Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu (37424 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Hisbah21:
Obi you might be and you might not be.. the sorry situation is that election will be held on polling units not social media. you and your party lack fundamentals in terms of structures and movements. Alot of wards doesnot even know labour party. in my state they have no campaign office.. And most Nigerians vote a party not individual... today is monday,chill and go to work(his supporters)

I love your constructive criticism.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Orpe7(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Joker
Loooooool
Funniest thing I have read
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud that left Anambra worse than he met it.
Go to Ochanja, Upper Iweka, Limca Road, Awka road, Obosi, Iyi Enu,Ogidi, Afigwe, Onyeagu,Limca road by People's club, New tyre, Tarsan, every road has been overtaken with dumpsites.
I thought Owerri was the dirtiest until I got to Anambra.
When you get to Anambra, You definitely must ask yourself, if the state was the one they hype on social media..
People should not fall mugu to this Obi propaganda. He has nothing to show as his legacy in Anambra.
The hungry looking Agberos at upper Iweka are ready to swallow you
From Biafra market to Lagos park at Onitsha which is less than 5klm/ 6klm when I went to buy certain items, I had to settle Agberos in not less than 5 different spots. The moment, you are not ready to drop N200 at each spot, they drag your belongings/ items out o the Keke
i would have taken your words serious if only what we see today in lagos was achieved within 8years of tinubu. Drive from mile 2 to badagry and ask yourself if that region is not part og lagos. Fake writter
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
The one that couldn’t add anything to government purse when he was a governor but only succeeded in looting away d economy

One day the igbos will wake up n tell us ikpeazu was d best governor during his set n they will tell us how he’s better than Zulum,sanwo olu,seyi makinde n co then some gullible folks will believe them

Your drug lord is no better.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Of course Peter Obi is more qualified than Tinubu. Everybody is. However, there is one area Tinubu is the most qualified in the whole of Nigeria: In organizing and commanding thugs and agberos.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by joeyswift(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:

alaye you married your wife virgin or not? you marry after 6, she agreed for you because you no get class yet you dey boast with it, with dumb comparison

I'm a boss of my own and I'm at my place of work, na your type dey hustle and attaining job satisfaction illiterate people of Biafra

that's how you people will be paying exorbitant bride price on a lady that was deflowered with two sachet of indomie
young man are you 10 years old? You talk like a kid. Common grow up. Deflower ko unflower ni. I am not Igbo,but I can perceive your hatred towards igbos. Amma wannan bayerabe jahili be. Wawan banza
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by GeneralPula: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
True talk Mr. President-in-waiting. If Tinubu disputes this, let him come out for a one-on-one debate on live TV

No be today tinubu start to dey great interviews..

But Obi should be debating with the likes of Obiano, not tinubu..

One thing about tinubu is that he did well as a Governor and people knows this in reality. So, all of these blackmails won’t work..

Even despite as Bode George dey always rant ontop tinubu matter, he never mentioned that he didn’t do well as a Governor cuz he did really well..

If I ask you to state the things Peter Obi did better than tinubu, I’m damn sure you won’t be able to come up with anything..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Yungmakaveli01(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:

Under tinubu, state ASUU wasn't in strike for 6months? He could manage it at state level so his track records shows hell be better than Obi at national level.
Obi talks about subsidy as fraud.
The federal govt has tried to remove subsidy but your kinds would go bezeek if fuel goes above #350 per litre. Should Obi become president and remove subsidy I hope you won't try to understand his reason but also go berserk...
Obi made a lot of good points in the interview but thing his, his track records shows little chance of attaining such record. And he has the guts to open his gutter to say he's better than tinubu.
Nah, he's a learner.
If an average Nigerian would still choose Lagos accommodation despite its conjestion over anambra accommodation to go and hustle, it's shows tinubu is like Madrid while Obi is like Everton.
Players would rather sit in bench at Madrid than start at Everton.

All i can say is that i know u are been paid.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Yungmakaveli01(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
I laugh in Latin grin grin grin grin
Butterfly calls itself bird.
Bathroom that strains to become river.

