Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? (6522 Views)

Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by catso(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2011
There is nothing bad with that if the guy doesn't have skeleton in his cupboard, but not every time thing.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by honeric01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2011
With this attitude, the DAY you leave her, the DAY you start counting your days on earth!

This kind girl is called " operation total possession version 10"
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2011
Intresting
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by kindla(f): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2011
Most women are like that when they like a Guy till they LEARN.

Tell her to give herself brain and hang out with her girlfriends so that when you guys meet it will be new again, Plus if she continues like that she will not have a life and you will tire,

Learn to say No and assert yourself ( You are the man !)

She should join the gym class, go salsa dancing, face her studies, start an MBA course, Learn sewing, Learn flower arrangement , depends on what stage of her life she is.

Space makes a man's heart fonder ladies or he will be opening threads Shocked Shocked Shocked like this, Make yourself a challenge , e.g The Goal at a football match and you will wrap him round your litte finger .

Get some standards and let him chase you !!!!

With this attitude, the DAY you leave her, the DAY you start counting your days on earth!

This kind girl is called " operation total possession version 10"
[quote][/quote]
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by daniellle(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ poster is she also asking u to follow her go take her bath and poo
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by sley4life(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2011
she's telling u dat ure a cow.ard
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Eemeekaa(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2011
A wiseman only sees water in the tears of a woman.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Eemeekaa(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2011
A wiseman only sees water in the tears of a woman.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by DaDoctor: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^YOU ARE A SCREEN SAVER^^ cheesy
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by DereI(f): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ Poster, she loves you and always love being with you. But sometimes, a man has to have his privacy. But believe me, is your girl is so proud of you always being around her, then you are the luckiest man on earth. Try to talk to her about this and make her understand your reasons. Dont be harsh, just be calm with her and i bet she'll see reasons. Forget about looking for solutions here coz all you'll get here is RELATIONSHIP CRASHERS, hehehe,
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2011
Everywhere? shocked shocked

Son, she likes showing you off. She probably wants everyone to know that you are her bf. And she is trying to create this idea in people head that you guys are the perfect couple. The most happening couple, the most romantic. You are in for a long ride if you don't put a stop to this. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by DaDoctor: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^RUN AWAY FASTLY IF YOU DONT INTEND ANYTHING SERIOUS WITH HER, SHE IS TRYING TO CAUSE U BADLUCK BY 'TIE-TIE'^^

I Guess she is not too fine gal but u are cute!
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by kingsrod: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2011
If you are Handsome and Rich, that is to say You are her SHOWOFF
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by mikkymoi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2011
Simple, its because you're her xcape GOAT,
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by stainny: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2011
cool, lack of trust and self confident, cut ur manhood and hand over to her,\. that way she will be sure that you are not seeing other girls. undecided, but why are you complaining, follow her around. love is sweet that.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
isiegbe:

She Always Want Me To Go To Anywhere She Is Going. Pls What Does this Imply ?

Guys my girl will always want me to take her to many places she want to go to.
And I have asked her why she wants it that way.
She will simply say  ''I want u to be with me''
As for me sometime I like it and sometime hate it.
She will cry if I don't go with her.
Please guys someone with an idea of of what this means?

Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere?

Take it from me, @OP; nothing good comes out of a relationship like this, when there is an element of total-dependency.
And I say this, regardless of noble qualities she possesses.

If I were you, I will re-calibrate the relationship now, while the going is still good, by making her understand the strangulating effect of her choke-hold on me.
Since it appears you care for this woman, explain to her that she also runs the risk of eroding her own self esteem over time by being too reliant on you.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by hbrednic: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2011
you are now her dog
i pity you
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by otokx(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2011
so posters like this still exist on nairaland?
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by blackchief(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
MY Guy, give am belly make she get something to keep am busy.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by WMD(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2011
D gal is posibly in need of a tail ,  Chei!
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Mynd44: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2011
Buy the girl a German sheperd or a Barbie collection cos that's what you are for now
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Laguna: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2011
She's clingy or crazy or has trust issues.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by horny4u(f): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
Truly truly men and women are different , and men love hard hearted women !!!!

