Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Is God Unfair? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Unfair? (606 Views)

Is God Unfair? / Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is God Unfair? by Mystery9(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Power piece. Truly God is not unfair. There are many things we don't fathom know. But we will get to know it later.
Re: Is God Unfair? by gohf: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Go back through and reread your own post, or at least the bit I responded to in order to gain clear understanding of what you are being asked here.... this before you come back arguing. undecided
1. So what you, OP, are insinuating here is that when Jesus Christ healed the sick, He only healed some and not all those who came to Him for healing? undecided

2. What has the ways of men to do with God's Way of dealing with men? undecided

3. Did Jesus Christ teach you anywhere in His Gospel that this idea of "favor" you cling to exists in what is the Kingdom of God of which He gave you His Law and Gospel to abide by? undecided

4. You would have to ask her what God she believed she was serving.... the god of the doctrines and traditions of men or Jesus Christ who instead came to save her from the curse that is laboring for the things the treasures of this world? undecided
who is arguing with you? You haven't even started clearly what your view is, and I asked some questions for clarification.

You started with assumptions, asking what I am insinuating. How does that insinuate whatever you wrote? Of which I have answered you already

How does a question of ways of men and ways of God have anything to do with the example of Cain and Abel or Esau and Jacob. I asked you to explain what you're asking or what you want to know? Did I bring up a subject of comparing the ways of men to the ways of God. How did you read that out?

I asked you which one is favor I cling to?

So a making 1 reference of favor in the right direction, is what brought about you writing "favor you cling to"... You clearly lack understanding of what you read or you don't like what I wrote.

And number 4 I didn't have issues with it, but it seems you have personal issues with the post, you've not answered me not clearly stated your point.

Fine your number 4 addresses materialism and their expectations from God, and likely what they have been taught, but that's an example to how or why some feel God is unfair. Did you miss the point of writing those examples down

1 Like

Re: Is God Unfair? by gohf: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mystery9:
Power piece. Truly God is not unfair. There are many things we don't fathom know. But we will get to know it later.
thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bigotry In Christians: Bug, Feature, Or Neither? / Why Do Churches Still Speak In Tongues Despite Apostle Paul's Teaching / Richness And Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.