Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) (37820 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by OgaSeun: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Dem no reach 12

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Abdul05: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2022
jrusky:

Just leave them. In life accepting reality is one of the best gift of life anyone who lack to read between his two fingers and see reality he or she is mere living but dead.

I stays up North infact our Mikel Obi of Super Eagle is far popular here that Obi and Dattu or Gatti put together then how can such person convince these people here to vote for him I don't know.

I told them buhai rule Nigeria for 8 good years and could not find a single Igbo person worthy to head ordinary prison sector and you expect such man to sit back and allow obi to defeat his party pls how

Truth is bitter but they won't listen they belive politics is prayer and miracle natter.
thank you sir for this.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by chukel(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Can they allow another party's candidate's supporters to do same in Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Image123(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Sorry to say, this should be in jokes section. Obi is not ready for this election. Na one of the K states be this oh, where you go hear result you go faint. Prof wey go read the result go dey gasp "i need more light, more light"

2 Likes

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Jemex003: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2022
oikirodah:
Obi Support Movement Grinds Katsina To A Halt As LP Awareness Takes Centre Stage (Photos)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/obi-support-movement-grinds-katsina-to-a-halt-as-lp-awareness-takes-centre-stage-photos/

- Smart Omo-Idemudia.

���
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Azazyel: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2022
omonla10:
like play like play, obi might win this election.. Everyone is shouting online voters, but on the streets of Lagos, its still obi..

Met one of the oga area boys yesterday on my street and like always, I'm always scared to support obi in those settings.. To my greatest surprise, he was obidient.. E shock me like never before.. He told me all his caucus are obidient and acknowledged tinubu's multiple errors.. Fake bishops, eleyi, agbado and cassava etc..

Was so glad, I think there's hope for Peter obi

I was surprised as well. I thought all these agberos actually support BAT. I met a couple of them speaking in support of Obi. People are truly tired. I just hope that by February, the movement remain strong.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by maybet081: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:
If u dey support Obi, shame go catch me if I post this picture as crowd.
I'll rather let it slide than display my weakness. Less that 20paid people now referred to as crowd.
Despite the poverty in Katsina, they couldn't pay more people.
Talk about rejected.
did he mention crowd in his caption, the fact that people are campaigning for obi voluntarily in kastina is a sign of good penetration in the core north.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by effort1: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:
It looks as if they were beckoning potential passers to buy their product.. grin olowo poku

Signifing that... grin

obi is not yet popular amongst d Northerners grin grin

It is a start. They are not paid to.do it. They are volunteers.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Melonsmasher: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:
Less that 20 paid people now referred to as crowd
Where did you get the word crowd from? The OP didn't mention it.. Shebi you see sey your head no dey here!!!

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Slippy: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2022
Advocate500:
Little support for obi ,from these areas will be more than enough, considering the influence Atiku and kwankwaso will have here ,our support base is south south and south east ,85% from this area can take obi to Aso rock.

Are you really serious or you are trolling ??
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by maybet081: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Image123:
Sorry to say, this should be in jokes section. Obi is not ready for this election. Na one of the K states be this oh, where you go hear result you go faint. Prof wey go read the result go dey gasp "i need more light, more light"
did Obasanjo win the k states in 1999and 2023, did Goodluck Jonathan win the k state in 2011, to hell with your k state jokes.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Advocate500:
Little support for obi ,from these areas will be more than enough, considering the influence Atiku and kwankwaso will have here ,our support base is south south and south east ,85% from this area can take obi to Aso rock.
hahaha.do u know what it take to be president.that thing written by u is far from it.SE/SS vote can't catapult him there ooo.he needs at least 25% vote in 2/3 of the whole country to be declared winner even if he gets 15million votes from SS and SE alone
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by chrisvic007: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:
It looks as if they were beckoning potential passers to buy their product.. grin olowo poku

Signifing that... grin

He will never be accepted on the North. It is not obi per se, it is a long thing. But fools will remain fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Masterito(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Have sense. This is pure love not rented.
jumper524:
I'll rather let it slide than display my weakness. Less that 20paid people now referred to as crowd.
Talk about rejected.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Inosky: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2022
Nice one.
OBIdient, is a victory sign. God bless all the OBIdients and Obi and Datti.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Yungwiz45: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Obidient on point........
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Dapson73(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2022
omonla10:
like play like play, obi might win this election.. Everyone is shouting online voters, but on the streets of Lagos, its still obi..

Met one of the oga area boys yesterday on my street and like always, I'm always scared to support obi in those settings.. To my greatest surprise, he was obidient.. E shock me like never before.. He told me all his caucus are obidient and acknowledged tinubu's multiple errors.. Fake bishops, eleyi, agbado and cassava etc..

Was so glad, I think there's hope for Peter obi

Obi can only win in your imagination/dream.

Someone should wake him up, its 10:27am ready.

Jagaban is the next GCFR God's willing.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Dadadididacontr: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Erin npami, we teally need to work hardeeeeerr.
This is a group of people.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Paullo19: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:
Talk about rejected.

The least two people is needed for victory.. if u think say na by people wey dey pay crowed to come out for them, na I'm be say u go fail woefully
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Dadadididacontr: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2022

The population of the Igbo in Kastina should be more than this.

Truth is difficult.

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by zicoraads: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Well, a good start.

Let's see how far they'll go before the elections proper.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by zicoraads: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Dadadididacontr:

The population of the Igbo in Kastina should be more than this.

Truth is difficult.
So Obi is no longer a national candidate?
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by zedman1(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:
To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.
I'm almost forty and I can't recall when Nigeria was ever great. Let's stop at " Nigeria shall be great ", remove that "again" abeg. I just hope we'll ALL change our attitude to realize that dream.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by enilowo(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2022
New meaning for "grind to a halt". Ajase poki poki seller self go get more crowd.
oikirodah:
Obi Support Movement Grinds Katsina To A Halt As LP Awareness Takes Centre Stage (Photos)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/obi-support-movement-grinds-katsina-to-a-halt-as-lp-awareness-takes-centre-stage-photos/

- Smart Omo-Idemudia.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by olas24u(f): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Unfortunately, Obi is more popular in the north than your Druggie Tinubu whose only hope is in the north.

All Peter Obi is looking for in the north is just 25% unlike Tinubu that is hoping for 90% of northern votes.

As of today, Peter Obi has Southeast and Southsouth on lockdown.

About 60% of votes of North Central.

And about 40% of votes of Southwest.

Add Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Southern Gombe, southern Bauchi and other northern Christians and you see Peter Obi victory staring at you.

That’s a luxury Tinubu doesn’t have.

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Signifing that... grin

STFU! They doing there best. The one's we voted for what have they done? Arewa is now the bedrock of illiteracy and insecurity despite controlling Nigeria for years!

Kudus to obi supporters for taking it to Buharis home. After all Buhari couldn't secure the life and property of the people he claim to represent
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by bhella10: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Max Obi would get in any K state is 2%. Obi is another Showore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate / I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha / Breaking News : Robbers Shoot Governor's Wife, Kill 2 Aides, Adedibu’s Son Attac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.