Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu (37447 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by charlypoker(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
emmyloved:
embarassed Plz can you be more clear. Is it that when you visited Anambra a month ago, you discovered those areas you mentioned are dumping sites or you are saying you visited during the period obi was the governor and found out those areas are dumping sites? Plz which one

Thank you, You have asked him a very valid question. the problems I have the those APC and PDP supporters is that they have a dysfunctional brain.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Heterodox(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2022
No crop of politicians in Nigeria political class today has leadership or people skills that surpasses Tinubu's.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2022
IMPACT05:
I’m more qualified than the APC candidate — PETER OBI

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/im-more-qualified-than-the-apc-candidate-peter-obi/
Yes Obi is more qualified than agbado cassava man does tinubu has a career no , he is an agbero who pushed drug join politics , he is nobody he has never managed any public or private institution, has not worked in any knowned establishment. Obi credentials is intimidating, tinubu no even go school self how can he understand what economy is , Abi he wants to rule by proxy same thing buhari is doing that messed up things today, it will never happen.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by joeyswift(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:

you're very dumb with 2kb IQ, if others can't tell you the truth that you're dumb, I'm not silent on telling the truth

please read that your comparison gibberish epistle you foolishly constructed and compared if with Nigeria political settings, please tell me the sense in that imbecilic post?

some guys are contesting your wives, with you and she agree to marry you, despite you no get structure( despite your life no get meaning) abeg tell me a lady wey dem don shift her womb get choice?

you're comparing your lose wife with Nigeria political settings, I rubbish your gibberish so that next time you don't bring your wife to ridicule in public to score dumb political analysis
you will continue in this state of penury, because your case is precarious. The only thing a Pained pervert like you saw was wife. Let me help you please it is not lose wife but loose wife. It is obvious you don't know the difference. I and people on nairaland aren't the cause of your frustration. I can feel the anger in you. I am actually not here to fight you. Meanwhile I am laughing hard because you quickly concluded that I am married,which make it even more hilarious, hence your constant use of wife.
However, I am compelled to conclude that your constant use of lose (loose)wife ,is a subtly way of passing a msg that your wife is all you have been accusing me of. Sounds more real because your name is "my husband" . I pity whoever calls you that name, cos it depicts huge loads of insecurity. I patiently await your lose (loose) wife response cos you are keeping me company as I continue to await our iron bird
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by kingyakos: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:

please ask the useless thing that birthed a world a class imbeciles of your kind that dumb questions

dumb rat

grin grin grin grin grin e pain am die
Abubakar shekarau pikin grin grin grin grin grin

I hear say na u be next of kin for BOKO HARAM
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Niklaus398: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2022
N a
jumper524:

Under tinubu, state ASUU wasn't in strike for 6months? He could manage it at state level so his track records shows hell be better than Obi at national level.
Obi talks about subsidy as fraud.
The federal govt has tried to remove subsidy but your kinds would go bezeek if fuel goes above #350 per litre. Should Obi become president and remove subsidy I hope you won't try to understand his reason but also go berserk...
Obi made a lot of good points in the interview but thing his, his track records shows little chance of attaining such record. And he has the guts to open his gutter to say he's better than tinubu.
Nah, he's a learner.
If an average Nigerian would still choose Lagos accommodation despite its conjestion over anambra accommodation to go and hustle, it's shows tinubu is like Madrid while Obi is like Everton.
Players would rather sit in bench at Madrid than start at Everton.
a sick man can't Tend to a sick Nation
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Heterodox(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Xfemt:
I remember when Obi was governor anambra was doing so well
Even the whole world were using anambra as a good example

The anambra you see today is that of obiano and civil unrest of unknown gun men

OGA keep lying
And no matter how many lies you throw
Truth will always catch up with you as it has always done

E go shock you say
The social media you de see so
Them de win election for there

Am Yoruba and warri base
Be there and be forming intellectual
I will officially welcome you and helinus to the wailers club till 2027 to 2031
The whole world��
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2022
kingyakos:

grin grin grin grin grin e pain am die
Abubakar shekarau pikin grin grin grin grin grin

