Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) (37446 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Jack500: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Unfortunately, Obi is more popular in the north than your Druggie Tinubu whose only hope is in the north.

All Peter Obi is looking for in the north is just 25% unlike Tinubu that is hoping for 90% of northern votes.

As of today, Peter Obi has Southeast and Southsouth on lockdown.

About 60% of votes of North Central.

And about 40% of votes of Southwest.

Add Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Southern Gombe, southern Bauchi and other northern Christians and you see Peter Obi victory staring at you.

That’s a luxury Tinubu doesn’t have.

>: grin grin
Continue your delusion, all this nonsense will end in February, if u dare deactivate this account lasan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Alpharey: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Misterone:
Obi is also part of the old system and class of politicians who brought Nigeria to its knees.
Tinubu is far better than Obi and Atiku because he has the precedence. He has done it before in Lagos state.
Obi's ideas cannot work in a diverse Nigeria. He sees himself as a dictator who will just point and kill challenges without contribution from others.
Atiku is neither here nor there. His interest is to fulfill the predictions of a marabout.

Lies, Obi said that if he calls you for a meeting twice and you just agree to everything he said without disagreeing on some, then you are not qualified to be his deputy.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Alpharey: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
TotalRunter:

The whole vote from south east is equal to kano state alone. Obi has a good product he should take campaign in the north seriously

Where are you getting this your statistics. Inukwa
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by RoyalDiadems: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Misterone:
Obi is also part of the old system and class of politicians who brought Nigeria to its knees.
Tinubu is far better than Obi and Atiku because he has the precedence. He has done it before in Lagos state.
Obi's ideas cannot work in a diverse Nigeria. He sees himself as a dictator who will just point and kill challenges without contribution from others.
Atiku is neither here nor there. His interest is to fulfill the predictions of a marabout.

Obi also did well in Anambra. Additionally, there's no record of corruption in his political career.

Obi isn't part of the old system. Tinubu and Atiku have been in the political space since the IBB days.

Why is Nigeria the way it is today? Bad leadership.

What made the leaders bad? Corruption.

Is Tinubu corrupt? Oh yes!

Is Atiku corrupt? Yes, of course.

Is Obi corrupt? No, at least for now.

Tinubu and Atiku are an embodiment of the old Nigeria. Wẹ need national rebirth. This can only be actualised through younger politicians with fresh ideas and strong focus on paradigm shift.

Old politicians with old ideologies obviously have nothing new to offer.

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Alpharey: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
chukel:
Can they allow another party's candidate's supporters to do same in Anambra?

Have you heard that Anambra people disrupt an opposition political parties before in their campaign? I don't know who is feeding you this trash. It is people like you who don't believe that south east is part of Nigeria, that you can't buy land there and develope it. Whereas other ethnic people are residing here peacefully with South Easterners
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
People are tired of this Nigerian hardship with plenty minerals resources in Nigeria that has no value, rather politicians are the one that keep looting them, to the self
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Rainbow219(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Confirm it was Katsina, Kofar Durbi Road but the point here is Katsina is morethan these few peoples.
Why Peter Obu can't focused on his South only these peoples are only going to deceive him and collect his money. Then they'll do Rumbobo grin to him. Hausa peoples know what I mean
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Advocate500:
Little support for obi ,from these areas will be more than enough, considering the influence Atiku and kwankwaso will have here ,our support base is south south and south east ,85% from this area can take obi to Aso rock.

You didn't complete the statement, let me help out: ''85% from this area can take obi to Aso rock'' go say congratulation to Jagaban comes 2023.

1 Like

Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by EndWeakerection: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:
It looks as if they were beckoning potential passers to buy their product.. grin olowo poku

Signifing that... grin

obi is not yet popular amongst d Northerners grin grin
High BP is Dangerous..
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by TotalRunter: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Alpharey:

Where are you getting this your statistics. Inukwa

Last elections, google
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Simplythebest: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
How can u call a whole president state a poverty state thats an insult to our able president.
jumper524:
If u dey support Obi, shame go catch me if I post this picture as crowd.
I'll rather let it slide than display my weakness. Less that 20paid people now referred to as crowd.
Despite the poverty in Katsina, they couldn't pay more people.
Talk about rejected.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:

You should have told your parents this when they were sending you to sch. I’m sure they’ll be disappointed in your grammatical blunders & wrong spellings.

