Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. (6224 Views)

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / The "big Mistake" Women Make That Can Push Men Away And Make Him Withdrew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by sweeti14(f): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ Hard baller lmao grin grin
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2011
Wahala dey virgins are hard to find these days both sex so no need of finding one
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Jkorokoro: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2011
awon omo rada rada rede rede ti wan ti ta gbogbo afani ara won danu. Poster you said the truth. Self pride no go let guilty conscience prick them for heart. cheap for nothing girls
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by DaDoctor: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2011
Jkorokoro:

awon omo rada rada rede rede ti wan ti ta gbogbo afani ara won danu. Poster you said the truth. Self pride no go let guilty conscience prick them for heart. cheap for nothing girls

GBAM!!!! TELL THE CHEAP LADIES JARE!!!
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by slex(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2011
Jkorokoro:

Mehn are you a rapper?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

are you guys complaining of cheap girls?i know thats what you guys want . Viva la fiesta
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by DaDoctor: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2011
slex:

Mehn are you a rapper? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

are you guys complaining of cheap girls?i know thats what you guys want . Viva la fiesta

SAY YOU BE RAP PRODUCER? WHY YOU DEY ASK?
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by slex(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

SAY YOU BE RAP PRODUCER? WHY YOU DEY ASK?

I just de feel the vibe in the yarns
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by KDULAR: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
Good talk at OP though I'm not a fan of the virginity thing but it's ok. Virgin can be worse than an a long commissioned express road. wink wink. Agree with the statement, they eat like chickens funny stuff. Went to see a female friend and guess what? her friend whom I never met came in wantig to cash on the fact that I wanna take my friend out, drive around town and take a drink forced herself into the parade and before I know it , was requesting to go and eat fish which my friend knew I'm not a fan of. Well i obliged and bought her the fish (she pointed to the 3k worth ) > my friend knew I was embarrassed but she kept quiet although we both ordered for our drink and chatted.
Anyway she ate all and later in the day asked if I could take her to a pharmacy to buy her an antacid as she's constipated.which I definitely refused. Got to know that you only need to get her a cup of Ice cream and she'll loose it all!

Looking at her she look so decent , however on close contact,is loose and cheap!
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
KDULAR:

Good talk at OP though I'm not a fan of the virginity thing but it's ok. Virgin can be worse than an a long commissioned express road. wink wink. Agree with the statement, they eat like chickens funny stuff. Went to see a female friend and guess what? her friend whom I never met came in wantig to cash on the fact that I wanna take my friend out, drive around town and take a drink forced herself into the parade and before I know it , was requesting to go and eat fish which my friend knew I'm not a fan of. Well i obliged and bought her the fish (she pointed to the 3k worth ) > my friend knew I was embarrassed but she kept quiet although we both ordered for our drink and chatted.
[b]Anyway she ate all and later in the day asked if I could take her to a pharmacy to buy her an antacid as she's constipated.[/b]which I definitely refused. Got to know that you only need to get her a cup of Ice cream and she'll loose it all!

Looking at her she look so decent , however on close contact,is loose and cheap!

grin grin
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
Na wa ooo
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by adaphik(f): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ OP, if u wonna sanitize d system, use d appropriate medium, and not come here to waste ur time. N/B: u cant give what u dont have. U have to be chaste urself to do so.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by unphilaz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2011
a lady was constantly tauted by her friends on her virginity until a day came she said to them- for me to be like you, ONE night is all it takes, but for you to be like me, NEVER!
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by audience(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2011
i guess the guilty ones are singing, i understand, the writer took a ride into ur past and ur scared you'r nt going to get away wif it, bt nt to worry everyone makes mistakes,just learn from it and move on, truth is truth, u really can't do nofin against it but for it, its a nice writup,jst try seeing the big picture(ur children,grandchildren,etc, u can't giv wat u don't ve,so try starting smthg gud nw at least morally),
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by BABE3: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2011
I didn't read the essay---so, I'm just gonna make a general comment;

CLOSE YOUR LEGS.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2011
^LOL grin
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2011
gosh, did u copy and paste all these, who has the time jeez, the topic heading says it all, and it is ''thick skin'', not ''deep skin!!!''
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by Jettage: 2:49am On Aug 02, 2011
Thank you all, I had to come back to the see the thread, it is 2:40am, I am really touched by the sincerity expressed by many on the topic, It tells me something, some are wise and some are otherwise, the only one that can change is the man in the mirror, I am so sorry if I hurt any with this thread,

it is a burden and I am so sure some of us feel part of it. Truth is, Rain has fallen on your houses, Yes, rain fell on mine also.  If you are not guilty as a man, maybe I am, if I am not, maybe your sister will be a victim of the mess, your friend, your wives, name them

We can only spread Positive Change
I cannot thank you all enough, You all have good things on the thread. I am proud of those who are willing to pass it on. we can together make positive impact in our environment.

Join me on Change Nigeria on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php

cheesy
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by laidback(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2011
laidback:

My thoughts 'Without Prejudice'

Virginity does not make a GOOD WIFE. There are other factors to consider. Granted.

But I'll certainly appreciate it if I marry a woman who's one - a virgin. (At least then even if she goes sleeping about after marriage I'll be sure its me who's goofing).

The fewer men my potential wife has known, THE BETTER. There is no beef, malice or self deceit here. It is what it is.

If I can put a check on my Libido as a Man in my late 20s (young, virile, reasonably good looking etc), although I'm not a 'virgin' i admit, so should my potential mate.

Simple.

Having said that, let me just add, while the topic gets stale, that, "Yes, Men are as much a part of the problem as are the ladies". But generally, the media and the forces behind it are even bigger problems. Lets however encourage ourselves in the truth no matter how bitter it may seem. Kapische?
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by 677ano(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2011
@Jettage

why would a man strive to marry a virgin - Inexperience woman
and then end up looking else where to your so called spoilt women outside marriage for fulfilment

Being a virgin does not make a woman a good wife nor does it make a perfect marriage
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by benkybest(f): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2011
If the men are good,the women will be too and vice versa,because the women are made out from men.so start the change from the menfolk,goodluck.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by seyibrown(f): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2011
@OP, Virgins are few because MENFOLK do not let them be! Your friends, brothers, uncles, cousins, fathers, grandfathers are the culprits!One sure way to make sure there are plenty of female virgins is to chop every 'man- kini' off!  grin  grin I hear there are plenty of virgins on Venus! grin grin
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by mamagee3(f): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2011
Da Doctor:

GBAM!!!! TELL THE CHEAP LADIES JARE!!!
I know!!!
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by modele2: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
677ano:

@Jettage

why would a man strive to marry a virgin - Inexperience woman
and then end up looking else where to your so called spoilt women outside marriage for fulfilment

Being a virgin does not make a woman a good wife nor does it make a perfect marriage

A man that wants to be unfaithful would be even when his wife is experienced. So please find another line.
Re: The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage. by pleep(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
This is a very well written thread, im going to repost it https://www.nairaland.com/1240956/guys-dont-want-marry-virgin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) / Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) / Are You About To Propose To Your Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.