I hear say na u be next of kin for BOKO HARAM

writing rubbish with confidence, you ipob specimen are just too dumb with your Aba English

fúck off
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2022
More qualified that you said. A more qualified presidential candidate who lack modality to make his political formidable for poeple to know now proving to be more qualified to build nigeria than who has built political structure and poeple ...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2022
joeyswift:
you will continue in this state of penury, because your case is precarious. The only thing a Pained pervert like you saw was wife. Let me help you please it is not lose wife but loose wife. It is obvious you don't know the difference. I and people on nairaland aren't the cause of your frustration. I can feel the anger in you. I am actually not here to fight you. Meanwhile I am laughing hard because you quickly concluded that I am married,which make it even more hilarious, hence your constant use of wife.
However, I am compelled to conclude that your constant use of lose (loose)wife ,is a subtly way of passing a msg that your wife is all you have been accusing me of. Sounds more real because your name is "my husband" . I pity whoever calls you that name, cos it depicts huge loads of insecurity. I patiently await your lose (loose) wife response cos you are keeping me company as I continue to await our iron bird

e pain the fool, a lady agree to marry despite your life no get meaning(structure) yet you're identifying me with that same conditions

alaye I hope you don get structure yet because those your wife refuse to share her shareholders public thing with will still be knacking her

making imbecilic comparison everywhere, illiterate people of Biafra
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by snowball11(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
True talk Mr. President-in-waiting. If Tinubu disputes this, let him come out for a one-on-one debate on live TV

If Agbadoola Cassavani dares come out on a one-on-one debate on live tv with peter Obi, the beating would be all encompassing! grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Saintofmelody74(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Hisbah21:
Obi you might be and you might not be.. the sorry situation is that election will be held on polling units not social media. you and your party lack fundamentals in terms of structures and movements. Alot of wards doesnot even know labour party. in my state they have no campaign office.. And most Nigerians vote a party not individual... today is monday,chill and go to work(his supporters)

With everything you read,with the way his gonna tackles most issues on ground, if you don't think he ought to be tried out,it shows the type of person you are...... PS I'm already @ work
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Xfemt(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Heterodox:
The whole world��
yes the whole world

Google is your friend
United nation and co always use Peter Obi template as an example for others to follow and to sustain Millennium developmental goals

And more others did

Ask Ben Bruce
Ask former taraba state governor etc
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by joeyswift(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:

e pain the fool, a lady agree to marry despite your life no get meaning(structure) yet you're identifying me with that same conditions

alaye I hope you don get structure yet because those your wife refuse to share her shareholders public thing with will still be knacking her

making imbecilic comparison everywhere, illiterate people of Biafra
Maybe we will switch from English language to yoruba. Just maybe your typing might be more coordinated. People are out there working, hustling and attaining job satisfaction your problem is knacking. Kai who do you this thing? With your knacking mentality, you will continue to be stagnated. Wawan banza. Shashasha kawai. Gatar uwarka. Turancin ma bai iya ba.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Even the blind can see that you're the most qualified than all the presidential aspirants.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2022
joeyswift:
Maybe we will switch from English language to yoruba. Just maybe your typing might be more coordinated. People are out there working, hustling and attaining job satisfaction your problem is knacking. Kai who do you this thing? With your knacking mentality, you will continue to be stagnated. Wawan banza. Shashasha kawai. Gatar uwarka. Turancin ma bai iya ba.

alaye you married your wife virgin or not? you marry after 6, she agreed for you because you no get class yet you dey boast with it, with dumb comparison

I'm a boss of my own and I'm at my place of work, na your type dey hustle and attaining job satisfaction illiterate people of Biafra

that's how you people will be paying exorbitant bride price on a lady that was deflowered with two sachet of indomie

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2022
nnamdi640:
You just need to go for brain check-up. It is only someone that is sick in the head that will still believe a criminal is the best option for this country. Again the tribe your are pouring your bitterness are doing better than those miserable set of people like y*u. Continue demonstrating your bitterness let see where it will get you.

Only a sick in the head and mentally unstable will support obi.

It's only a genetically curse human like you will vote obi or support him

Only anuofia ewu like you who is under the permutation delusion and confusion will choose obi as his prefer candidate.

Only tribalist motherfuckers will prefer obi and support hm.

Only an slowpoke will support creepy smart thief like obi.

Oya let's go you son of bitch.

I hate you obi-diots with passion 1 million of you can not stop me from bashing your smart thief called obi.

Let's go if you got the ball let's troll a little bloody anukpama bitch.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Heterodox(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Xfemt:
yes the whole world

Google is your friend
United nation and co always use Peter Obi template as an example for others to follow and to sustain Millennium developmental goals

And more others did

Ask Ben Bruce
Ask former taraba state governor etc
Everything is referenced by UN grin grin. Even Buhari is referenced
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by kellyzaf(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:

Under tinubu, state ASUU wasn't in strike for 6months? He could manage it at state level so his track records shows hell be better than Obi at national level.
The federal govt has tried to remove subsidy but your kinds would go bezeek if fuel goes above #350 per litre. Should Obi become president and remove subsidy I hope you won't try to understand his reason but also go berserk...
Obi made a lot of good points in the interview but thing his, his track records shows little chance of attaining such record. And he has the guts to open his gutter to say he's better than tinubu.
Nah, he's a learner.
If an average Nigerian would still choose Lagos accommodation despite its conjestion over anambra accommodation to go and hustle, it's shows tinubu is like Madrid while Obi is like Everton.