They can only be diassapointed if I can't speak or spell my language well, not your slave master's language.
I am from a decolonized family.
We only use English to communicate with foreigners, we don't take pride in it.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by burninflamez(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:
If u dey support Obi, shame go catch me if I post this picture as crowd.
I'll rather let it slide than display my weakness. Less that 20paid people now referred to as crowd.
Talk about rejected.
enemiez of naija everywhere. Sai obi insha'allah.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by ledaman: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Con head people trying to give themselves hope, when it is hopeless. You think a core Northerner would cast his vote for Okoro man! Wake up according to kiss Daniel grin
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
i can see emeka, mba,unamdi, chukwudi, okoro, kachi,jideoffor obinna, and nwakwo.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by rocknation62(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

They can only be diassapointed if I can't speak or spell my language well, not your slave master's language.
I am from a decolonized family.
We only use English to communicate with foreigners, we don't take pride in it.

The same slave master’s language you used during your school days,which you’re still using in communicating with me. Shame on you! You for use your language communicate with me.

Ozuwo
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by iHateFraudsters: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

Inside which car? so those cars were go on their own and the okada men wey dey laugh u na don turn ur campaigner? Oni yeye ni e

Look again
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by plaindealer: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
lol @ local ipob okada association.. grin
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by 4TZME(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=jumper524 post=115064338]If u dey support Obi, shame go catch me if I post this picture as crowd.
Talk about rejected.

You are disappointed there are crowd that are not yet kidnapped by ur cohorts �
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by wasi9ice: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:
It looks as if they were beckoning potential passers to buy their product.. grin olowo poku

Signifing that... grin

Exactly he is not popular yet but he will be later because wlhe will win the election by God's grace
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by 4TZME(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shame on you blood sucking Kidnnapper
plaindealer:
lol @ local ipob okada association.. grin
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Image123(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
maybet081:
did Obasanjo win the k states in 1999and 2023, did Goodluck Jonathan win the k state in 2011, to hell with your k state jokes.

Unfortunately, the results will not be read in hell but in Nigeria, deal with the facts. OBJ won all K states in 1999. He lost marginally in some states in 2003 and made up for it massively in other states.
2007 election results were not released like others but PDP won over all. Yaradua was from Katsina and might have won more K states.
2011 had massive goodwill for GEJ from all the South. These neutralized the votes Buhari polled in the K states.
Buhari won the K states in 2015 and 2019. As you may have noticed, the K states are major determinants in any Nigerian election, especially when the South will be split between PDP, APC and maybe Obi. Obi belongs to the jokes section so far.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by JealousCobra(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Signifing that... grin

He is still better of atiku and kwankwaso who are still like aliens here in SE.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:

The same slave master’s language you used during your school days,which you’re still using in communicating with me. Shame on you! You for use your language communicate with me.

Ozuwo

Shut up slave.
I said it's a means of communication for foreigners like you.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by rocknation62(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Shut up slave.
I said it's a means of communication for foreigners like you.

At the bolded, you can tell that to the eldest in your family.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Misterone: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Obi also did well in Anambra. Additionally, there's no record of corruption in his political career.

Obi isn't part of the old system. Tinubu and Atiku have been in the political space since the IBB days.

Why is Nigeria the way it is today? Bad leadership.

What made the leaders bad? Corruption.

Is Tinubu corrupt? Oh yes!

Is Atiku corrupt? Yes, of course.

Is Obi corrupt? No, at least for now.

Tinubu and Atiku are an embodiment of the old Nigeria. Wẹ need national rebirth. This can only be actualised through younger politicians with fresh ideas and strong focus on paradigm shift.

Old politicians with old ideologies obviously have nothing new to offer.
you say no record of corruption? Funny people. If you must know, the internet never forgets. Nigeria is the way it is due to bad citizens not bad leadership.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by RoyalDiadems: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Misterone:
you say no record of corruption? Funny people. If you must know, the internet never forgets. Nigeria is the way it is due to bad citizens not bad leadership.

From all indications, Obi is not corrupt. He may have a few controversies around him but they aren't as heavy as that of Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by Misterone: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

From all indications, Obi is not corrupt. He may have a few controversies around him but they aren't as heavy as that of Tinubu and Atiku.
and who determines light or heavy corruption! You? Me? Or the courts
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by maybet081: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Misterone:
and who determines light or heavy corruption! You? Me? Or the courts
take obi to court then.
We have seen court verdict of drug peddling and corruptions against tinubu.

We have seen corruptive verdict on atiku abukar all in the united state of America.

That of obi is non existent, what other evidence are you looking for
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:

At the bolded, you can tell that to the eldest in your family.

Oya sorry.
Lol.
But you insulted me first na.
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by rocknation62(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Oya sorry.
Lol.
But you insulted me first na.

Lol.
You too sorry

I knew we’re going to be friends las las grin
Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by dchamp234(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
mazeltov0n:

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

How much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) / EFCC Seizes Dasuki’s, General’s Houses In Kaduna(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.