Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,576 members, 7,847,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu (37423 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me ā€“ Wike / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Afamed: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
emmyloved:
embarassed Plz can you be more clear. Is it that when you visited Anambra a month ago, you discovered those areas you mentioned are dumping sites or you are saying you visited during the period obi was the governor and found out those areas are dumping sites? Plz which one
The dumpsites degenerate from bad to worse. That's why we say Obi has no legacy in Anambra. What did he put in place to manage the waste when he was a Gov? Not only the waste, public transport almost non existence. The roads are all gone. The headquarter of Agberos in Nigeria, is Anambra. You carry your private belongings in wheelbarrow, the Agberos will harrass you
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Heterodox(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Xfemt:
your father you go tell
As social media make you no get respect
learn manners
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by emmyloved(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

The dumpsites degenerate from bad to worse. That's why we say Obi has no legacy in Anambra. What did he put in place to manage the waste when he was a Gov? Not only the waste, public transport almost non existence. The roads are all gone. The headquarter of Agberos in Nigeria, is Anambra. You carry your private belongings in wheelbarrow, the Agberos will harrass you
1. Anambra State is not the headquarters of agbero in Nigeria. If at all you should rank try considering Lagos state. In Onitsha, the so called abgeros you rank no. 1 in Nigeria hides theirs faces currently
2. Anambra roads are not gone. During obi's time, there were good roads. Sincerely speaking, you don't use few roads you have seen to judge the entire state. You don't expect peter obi to make all Anambra State road perfect during his tenure even Abuja has bad roads. Go to nyanya axis of Abuja, you will weep. Obi planted during his time so it's then left for the current government to water.
3. About legacies, you sincerely need to do a research about the condition of Anambra State before and after obi governed. Your research will clear that.
4. My dear public transportation wasn't in non existence. I don't really know where you got this myths from. Beginning to doubt if it's Anambra State you're talking about.
5. Wastes is some thing that almost every state finds hard eradicating. I don't really know the part of Anambra State you went to but as for where I know, like awka, they're trying sincerely they're.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Slynation(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

Go to Anambra and verify yourself.

Anambra has become a dumpsites as we speak. Practically nothing is working. I left there 1 month ago, one begins to wonder, what really did Obi do when he was a Gov

The only Govt intracity bus running from Nitel at Onitsha to Awka is worse than those Molue in 1990s in Lagos
Obi is purely emotional Labour candidate,who has nothing to offer than telling people how he left Govt house for Obasanjo when Obasanjo visited him. Go to Anambra and verify. I can say it I know Anambra more than some indigenous people of Anambra. Awka the capital of Anambra can't compete with Sango in Ogun state. Before Obi became the Gov, I have been visiting Anambra . Not just Awka, Nnewi, obosi, Ihiala, Agulu, Nnobi, Ochanja, Idemili, Onyeagu, Ogidi, Nkoor, Awka etiti, , Uga, , Obosi, Newtyre,. Akwuzu, There is no community,over there , that I don't know. A purely overrated state
Without mincing words, i will select Ebonyi state ahead of Anambra in terms of fast growing infrastructurer development. Go to Ebonyi and see for yourself
All this propaganda just to install your oppressors... It's well oO
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Xfemt(m): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Heterodox:
learn manners
tell your dad that
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 1:57am On Jul 26, 2022
kingyakos:

U wey dog fu**ck ur sister for lekki

Like mother like daughter grin grin grin grin
Now shebi she don die just because she dey hustle to bring money come home to feed lazy youth like u

unfortunately for you, we are all guys in my house, I don't have a single female sibling, you're stylishly telling me what your sister do for a living really vindicate my observation that you've some low level of IQ

I think you should stop identifying me with that your penury family
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by kingyakos: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Myhusband:

unfortunately for you, we are all guys in my house, I don't have a single female sibling, you're stylishly telling me what your sister do for a living really vindicate my observation that you've some low level of IQ

I think you should stop identifying me with that your penury family

Look at this mofo, you are in same dimension of thought with domestic animals
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
kingyakos:

Look at this mofo, you are in same dimension of thought with domestic animals

stop telling me your dad biography, you assume we bred olosho like your sisters in my family and I just tell you the blunt truth

so carry your foolishness back to your family house where you inherited it
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by GoodLife4live: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
IMPACT05:
Iā€™m more qualified than the APC candidate ā€” PETER OBI

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/im-more-qualified-than-the-apc-candidate-peter-obi/

Naa wah ooo weytin man nong9nhear from nyamiris Neva exist .... You dey use third class graduate from Nigeria University dey compare first class graduate from Chicago University u.s.a ? Because obi dey go about dey do diploma of 2 weeks course up and down ...
Tell us where him get Master degree for abroad make we check something
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by kingyakos: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Myhusband:

stop telling me your dad biography, you assume we bred olosho like your sisters in my family and I just tell you the blunt truth

so carry your foolishness back to your family house where you inherited it

Sharrap...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Resumes Work As NIMASA DG Today (Photos) / PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.