Op wait oo, so Tinubu is the owner of Lagos, Ah i dont knowoo, thought Lagos hv been in existence b4 the emergence of your God Tinubu, Anyway is ur understanding and ur choice of statement. Is well.
God bless Nigeria with the rightful candidtae.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Steviealohan(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2022
APC URCHINS COME AND DEFEND YOUR BENEFACTOR CON DRUG LORD ALIAS BOBO CHICAGO AKA EMI LOKAN OF AGBADO REPUBLIC.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by kingyakos: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:

writing rubbish with confidence, you ipob specimen are just too dumb with your Aba English

fúck off

Hypnotized tribal clown

Get behind me Satan

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2022
kingyakos:

Hypnotized tribal clown

Get behind me Satan

look at this ekwensu

you illiterate people of Biafra built tribalism in this current Nigeria, I'm just letting you dummies to know you dont have the monopoly of hate
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by emecheboy2(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2022
na you dey talk small small, abeg make I loud am. You are overrr qualifieddddddd.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Christboy320(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:

Nah, he's a learner.
You have finally brought yourself out for the whole nairaland land to see ,so you prefer sitting your a**s in the bench in Madrid without contributing anything to what you claim to have passion for cause of money ,than being a legend in Everton by LABOURING in the pitch , and making an impact ,and ask hazard if he is happy sitting on the bench despite collecting his wages ,ITS NEVER A THING OF HONOUR BRO
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
I laugh in Latin grin grin grin grin
Butterfly calls itself bird.
Bathroom that strains to become river.

Dreaming is allowed though, but most dreams remain as dream no matter the desire of the dreamer that they should come into physical manifestation! Peter Obi don pick millions of Euros on the streets of his dreamland and he's glad as a result. You and Tinubu? Who dash frog coat? It's people like Peter Obi and his followers that would see Elephant and call it Mirage! Just the head of Asiwaju's elephant is not an easy burden for Kid Obi. Tinubu, the incomparable Tinubu! Tinubu, the Jagaban of indomitable courage and ability. What an insult! Like The Jagaban can ever allow Peter Obi to untie the latchet of his polished shoes!
WHAT A MYSTERY THAT A LIVING MAN WILL LIKE A DEAD LIVING ANCESTOR TO RULE OVER HIM.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Nenzeey479: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Hisbah21:
Obi you might be and you might not be.. the sorry situation is that election will be held on polling units not social media. you and your party lack fundamentals in terms of structures and movements. Alot of wards doesnot even know labour party. in my state they have no campaign office.. And most Nigerians vote a party not individual... today is monday,chill and go to work(his supporters)
God bless you, well said
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2022
How many people have you mentored in leadership?
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by nnamdi640: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2022
jrusky:

Only a sick in the head and mentally unstable will support obi.

It's only a genetically curse human like you will vote obi or support him

Only anuofia ewu like you who is under the permutation delusion and confusion will choose obi as his prefer candidate.

Only tribalist motherfuckers will prefer obi and support hm.

Only an slowpoke will support creepy smart thief like obi.

Oya let's go you son of bitch.

I hate you obi-diots with passion 1 million of you can not stop me from bashing your smart thief called obi.

Let's go if you got the ball let's troll a little bloody anukpama bitch.
1) We are not like you who will prefer to vote for a criminal just because he is from your tribe, we Igbos, voted for Obj massively, we voted for Yar'Adua massively and also voted for our South-south bro (Gej) massively, we never considered the tribe they came from because we don't play politics of any where belly follow we go. Am sure you will agree with me that there is nothing wrong if we decide to vote for our own son because we believe he can do the work. 2)When you talk of smartness, Obi is more smarter in doing good thing and less corrupt mind set unlike the rest. 3) Stop using foul languages because it makes you look stupid and immature 4) When you hate some one for no reason, that shows that you are mentally unstable, for me I don't hate Tinubu and Atiku, I just believe that the two are not what Nigeria needs now, hope you know the situation of things in this country ( insecurity, high rate of inflation etc) we need someone with business mind set that will improve our economy not those ones that will come and loot the little we have left
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Nenzeey479: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2022
Mokason288:
Yes you are sir
You are more qualified than
BOTH APC AND PDP
PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
In ur dream abi
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Based on what track record? We can see Anambra. I dare Obi to say he will turn the whole of Nigeria into Anambra if he is truly qualified! Let him try it and see the amount of 'God forbid' we will see ..lolz...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by kingyakos: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:

look at this ekwensu

you illiterate people of Biafra built tribalism in this current Nigeria, I'm just letting you dummies to know you dont have the monopoly of hate

I laugh at ur illiterate and foolish dimension of thought that anybody opposing ur god forbid Beating or supporting the most competent Peter Obi is an ipob or from Igbo.

Mumu am from SS, AKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.