Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) (37436 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by moghalu2010: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2022
neither APC nor PDP can try this in Anambra, that how inhumane those people are.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by AntonVince: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:
It looks as if they were beckoning potential passers to buy their product.. grin olowo poku

Signifing that... grin

obi is not yet popular amongst d Northerners grin grin

Obi DOES NOT need to win the north to president.
cool
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by eyeforeye(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2022
omonla10:
like play like play, obi might win this election.. Everyone is shouting online voters, but on the streets of Lagos, its still obi..

Met one of the oga area boys(a new landlord and on my street) yesterday and like always, I'm scared to support obi in those settings.. To my greatest surprise, he was obidient.. E shock me like never before.. He told me all his caucus are obidient and acknowledged tinubu's multiple errors.. Fake bishops, eleyi, agbado and cassava etc..

Was so glad, I think there's hope for Peter obi

Ode.. If you like go loose guard, I also deceive my igbo neighbour just make them feel comfy not knowing why my candidate is. #politics

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by omenka(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:
It looks as if they were beckoning potential passers to buy their product.. grin olowo poku

Signifing that... grin

Doesn't even matter to me. Let them do as they please as long as they aren't breaking the law.

My worry is, would Igbos allow others to campaign for their preferred candidates besides Obi in the East just as others are allowed to campaign for Obi in other places?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by eyeforeye(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Unfortunately, Obi is more popular in the north than your Druggie Tinubu whose only hope is in the north.

All Peter Obi is looking for in the north is just 25% unlike Tinubu that is hoping for 90% of northern votes.
cheesy
As of today, Peter Obi has Southeast and Southsouth on lockdown.

About 60% of votes of North Central.

And about 40% of votes of Southwest.

Add Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Southern Gombe, southern Bauchi and other northern Christians and you see Peter Obi victory staring at you.

That’s a luxury Tinubu doesn’t have.

grin cheesy cheesy grin political analyst, just because I dey deceive people for my area say am also obidient, the mumu ibo were happy angry

2 Likes

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by hamzeiy: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2022
darling2222:

Smiles
I also smiled

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by ridbell01(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Another 8 million votes in katsina
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by OpinionCounts(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Advocate500:
Little support for obi ,from these areas will be more than enough, considering the influence Atiku and kwankwaso will have here ,our support base is south south and south east ,85% from this area can take obi to Aso rock.

Include MB
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:
To the first commenter, kindly work on your spellings Signifing signifying

T for Thanks
Have a great week

Abeg rest with all these corrections.
I'll stop komiting English blonderr the day oyinba man learns to spik mine too.
They're not better than me.
I refuse to be a happy slave.

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Lol..... Obi will not smell 10percent in any northern state.

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Obi is only on twitter. Obi is not popular! Obi is not popular in the North. Obi is not popular till he becomes our president then eye go clear all of una. grin
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Misterone: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:
To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.
[b] Rubbish and ingredient. Obi cannot do shit. What did he do when he was the governor of Anambra state? Nigeria is beyond redemption from one man. We can only redeem ourselves as a people, a country etc. We need to change our orientation,our way of life, our political ideas, our approach to issues etc. Pray tell, who dumps refuse in drainage? Who bribes and collect bribes? Who steals? Who carry out ritual acts? Who kills and kidnapp etc? You can see that it is not the government but the people that is responsible for 99% of crimes. Even the government is part of the people. We need to change our ways not shout Obi that don't have anything upstairs. All he does is to compare Nigeria with other countries without any tangible solution to issues.

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Abdul05: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2022
omenka:
Doesn't even matter to me. Let them do as they please as long as they aren't breaking the law.

My worry is, would Igbos allow others to campaign for their preferred candidates besides Obi in the East just as others are allowed to campaign for Obi in other places?
in the east..no one should dare do that.. grin

Don't you see their bullying and threats .. grin
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by CyberWolf: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Labor Party, Peter Obi and his team should channel their efforts in SE/SS and make sure they win this 2 zones convincingly. Also they should focus on NC states like Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Nassarawa and Fct and ensure they get a sizable votes there. Add that to the pockets of votes they will get in SW/NE/NW. by the time BAT, Atiku and Kwankwaso share their votes in the North, Obi will probably be coasting to victory.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by doneback04: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2022
Welcome development, gradually the world would hear about obi
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by EmmaLege: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2022
mazeltov0n:

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

How much is it?
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Pabloma: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Unfortunately, Obi is more popular in the north than your Druggie Tinubu whose only hope is in the north.

All Peter Obi is looking for in the north is just 25% unlike Tinubu that is hoping for 90% of northern votes.

As of today, Peter Obi has Southeast and Southsouth on lockdown.

About 60% of votes of North Central.

And about 40% of votes of Southwest.

Add Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Southern Gombe, southern Bauchi and other northern Christians and you see Peter Obi victory staring at you.