Dreaming is allowed though, but most dreams remain as dream no matter the desire of the dreamer that they should come into physical manifestation! Peter Obi don pick millions of Euros on the streets of his dreamland and he's glad as a result. You and Tinubu? Who dash frog coat? It's people like Peter Obi and his followers that would see Elephant and call it Mirage! Just the head of Asiwaju's elephant is not an easy burden for Kid Obi. Tinubu, the incomparable Tinubu! Tinubu, the Jagaban of indomitable courage and ability. What an insult! Like The Jagaban can ever allow Peter Obi to untie the latchet of his polished shoes!
All i have to say is that, I know u are been paid.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Owontime: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2022
When presidential candidates are talking this IPOB candidate will come and open his mouth. Is Tinubu your mate?
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:

Under tinubu, state ASUU wasn't in strike for 6months? He could manage it at state level so his track records shows hell be better than Obi at national level.
Obi talks about subsidy as fraud.
The federal govt has tried to remove subsidy but your kinds would go bezeek if fuel goes above #350 per litre. Should Obi become president and remove subsidy I hope you won't try to understand his reason but also go berserk...
Obi made a lot of good points in the interview but thing his, his track records shows little chance of attaining such record. And he has the guts to open his gutter to say he's better than tinubu.
Nah, he's a learner.
If an average Nigerian would still choose Lagos accommodation despite its conjestion over anambra accommodation to go and hustle, it's shows tinubu is like Madrid while Obi is like Everton.
Players would rather sit in bench at Madrid than start at Everton.

Which federal government has tried to remove subsidy? Is it the same federal government made up of people who resisted Jonathan when he wanted to remove subsidy?
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Xfemt(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Heterodox:
Everything is referenced by UN grin grin. Even Buhari is referenced
anything else you want to say

If not remain silent
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2022
joeyswift:
young man are you 10 years old? You talk like a kid. Common grow up. Deflower ko unflower ni. I am not Igbo,but I can perceive your hatred towards igbos. Amma wannan bayerabe jahili be. Wawan banza

I'm 10yrs and your papa is 1yrs, you these fools that married over used ladies are always fast to compare rubbish, nonsense

igbo love no one and no one give a fúck about them and hey stop deceiving yourself with you're not igbo coward like Ojukwu, you're igbo if you like write in Fulani lingual, it doesn't change your ancestral land empty head
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

Go to Anambra and verify yourself.

Anambra has become a dumpsites as we speak. Practically nothing is working. I left there 1 month ago, one begins to wonder, what really did Obi do when he was a Gov

The only Govt intracity bus running from Nitel at Onitsha to Awka is worse than those Molue in 1990s in Lagos
Obi is purely emotional Labour candidate,who has nothing to offer than telling people how he left Govt house for Obasanjo when Obasanjo visited him. Go to Anambra and verify. I can say it I know Anambra more than some indigenous people of Anambra. Awka the capital of Anambra can't compete with Sango in Ogun state. Before Obi became the Gov, I have been visiting Anambra . Not just Awka, Nnewi, obosi, Ihiala, Agulu, Nnobi, Ochanja, Idemili, Onyeagu, Ogidi, Nkoor, Awka etiti, , Uga, , Obosi, Newtyre,. Akwuzu, There is no community,over there , that I don't know. A purely overrated state
Without mincing words, i will select Ebonyi state ahead of Anambra in terms of fast growing infrastructurer development. Go to Ebonyi and see for yourself

I am from Anambra but I have no choice than to agree with you completely.

Anambra is overrated, especially when you look at the strides that Ebonyi state, in particular, has made within the past 8 years.

When you also consider that it is Nigeria's smallest state, by landmass, after Lagos, I really think that no real, significant progress has been made.

Perhaps, Obi and co, should go and see what Zulum has achieved in terms of infrastructures over just few years.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2022
kingyakos:

I laugh at ur illiterate and foolish dimension of thought that anybody opposing ur god forbid Beating or supporting the most competent Peter Obi is an ipob or from Igbo.

