Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) (37438 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by mrvictornews: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Misterone: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
maybet081:
take obi to court then.
We have seen court verdict of drug peddling and corruptions against tinubu.

We have seen corruptive verdict on atiku abukar all in the united state of America.

That of obi is non existent, what other evidence are you looking for
another story for the gods. Where is the conviction? Anybody can take anybody to court. You are only guilty when convicted. Do you know that it is an open secret that Obi was a drug trafficker? And that his father was slaughtered like a rat due to his drug involvement?
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Wakeup0oo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:
To the first commenter, kindly work on your spellings Signifing signifying

T for Thanks
Have a great week
Comrade you have scattered his week already grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:

Lol.
You too sorry

I knew we’re going to be friends las las grin

Lol.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by rocknation62(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Lol.

can I send you an email?

If you don’t mind
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:

can I send you an email?

If you don’t mind

Yes you can.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by agabaI23(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Abdul05:
It looks as if they were beckoning potential passers to buy their product.. grin olowo poku

Signifing that... grin

obi is not yet popular amongst d Northerners grin grin
What is the purpose of the awareness if not to get those who do not know to know?
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by agabaI23(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2022
jumper524:
If u dey support Obi, shame go catch me if I post this picture as crowd.
I'll rather let it slide than display my weakness. Less that 20paid people now referred to as crowd.
Despite the poverty in Katsina, they couldn't pay more people.
Talk about rejected.
Everyone does not pay to get support. It is not everyone that goes about getting fake Bishops and clergymen for validation. Peter is not desperate. So all those driving their cars were paid? Do they look hungry to you? That is not the biggest crowd in normal settings but for that to happen in Katsina with the level of insecurity there, it is a significant crowd. When they started with a small group of less than 10, you mocked them. You are actually scared they were able to mobilise this number but you won't tell us that part.

It is time for you to join the movement.

Tinubu's inlaw, Tee Mac, says he is 86 years old. Tinubu's wife's mother and the guy's mother are siblings. Atiku is not an option.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Mccc55: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2022
Click the link
https://carneoergy.com/2900327743057870
Sign up and you'll immediately be given free $20 vip 1 package for daily earning of $0.6 on the platform New Energy
You have to login and click the receive icon daily to receive your earnings
Note: You are adviced by me not to invest any money on the platform for now, as it's still new and may likely be a Ponzi scheme, for now just receive the free $20 package and earn daily without paying anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.