Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? (6523 Views)

Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Mynd44: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2011
Gluckdude:

Guy you no get work oo,
please get a life, that one na love abi wetin.

Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by apacheguy: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2011
guy, pls make every effort not to lose her, if i knew what i know now, life wld av been better for me, u dont ever appreciate what u have until u lose it, it show she loves you, she's happy about and doesn't what to lose you, pls dont shun her if you actually love her and if and if only if you're comfortable about with cos if she open eye guy u don lose, for now u can trust her so dont even lose her cos good girls don finish na dt time u go no say girls don rotten
a word is enough for the wise, "abo oro la nso fun omo luabi, "

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by readsilk: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2011
Let her cry, she will get use to it wink
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by chisabones: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2011
She Always Want Me To Go To Anywhere She Is Going. Pls What Does this Imply ?

Guys my girl will always want me to take her to many places she want to go to.
And I have asked her why she wants it that way.
She will simply say ''I want u to be with me''
As for me sometime I like it and sometime hate it.
She will cry if I don't go with her.
Please guys someone with an idea of of what this means?

Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere?

simple nau, lkt and psquare don talk am na * anywhere you go, i go dey follow follow eee, somebody say follow follow ehn follow follow krigba!!!!! follow follow*
LWKMD u sef why u dey show ur sef na follow am na no be ur babe grin
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Mynd44: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
Listen
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by smokeyupu(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
This can sometimes get nasty! If you want her to stop its better you tell her. I am very sure you were following her all over the place when your relationship started but now for some reason know to U and U only, U are getting "TIRED" of the "GAME" and can't pretend any more. pre-intimacy can be interesting in anticipation of what comes after but the anxiety dies down after the treasure is discovered.

You did'nt tell us about how you feel about the lady now. Why are U ashamed of goinig around with her these days? Try to rediscover the things that attracted you to her in the first place. It is always better to pretend and stay with somebody who loves you than to go after a new babe who might just be using you to get her satisfaction. Be careful how you play with the hearts of those who love you.

A word is enough for the wise> Please STAY WITH THIS BABE FOR SHE SEEMS TO REALLY LOVE YOU!!!!
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2011
She wants attention simple. Just fill that psyche void.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by isiegbe(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2011
angry @ chisabones ; pls dnt make me call u names, matured ple has given there reply and i have selected the good ones cool
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by isiegbe(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2011
angry @ smokyupy  you r a great guy
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by UncleJJ(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2011
Personally, i have a feeling the poster's trying to show off. {just a thought} lipsrsealed

And, if a girl wants me to follow her everywhere she goes wether in the start of a relationship, in the middle or the end i wouldnt panic. I think what you should look at is that, you prevent other guys from hiting on her, so you knw she's very,very interested in you.

She shows u off to the world, she's proud of you. She kinda worships you and your presence makes her feel - stronger.

Why wouldnt you follow her to places, but if you have something doing - you dont have to go. If she cries, give her a date for the thing or tell her to wait till you finish what you are doing.

Someone talked about her. gyming and stuff - this is one of the smartest ideas some men do, pick out some interesting vocation for her like beadmaking - make sure it's interesting and not difficult - something yoe learn fast.

Finally, if you're only in this relationship for sex. you should end it and find one of the many promiscuous lagos wanna-be-fly-girls.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by stint(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
which Would you prefer: a gal that wants to go everywhere with you or a girl that hardly wants to go anywhere with you .be grateful . talk with her .love her. but postpone the lovey dovey when you have something that must be done or just don't feel up to it

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Networkmaster(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2012
Because she is proud of you.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by goofie: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2012
readsilk: Let her cry, she will get use to it wink

true.even babies get tired of crying and they stop
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
isiegbe: She Always Want Me To Go To Anywhere She Is Going. Pls What Does this Imply ?

Guys my girl will always want me to take her to many places she want to go to.
And I have asked her why she wants it that way.
She will simply say  ''I want u to be with me''
As for me sometime I like it and sometime hate it.
She will cry if I don't go with her.
Please guys someone with an idea of of what this means?

Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere?
This must be love! I bet she is not a Naija. If she is, then u must be very rich and handsome.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by ubong560(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2013
bookmarked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Smells Down There / My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.