Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,777 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu (37376 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Afamed: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Obi has no single legacy in Anambra people should not be deceived with his antics of investing $10000b.
Anambra is purely a glorified dumpsites

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by ribbit: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Lmao

The failure bigot has spoken.

They are talking about animals with horns, snail is also raising it's hand.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Bastaadi: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Everyone knows that
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by bigdammyj: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2022
Noted.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by davidtobi1759(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2022
Help a brother
I need a construction company job or engineering job.
I studied surveying and geoinformatics
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by naija4life247: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Yes we know. You made all Anambra indegenes to be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups. However, not a single Lagos indegene is in Anambra suffering like your people in Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by olas24u(f): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Talk am with your full chest!
Na truth you talk, you no kill person!

In a saner clime Tinubu shouldn't even be talking where Obi dey..

Let's go and tour Anambra and let me take you around Lagos ,that is what we call proof , evidence.You don't even have fresh air in that urbanised slum Onitsha.I am touring Anambra at the moment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Zorn: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

Go to Anambra and verify yourself.

Anambra has become a dumpsites as we speak. Practically nothing is working. I left there 1 month ago, one begins to wonder, what really did Obi do when he was a Gov

The only Govt intracity bus running from Nitel at Onitsha to Awka is worse than those Molue in 1990s in Lagos
Lagos is a floating waste basket, that I can tell you for free.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by naija4life247: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Talk am with your full chest!
Na truth you talk, you no kill person!

In a saner clime Tinubu shouldn't even be talking where Obi dey..

Yes, Tinubu shouldn't be talking where Obituary is talking.

An award winning Chicago State University Accounting graduate should not bring himself low to the level of a dummy 3rd Class Philosophy graduate of mushroom Igbo university.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Akurakambe(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2022
It's very obvious. The Agbado druggie called Tinubu is not worthy to lace your shoe.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people

Shame on Tinubu and his online urchins.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Tflex01: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2022
This guy na big scam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Honestfrend: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2022
In all ramifications..
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by naija4life247: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Akurakambe:
It's very obvious. The Agbado druggie called Tinubu is not worthy to lace your shoe.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people

Shame on Tinubu and his online urchins.

You go cry blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by aylagos(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2022
IMPACT05:
I’m more qualified than the APC candidate — PETER OBI

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/im-more-qualified-than-the-apc-candidate-peter-obi/
fool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Zorn: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Abiidiipu:
Chest beating has started
So when Tinubu said he will win the election by all means it's him being considered confident but when Obi say he is more qualified it becomes chest beat?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Akurakambe(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2022
naija4life247:

You go cry blood

You're already crying..... No to Agbado people's congress. Tinubu is not an option
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by AntiTerrorist: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud that left Anambra worse than he met it.
The hungry looking Agberos at upper Iweka are ready to swallow you
If all these current candidates apply for a job in your company which would you pick to run your company?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmmn

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by aylagos(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2022
davidtobi1759:
Help a brother
I need a construction company job or engineering job.
I studied surveying and geoinformatics
look for number on social media and chat me….that’s your first assignment.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:
Go to Ochanja, Upper Iweka, Limca Road, Awka road, Obosi, Iyi Enu,Ogidi, Afigwe, Onyeagu,Limca road by People's club, New tyre, Tarsan, every road has been overtaken with dumpsites.
I thought Owerri was the dirtiest until I got to Anambra.

Coming from someone that believes that Buhari did well economically, and someone that believes Tinubu should take over despite all his baggages and deficiencies, both mentally and otherwise!

Copying names of locations online doesn't make you familiar with those locations.

Most of you just wants to maintain the status quo because of the hatred you have for the country Nigeria. The more evil and corrupt leaders we have, the more crumbs enters your pocket. 2023 is the year of saying NO to parasites like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by knowhowk: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:
Go to Ochanja, Upper Iweka, Limca Road, Awka road, Obosi, Iyi Enu,Ogidi, Afigwe, Onyeagu,Limca road by People's club, New tyre, Tarsan, every road has been overtaken with dumpsites.
I thought Owerri was the dirtiest until I got to Anambra.
Please can anyone tell the truth about this... Sentiment and Politics Apart, We can't afford to Follow anyone who hasn't perform before, I'm a free to choose man, Not PDP, APC ot LP just a Nigerian that want good for his Country.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Can Obi lace the shoes of Asiwaju?

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
The one that couldn’t add anything to government purse when he was a governor but only succeeded in looting away d economy

One day the igbos will wake up n tell us ikpeazu was d best governor during his set n they will tell us how he’s better than Zulum,sanwo olu,seyi makinde n co then some gullible folks will believe them

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Housing(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2022
A Third Class graduate that spent extra 3years to have First Degree. Second Degree no show. Certificate courses to the rescue.

No legacy project
Mismanagement and conflict of interest.
Abuse of office, using State fund in finance family business.
Strike by every sector of Anambra States labour force.

Nigeria is too big for Peter Obi. We are not talking of container economy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Maccar02: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2022
In your dreams

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by MainJoe: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2022
A situation where we have local government councilors and chairmen and assembly members earning much more than professors is not ideal. Education is key....Peter Obi.

What Oyinbo man calls misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by ICEWIN: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

Go to Anambra and verify yourself.

Anambra has become a dumpsites as we speak. Practically nothing is working. I left there 1 month ago, one begins to wonder, what really did Obi do when he was a Gov

The only Govt intracity bus running from Nitel at Onitsha to Awka is worse than those Molue in 1990s in Lagos

lies, admit u hate him that's all.
how can you say nothing is working?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech / Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.