That’s a luxury Tinubu doesn’t have.
You better wake up from ya dream......ya eyes will soon clear
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by RoyalDiadems: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
zedman1:
I'm almost forty and I can't recall when Nigeria was ever great. Let's stop at " Nigeria shall be great ", remove that "again" abeg. I just hope we'll ALL change our attitude to realize that dream.

There was a time in this country when ₦2 was equal to 1 Pound Sterling. A time when Visas to the West were easy and extremely cheap, yet very few people saw the need to travel out. I have personally bought a litre of kerosene for 75kobo in this country. Compared to these days, Nigeria was great. It was considered the true Giant of Africa.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by newnigerdelta1: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Advocate500:
Little support for obi ,from these areas will be more than enough, considering the influence Atiku and kwankwaso will have here ,our support base is south south and south east ,85% from this area can take obi to Aso rock.

How he be for your mouth way you talk am,south south atiku and okowa has vote,tinubu has vote ,obi get but won't be much ,for north Atiku and tinubu go share calculate all votes is either tinubu to win or atiku.

Obi knows this ....
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by fantastic1: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Signifing that... grin

A movement is born in your very eyes but your shallow mind knows nothing about movement since you have decided to be stuck in the past.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by onunwa21(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Abdul05:

Signifing that... grin

small small!! We get it right
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by RoyalDiadems: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Misterone:
[b] Rubbish and ingredient. Obi cannot do shit. What did he do when he was the governor of Anambra state? Nigeria is beyond redemption from one man. We can only redeem ourselves as a people, a country etc. We need to change our orientation,our way of life, our political ideas, our approach to issues etc. Pray tell, who dumps refuse in drainage? Who bribes and collect bribes? Who steals? Who carry out ritual acts? Who kills and kidnapp etc? You can see that it is not the government but the people that is responsible for 99% of crimes. Even the government is part of the people. We need to change our ways not shout Obi that don't have anything upstairs. All he does is to compare Nigeria with other countries without any tangible solution to issues.

You're right. This we know quiet well.

However, tell me what advantage Tinubu or Atiku who are part of the old system and class of politicians who brought Nigeria to its knees?
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Advocate500: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

How he be for your mouth way you talk am,south south atiku and okowa has vote,tinubu has vote ,obi get but won't be much ,for north Atiku and tinubu go share calculate all votes is either tinubu to win or atiku.

Obi knows this ....
i don't talk based on the fact i want to speak, i speak based on what i know, i am living in rivers state, obi is all all they know, Atiku might get some vote based on party politics, nobody have ever mentioned Tinubu here ,is immoral to campaign for Tinubu here in obiakpo .
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Obidientful: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:
If u dey support Obi, shame go catch me if I post this picture as crowd.
I'll rather let it slide than display my weakness. Less that 20paid people now referred to as crowd.
Despite the poverty in Katsina, they couldn't pay more people.
Talk about rejected.
One enemy of Nigeria spotted maybe because of less than 30k monthly pay
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by LZAA: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Helinues, Afamed and will avoid this thread grin
Cc AfonjaConehead Iceberg3 metaphysical

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Marvins009: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2022
Jobola1:
It's happening

They might be a hundred today but by December, they will be a hundred thousand.

Na so e dey start. Remember these r not paid crowd

But they are rented crowds obijatijati
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Reasonable4me: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:
If u dey support Obi, shame go catch me if I post this picture as crowd.
I'll rather let it slide than display my weakness. Less that 20paid people now referred to as crowd.
Despite the poverty in Katsina, they couldn't pay more people.
Talk about rejected.

Despite having the president for 7+ years there's still poverty in the land and they aren't wise yet? Rather wait for LP to pay them to judge right and vote right?.

They can accept Buhari pro max then. If I'm to beg you or pay you just to have a better life than what you have, then I'm more jobless than you that I'm paying
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Saintinoo(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Signifing that... grin

Do same thing for Tinubu in Abia and let's see if you can get up to 10 people.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Misterone: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You're right. This we know quiet well.

However, tell me what advantage Tinubu or Atiku who are part of the old system and class of politicians who brought Nigeria to its knees?
Obi is also part of the old system and class of politicians who brought Nigeria to its knees.
Tinubu is far better than Obi and Atiku because he has the precedence. He has done it before in Lagos state.
Obi's ideas cannot work in a diverse Nigeria. He sees himself as a dictator who will just point and kill challenges without contribution from others.
Atiku is neither here nor there. His interest is to fulfill the predictions of a marabout.

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Shikini: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Great
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by rocknation62(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Abeg rest with all these corrections.
I'll stop komiting English blonderr the day oyinba man learns to spik mine too.
They're not better than me.
I refuse to be a happy slave.

You should have told your parents this when they were sending you to sch. I’m sure they’ll be disappointed in your grammatical blunders & wrong spellings.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Alpharey: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Signifing that... grin

Let Tinubu campaign team visit Anambra and let's see how "popular" he is also. Even Atiku should try Imo and let's check something. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari / Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.