In the early stages of a relationship, the best way to know a woman loves you is when she is clingy.

( its biological: its the way we are created yet its the cause of most broken relationships)

Poster teach her so she can brain herself and get some liver and become a kpoki, but when she changes donot

bring another story here ooo

shakes head****
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by easyglo(f): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2011
Bros, every woman wants her man around her expecialy wen she is in love nd d guy is d hansome type. Bt i dnt tink its 2 d extent of deprivin him of his time nd privacy. Or mayb b she knws u dnt ve smtin more meaninful 2 do wit d time( no insult). On d other hand, she could jst b feeln insecured nd wants evrybdy around u nd her 2 knw dat u are hooked.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2011
horny4u:

Truly truly men and women are different ,  and men love hard hearted women !!!!

In the early stages of a relationship, the best way to know a woman loves you is when she is clingy.

( its biological: its the way we are created yet its the cause of most broken relationships)

Poster teach her so she can brain herself and get some liver and become a kpoki,  but when she changes donot

bring  another story here ooo

shakes head****

No men do not love women with unbreakable hearts.
Which man want that kain thing?
All we are saying is there is a limit to clinginess.
I mean, how long is a piece of string,

The matter brought before us by @OP bears all the symptoms of Pathological Clinginess, you know grin
If still in doubt, feel free to look up http://health.msn.com/health-topics/mental-health/pathological-clinginess, which states that nearly 7 percent of adults suffer from this disorder.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by horny4u(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2011
The thing
eGuerrilla:

No men do not love women with unbreakable hearts.
Which man want that kain thing?
All we are saying is there is a limit to clinginess.
I mean, how long is a piece of string,

The matter brought before us by @OP bears all the symptoms of Pathological Clinginess, you know grin
If still in doubt, feel free to look up http://health.msn.com/health-topics/mental-health/pathological-clinginess, which states that nearly 7 percent of adults suffer from this disorder.

So the girl is siwing, grin grin grin grin
O ma se o
Poster tell her to register at aro instead , lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Gluckdude(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2011
Guy you no get work oo,
please get a life, that one na love abi wetin.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2011
Because she knw you have nothing valuable to do with your life and time. . IMO no offense bruv
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by henry101(m): 2:42am On Aug 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Because she knw you have nothing valuable to do with your life and time. . IMO no offense bruv

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 02, 2011
REALITY101

henry101

Bruv do I know you?
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by RuuDie(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2011
eGuerrilla:

Take it from me, @OP; nothing good comes out of a relationship like this, when there is an element of total-dependency.
And I say this, regardless of noble qualities she possesses.

If I were you, I will re-calibrate the relationship now, while the going is still good, by making her understand the strangulating effect of her choke-hold on me.
Since it appears you care for this woman, explain to her that she also runs the risk of eroding her own self esteem over time by being too reliant on you.

I agree with you my brother ~ the dame is certainly exhibiting traits of being overly dependent and such is dangerous to the success of any relationship. Besides losing a bit of self-esteem, she runs a high risk of doing something disastrous if/when the relationship ends. Such people tend to be deeply shattered and do not easily recuperate.
There was a story in ThisDay some weeks back about a lady who hanged herself over a guy/relationship gone sour ~ just so happens that this lady used to be a neighbour/acquaintance.
Bottomline, y'all need your 'individual spaces' ~ time away from each other, to do other things. . . . .very important to always keep in mind that besides life together, y'all have your 'seperate' lives.

On the brighter side, its a definite sign that she really likes you ~ how much of it is borne out of immaturity, we can never tell, only u can determine ~ but its a good start & however y'all manage it, will tell on how successful or otherwise y'alls relationship will be!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher. / An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry / 5 Great Sex Positions If You Don’t Live Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.