Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Husband Is Not Just A Title And Is Not Just The Ability To Make Wife Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Is Not Just A Title And Is Not Just The Ability To Make Wife Pregnant. (339 Views)

Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Is Not Just A Title And Is Not Just The Ability To Make Wife Pregnant. by balmingilead: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Husband is not just a title. Husband is not just the ability to make a wife pregnant. Husband means great responsibility. Husband means houseband; the band that binds the house together. A godly husband is a Priest, a Provider and a Protector. As a Priest a husbands subjects himself to Christ and opens the Word and leads his family to Christ through daily family worship at the family altar. As a Provider the husband works hard to ensures that the family is well fed, nourished and decently dressed. As a Protector the husband shelters his family from physical harm, emotional and spiritual attacks. A godly husband; the man of the house; will stand up for his marriage and defend his wife and children and fight for his family’s salvation.

We wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact DR Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After Staging F!ght With Bouncers At A Nightclub / The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far / Dstv Premium Logins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.