Mumu am from SS, AKS

you're no more Yoruba but now from aks your brother in other thread is claiming Hausa already complex inferiority Dundee

if you like come from Jupiter, it doesn't change the fact that you're senseless
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Akmarshal(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Oga, what is structure? PEOPLE!!! We, the Nigerian PEOPLE are the structure

You mean you the Igbo people? Taar, the same Nigeria u call zoo, now u re forming Nigerians? Hahaha
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Heterodox(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Xfemt:
anything else you want to say

If not remain silent
Learn manners.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Georgejeez: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Talk is indeed cheap , that's why Obi who can't compare himself with Fashola in terms of State governance is having the nerve to mention Tinubu grin grin
However due to Tinubu's health issues , desperation, evil role in bringing APC and Buhari to destroy Nigeria and Muslim/Muslim ticket, Tinubu should be avoided like a plague .

#I , my ward members and family will wholeheartedly vote for PDP and Atiku
Nigeria must work well again
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by joeyswift(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:

I'm 10yrs and your papa is 1yrs, you these fools that married over used ladies are always fast to compare rubbish, nonsense

igbo love no one and no one give a fúck about them and hey stop deceiving yourself with you're not igbo coward like Ojukwu, you're igbo if you like write in Fulani lingual, it doesn't change your ancestral land empty head
frustrated tout please I am tired of correcting you. It is not these ( but this) and not fools (but fool). What school did you go to? ,that you can not differentiate between singular and plural. You are always showing your barbaric animalistic inner self. You sure say you don chop today? Abi make I free small thing into your aza, so that I go calm the perversive animal in you. I need to cage you like a dog.
My husband, my husband, you don chop?
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by kingyakos: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:

you're no more Yoruba but now from aks your brother in other thread is claiming Hausa already complex inferiority Dundee

if you like come from Jupiter, it doesn't change the fact that you're senseless

Even in my dream i can never claim to be a Yoruba not that i hate Yoruba after all two of my sis are married to Yoruba, it's just that I'm very proud of where i come from.

Seems u have rabbis mouth, i can see saliva dropping from both end of ur mouth.
Certified mumu
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Talk am with your full chest!
Na truth you talk, you no kill person!

In a saner clime Tinubu shouldn't even be talking where Obi dey..
I am telling you
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by TheOldGods: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hisbah21:
Obi you might be and you might not be.. the sorry situation is that election will be held on polling units not social media. you and your party lack fundamentals in terms of structures and movements. Alot of wards doesnot even know labour party. in my state they have no campaign office.. And most Nigerians vote a party not individual... today is monday,chill and go to work(his supporters)
oga just shut up your mouth. Enough of all this nonsense, part has no fundamental no structure nonsense. Did APC have structure when they cam in 2019 or so.
I am tired of coming to nairaland to hear all these nonsense. Just shut you godamn mouth. If he looses he looses. So shut up

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
IMPACT05:
I’m more qualified than the APC candidate — PETER OBI

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/im-more-qualified-than-the-apc-candidate-peter-obi/

We know he is qualified, but he can't play dirty like his counterparts.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheOldGods:
oga just shut up your mouth. Enough of all this nonsense, part has no fundamental no structure nonsense. Did APC have structure when they cam in 2019 or so.
I am tired of coming to nairaland to hear all these nonsense. Just shut you godamn mouth. If he looses he looses. So shut up

They had

First, there was some sort of internal dispute amidst PDP members.

And APC was welcoming all PDP members with open arms, and was offering to give them their previous position at PDP.

That gave them leverage.

Aside Peter obi, who we Sabi for Lp?

Let's hope Peter wins. But if you ask me, it's going to take a miracle
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Everlastingson: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
ribbit:
where have you been?
Do you have google at all?
It's known fact that abia and anambra are the dirtiest states in south east .

Apart from that, obi has never achieved anything tangible. That's why he was one of the worst governor in south east during his tenure. Even obaino outperformed the failure 2 to 1.

