, u guys r not helpin mater, i'v quit relatnshp becos of infidel patner, i was faithful, not atractd to hm becos of anytin he had, den he had'nt a wel pay job til d dream job came. He becam promiscus, was livin a double life an forgot d gud girl. Even wen he came bak, it was for us to continue d imoral life but i'v already given up d past. Anoda angel came and before hand,i told him i dont want an intimate relatnshp, i did in d past but dont intend to anymore. He said it's not goin to be issue. We became frnds very close, den he began to worry me abt sex to d extent dat we hav to go for hiv, after he said wat r we waitin for now dt we r ok. But i dont wont to go bak to wat i'quit. Then he startd behavin funy, wen i noticd and ask wat d mater, he said am deprivin hm sex so we need a break. Meanwhile he startd cheatn wit his ex he told me she misbehavd an dey broke up. Op tel me how can we curb imorality wen u cant date  witout lurin a girl  to bed to prov how she lovs u? Seriously u guys r not helpin mater. Sorry u r not a virgin. Why did u do it?
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Hardballer(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasty C / Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex / What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.