Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) (4208 Views)

Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / SEX: Who Is The Best In Bed On Nairaland? Is It Seun? See The Person Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by KiNg0G: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
it's no longer rumour Seun is broke and can no longer pay his moderators...we saw some adverts on nairaland frontpage last week which has never be done before....like they say Sapa na every corner it dey touch...both the rich and the poor ..

today Sunday shows Seun is on bbnaija payslip.... because I don't think this is a free promo to gather traffic's...

when we all know majority of us didn't click those link cus we don't care and they are more pressing issues going on in this country

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Born2winnx: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Seun dey look you it's like you don enter.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Cypress042(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
It’s glaring…..

Xvideos would make it to front page if they are willing to pay.

The platform is more focused on monetary value than content.

The next you will see is that “Regina Daniels buys a dog”

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by vastolord4(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bros open your own website and post rip everyday.. it really isn't gonna b a problem since it's not causing anyone a nightmare

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ogbeni, SHUT UP and say what u know.

Its all about business. Seun is trying to cashout with Popular trends.

When FIFA World Cup starts in november, u will see threads on the competition

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Tonero5200: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It’s glaring…..

I was very disappointed when I came online this evening, almost everything I saw was bb9ja.
In an election year like this.
Pathetic
Then later we all we start complaining the country is not getting better.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Konjiboii: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
I notice this shit and was going to create a post about it, it's a damn shame nairaland is for the dogs and the highest bidder.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Meet Odogwu
Meet Zazoo
Meet Obinna
Meet Favour
Meet Chidinma
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Freelane33(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by siofra(f): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ogbeni, SHUT UP and say what u know.

Its all about business. Seun is trying to cashout with Popular trends.

When FIFA World Cup starts in november, u will see threads on the competition

Don't mind them.

Narrow minded ignorant goats everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Peter532: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Noi be lie, nairaland is for the highest bidder
Big brother already has a live thread, why create several meet this and meet that, if he hasn't received money for a job to be done through out the 3months (, distract the youth)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Eyinju112(f): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yenyenyenyen... Na una wan Dey read,,, Op yin sinwin sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Freelane33(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Big brother trenches and big brother lavida local

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Pandev(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
some people reason like little kids. Did the owner of this forum create it to satisfy you? He created it to make money you dumb fellow. This boy called kingog has always been forming woke on this platform and broke-shame people, that shows he's immature. Seun may not even be a fan of BBN but nigga has got make his money.
It's true that seun should upgrade this forum, but the op is talking trash, bullshit. Na im type go stay up all night to watch the useless BBN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Offpoint1: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
His platform his business, he can choose to approve xvideos and disapprove Xspace...

If you are not please you click the deactivate button

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pandev:
some people reason like little kids. Did the owner of this forum create it to satisfy you? He created it to make money you dumb fellow. This boy called kingog has always been forming woke on this platform and broke-shame people, that shows he's immature. Seun may not even be a fan of BBN but nigga has got make his money.
It's true that seun should upgrade this forum, but the op is talking trash, bullshit. Na im type go stay up all night to watch the useless BBN

After posting his nonsense topics on Nigerian artists and people started crawling towards him, he's been feeling funky, like he's the real OG. Hence , he thinks he can just post anything and everybody would buy into it. The guy is a known idiot.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Allnacruise(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Tonero5200:

I was very disappointed when I came online this evening, almost everything I saw was bb9ja.
In an election year like this.
Pathetic
Then later we all we start complaining the country is not getting better.

What's the correlation please?

Does it change anything?

Does it stop people from getting their Pvc?

Does it stop people from not voting in next year's election?

What's all this madness for?

I hope they ban Football from airing in Nigeria so that we can fully focus on elections

Unless you can walk through your logic of BBN is the reason Nigeria isn't getting better!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Allnacruise(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It’s glaring…..

Nairaland is a forum with different threads from Politics, entertainment, sports, literature, autos, investment and co

Why not just go to your desired thread and dwell there

If I see a topic on front-page that doesn't suit me..I ignore and click on the ones I'm interested in

Make Una stop dey yarn dust....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by EmiDon11: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2022
KiNg0G:
it's no longer rumour Seun is broke and can no longer pay his moderators...we saw some adverts on nairaland frontpage last week which has never be done before....like they say Sapa na every corner it dey touch...both the rich and the poor ..

today Sunday shows Seun is on bbnaija payslip.... because I don't think this is a free promo to gather traffic's...

when we all know majority of us didn't click those link cus we don't care and they are more pressing issues going on in this country
how do you want ur ban sir?

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by NaBanga: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2022
So you never knew that many of the topics on FP are sponsored topics. This has been going on for years. It also goes on with reputable newspapers as well. There is a mix of popular trends and paid information adverts to increase website traffic. This is a business strategy. Seun is not forcing you to be here. There are other websites. Go and rest.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Cypress042(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Born2winnx:
Seun dey look you it's like you don enter.
Brother man, i didn't say anything cool
Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by fidelmarshal199: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2022
KiNg0G:

You didn't click the link, then why is the first post purple in colour?
Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Greatzeus(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2022
KiNg0G:

You're right that topics on frontpage were mostly selected based on how many traffic they can generate,but it's not true that Nairaland was paid directly for those topics to be on frontpage.
Nairaland is a business venture,seun is a business man,so he's running it in a way that it will bring in more Benjamin's, nothing wrong in that.
So stop being a Fuc king hater who sounds like an irredeemable loser, fuc king loser.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Kobicove(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
KiNg0G:

You came here and dissed someone in his business now you're complaining that your topics no longer hit front page...what were you expecting?

A handshake and a pat on the back? If I were Seun I would ban your account for the next 10 years and flag your IP address!

Rubbish! angry
Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by KiNg0G: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobicove:

You came here and dissed someone in his business now you're complaining that your topics no longer hit front page...what were you expecting?

A handshake and a pat on the back? If I were Seun I would ban your account for the next 10 years and flag your IP address!

Rubbish! angry
you can never be Seun, now go feed on your mamas nipples
Re: Big Brother Is Bankrolling Seun, See Prove (pics) by Kobicove(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
KiNg0G:

you can never be Seun, now go feed on your mamas nipples

Cry cry baby grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breast Challenge: Two Best Friends Go Naked On Street To See Who Has The Heavy B / Video Of Jaruma Behaving Erratically Before She Went To Psychiatric Hospital / Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.