His governorship tenure was in the class of ikpeasu.

Your foolishness cannot be quantified. As you tell lies against Peter Obi for mundane gain, you must reap the fruit of your lies. Lying bat. Deceive your evil soul all you will, APC will never remain in power in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by jrusky(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
nnamdi640:
1) We are not like you who will prefer to vote for a criminal just because he is from your tribe, we Igbos, voted for Obj massively, we voted for Yar'Adua massively and also voted for our South-south bro (Gej) massively, we never considered the tribe they came from because we don't play politics of any where belly follow we go. Am sure you will agree with me that there is nothing wrong if we decide to vote for our own son because we believe he can do the work. 2)When you talk of smartness, Obi is more smarter in doing good thing and less corrupt mind set unlike the rest. 3) Stop using foul languages because it makes you look stupid and immature 4) When you hate some one for no reason, that shows that you are mentally unstable, for me I don't hate Tinubu and Atiku, I just believe that the two are not what Nigeria needs now, hope you know the situation of things in this country ( insecurity, high rate of inflation etc) we need someone with business mind set that will improve our economy not those ones that will come and loot the little we have left

Mr man face front. What is the different between a looters and tax evader? Tinubu loot, right? You evidence or keep quiet.

Atiku loot, yea but till date efcc has not arrest him proven any evidence should you have any evidence submit it here and proof it on both Tinubu and Atiku? Obi evaded tax yes or no?

In country like China, North Korea, Japan, South Korea etc both Tinubu, Atiku and obi would have be executed by now
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Xfemt(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Heterodox:
Learn manners.
from a small boy like you

Abi you de mad ni

If no be social media you fit engage me

Bomb de your head
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Everlastingson: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Housing:
Peter Obi was very rigid in negotiating and refused to listen to the demands of the doctors. The strike went on for 13 months

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjGn9Sq-cD4AhXBnVwKHckzAa0QFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1ZkIIWW-LSmnNQnkb3rEJJ

Even Anambra State ASUU was on strike for 6 months when Obi was Governor and he didn't even care.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/anambra-varsity-teachers-move-to-end-strike/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiD8aLJ-cD4AhW2QkEAHV7mDKIQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1XnA9wHfhpRRruPk9Frtvy

The infamous Akpuzu Sars was under Peter Obi tenure. I could go on and on.

Peter Obi that discriminates against fellow Igbo by sacking labour force that were not from Anambra State. What would be fate of Hausa and Yoruba under such a Leader as National President?

Nigeria is too big for Peter Obi. We are not talking of container economy

All this nonsense you wrote is just to ensure APC retains power abi. You're just killing yourself without knowing. You shall answer for all the lies you tell you lying bat. If you like hang yourself APC cannot remain in power come 2023. Evil being.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thank God we don't take this Chinaman seriously... grin

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Everlastingson: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:
the day I know Obi is dumb was the day he said infrastructure is not needed to drive a country economy

the day he started comparing Nigeria (multiethnic nation and a Democratic operating country with Chinese communism

how can a country on monarchial system of govt run the same govt with Democratic system of govt

I swear peter obi is the dumbest candidate in this contest, even Sowore is far intelligent than this Aba economist

anyway na only his dumb kinsmen go vote for the empty third class head

Stark illiterate you are. Your evil APC claims to have done well in infrastructure. I guess Nigeria's economy is now the number one the world over. Even when you know nothing you still criticize. APC cannot retain power next year. if you choose hang yourself.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Everlastingson: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
SenatePresdo:
After reading this interview, I must say that anybody that still chooses Tinubu or Atiku over obi doesn't wish well for Nigeria.

I've seen the reason why OBIdients curses anybody against obi.

People are daft and wicked, maybe it's just sheer madness.

Infact, vote APC and suffer in the next 8 years, it's your choice.

You're a wise man. Unfortunately, many can't think like you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by ken045501: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Something must be wrong with you mugu . You too like up and down to what gain? Everytime you dey lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.