Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) (37439 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Melodydoctor: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Phcmayor(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:
It looks as if they were beckoning passers to buy their product.. grin olowo poku

Signifing that... grin

obi is not yet popular amongst d Northerners grin grin

Close that your gutter mouth ���
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by samabiodun: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
less than 20 Igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Nwadu: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
C
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Sarsaproko: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Advocate500:
Little support for obi ,from these areas will be more than enough, considering the influence Atiku and kwankwaso will have here ,our support base is south south and south east ,85% from this area can take obi to Aso rock.

Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Owontime: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2022
May IPOB continue to Labour in Vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2022
I counted 10 people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by CSTRR: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2022
omonla10:
But like pla like play, obi might win this election
If he wins it, it will be a big fucckkk you to all the corrupt principalities and powers in Nigeria..

Competence would begin to matter again, and they would know that power belongs to the people and it is theirs to give and to take.

The common man need an obi victory for many reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2022
That's good
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by LordLugard1: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2022
These people doesn't care even if na God contest against a northern bandit, they will rather vote their bandit that kills and impoverished them
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:
It looks as if they were beckoning passers to buy their product.. grin olowo poku

Signifing that... grin

That true. DATTI need to do a lot of work among his people

3 Likes

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by dyera(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:
If u dey support Obi, shame go catch me if I post this picture as crowd.
I'll rather let it slide than display my weakness. Less that 20paid people now referred to as crowd.
Despite the poverty in Katsina, they couldn't pay more people.
Talk about rejected.

SMH 4U. If you support people whose political structure is based on buying the support of the people, how would you expect them to do anything meaningful when they get elected.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by naija4life247: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2022
With the number of Peter Obituary's supporters I can see in those pictures, the lying Flattino will not get up to 500 votes in Katsina. That will be similar to his governorship candidate who got 2,279 votes in the whole Osun State, my neighborhood state of Skull Miners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by TotalRunter: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Advocate500:
Little support for obi ,from these areas will be more than enough, considering the influence Atiku and kwankwaso will have here ,our support base is south south and south east ,85% from this area can take obi to Aso rock.

The whole vote from south east is equal to kano state alone. Obi has a good product he should take campaign in the north seriously

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by heendrix(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:
I'll rather let it slide than display my weakness. Less that 20paid people now referred to as crowd.
Talk about rejected.

The most important thing is awareness and to me they're accomplishing that aiidy. if twas bout crowd, APC should have won Osun with a landslide

2 Likes

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by jumper524(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
dyera:

SMH 4U. If you support people whose political structure is based on buying the support of the people, how would you expect them to do anything meaningful when they get elected.
you want to tell me those moving are doing so probone?
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by FLYFIRE(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
TilumbuAdvocate, come & tell us how President Peter Gregory OBI KICKED SOMEONE FROM THE BACK WHEN THEY WERE PLAYING FOOTBALL IN 1964 grin grin grin
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by 1TripleC: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Rivers

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Superboss: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
I urge every right thinking Nigerian to join this movement to rescue our country..
Support Peter Obi/Datti Ahmed movement for real development of our country
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by adecz: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
25 supporters on the streets,
15 million supporters on Social Media❗️❗️☺️☺️

Obi, the Social Media president grin grin
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

It's a large crowd.

You obviously forgot about the campaigners inside the cars.

Inside which car? so those cars were go on their own and the okada men wey dey laugh u na don turn ur campaigner? Oni yeye ni e

2 Likes

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by heendrix(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Advocate500:

una no dey include SW for una statistics. nawa for you o, if ur using these few guys on NL with multiple accounts forming Tinubu supporter to judge SW ur wrong bros, OBIdient movement is also sweeping thr the SW in mass and inshallah Obi would get a block vote from Ibadan
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by ChristineC: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2022
adecz:

25 supporters on the streets,
15 million supporters on Social Media❗️❗️☺️☺️
Obi, the Social Media president grin grin
you don't remember that campaigns are yet to kick off. these guys are running an awareness program on their own.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Signifing that... grin

Look apc has no chance in winning any state in south south and south east.. he recently lost a state in south west. Please we are well informed than you agbado lovers. Also do not forget that atiku said 90 percent of you are not on social media so what are you doin here?
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by johnbd: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2022
This is more than pandemic na epidemic. Meaning na earthquake. Let's take back our country.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Signifing that... grin

Just leave them. In life accepting reality is one of the best gift of life anyone who lack to read between his two fingers and see reality he or she is mere living but dead.

I stays up North infact our Mikel Obi of Super Eagle is far popular here that Obi and Dattu or Gatti put together then how can such person convince these people here to vote for him I don't know.

I told them buhai rule Nigeria for 8 good years and could not find a single Igbo person worthy to head ordinary prison sector and you expect such man to sit back and allow obi to defeat his party pls how

Truth is bitter but they won't listen they belive politics is prayer and miracle natter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by heendrix(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022
CSTRR:

If he wins it, it will be a big fucckkk you to all the corrupt principalities and powers in Nigeria..

Competence would begin to matter again, and they would know that power belongs to the people and it is theirs to give and to take.

The common man need an obi victory for many reasons.

Swears man. tbh if either of Tinubu or Atiku wins, my best bet is Benin Republic and stay for like 5years to earn her citizenship or passport
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Zorn: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:
Talk about rejected.
No body is paying anybody there it's not APC we're talking about here
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2022
They're accepting you in the North now o,if they come to SE to campiagn, do your worse...
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Dpaulie(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Wow
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by gregng(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Signifing that... grin

Yes u maybe right but the fact remains he is more competent than other candidates...

We need a healthy president for a sick country...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Criticizes Buhari: "Expected Change Is Not Being Experienced" / Residents Attack EFCC Operatives At Ambode’s House (Video) / Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.