Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert (2443 Views)

FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack / Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali / Why Do MOST Nigerian Parents Rush Their Kids Through School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by alsudan: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2022
IF YOU HAVE A CHILD AT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE KWALI, THEN ACT FAST TO THIS DIRECTIVE

"The management of the Federal Government College, Kwali, Abuja, has asked parents to evacuate their wards from the school over the fear of attack by terrorists.

This has caused panic among the management, staff, students and parents of the school.

The school management asked parents to evacuate their wards following an attack in a nearby village “that shares a fence” with the school.

The students who were scheduled to conclude their third term examination on Tuesday have now been sent home.

A parent who evacuated his wards and asked not to be named told PREMIUM TIMES that the school reached out to parents.

“I just picked them up from Giri junction,” he said. “The house master called to inform us,” the parent said.

“Meanwhile, the examination is still ongoing. Some students are still stranded, waiting for their parents,” he added.

The Chairman, Parent Teachers Association (PTA) of the school, Suleiman Idajili, in a telephone interview with the press, said the directive followed an attack on a nearby village on Sunday morning."

Credit: Premium Times

2 Shares

Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2022
1.How we manage to become endangered species in our country still marvels me
2.How bubu and his sudanese/niger brothers are gradually making us to feel like a visitors in our motherland still surprise me
3.Things can actually get worse if we don't decide well in ds upcoming election
#saynotoethno-religiouspolitics#
#saynotobadgovernance#

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by wittywriter: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2022
I sincerely hope this is a fake news....

Wittyness
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Romanoff(f): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2022
This school is by the road, a federal road.

It is well with us o.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Iykopee(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Dead country.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari isn’t even concerned at all.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by VeryWickedMan: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Una never see anything. I & Buhari go finish una patapata. No go come.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by DKM123: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Yet Madt Tinubu pee-poo still want this APC to continue thier evul rule till they kingdom come. Smh.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Gadafii: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari no supposed die well, see how way back he has dragged us back

1 Like

Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Built2last: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
How will APC stand before Nigerians to campaign in September
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by ThankUUJesus: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
hmmm this is Abuja oo
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by colonelwealth(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
alsudan:
IF YOU HAVE A CHILD AT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE KWALI, THEN ACT FAST TO THIS DIRECTIVE

"The management of the Federal Government College, Kwali, Abuja, has asked parents to evacuate their wards from the school over the fear of attack by terrorists.

This has caused panic among the management, staff, students and parents of the school.

The school management asked parents to evacuate their wards following an attack in a nearby village “that shares a fence” with the school.

The students who were scheduled to conclude their third term examination on Tuesday have now been sent home.

A parent who evacuated his wards and asked not to be named told PREMIUM TIMES that the school reached out to parents.

“I just picked them up from Giri junction,” he said. “The house master called to inform us,” the parent said.

“Meanwhile, the examination is still ongoing. Some students are still stranded, waiting for their parents,” he added.

The Chairman, Parent Teachers Association (PTA) of the school, Suleiman Idajili, in a telephone interview with the press, said the directive followed an attack on a nearby village on Sunday morning."

Credit: Premium Times

This is really bad. How did Nigeria get to this low point..?

God will deliver us but we have to make the right decisions in 2023.

Anyone supporting this bad government should be considered public enemy and treated as such.

Vote Labour partyNG, Vote Obi/Datti ...
For a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by wonder233: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
You're on your own. Tribal and religious sentiments supercedes all these grammar and hashtags you're saying for the average Nigerian
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
1.How we manage to become endangered species in our country still marvels me
2.How bubu and his sudanese/niger brothers are gradually making us to feel like a visitors in our motherland still surprise me
3.Things can actually get worse if we don't decide well in ds upcoming election
#saynotoethno-religiouspolitics#
#saynotobadgovernance#
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
wonder233:
You're on your own. Tribal and religious sentiments supercedes all these grammar and hashtags you're saying for the average Nigerian
For how long are we going to continue like ds
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Danmboss(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Just being a resident of naija now is among the
Thousands way to die, it's sad what our selfish leaders and politicians has turn our dear nation to.

1 Like

Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by sukar886: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
And some fools still champanging for APC, very heartless human beings ...
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Megabig: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Never been this bad, I’m a whole capital city, shame no even catch these leadership? E be like say na terrorist una get for Aso rock
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by LOVEGINO(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Built2last:
How will APC stand before Nigerians to campaign in September
dem get shame?

1 Like

Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
What exactly happened in 2015? Were criminals imported into this country to cause havoc in preparation for a GEJ win? The fact that the president is soft on these guys tells a lot.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Shiraho: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
It is well.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Orobokibo1: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ego reach everybody sooner or later
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Orobokibo1: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
What exactly happened in 2015? Were criminals imported into this country to cause havoc in preparation for a GEJ win? The fact that the president is soft on these guys tells a lot.

1 + 1 has always been 2. You have just discovered the truth
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Zane2point4(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Am not really suprised all these is happening i expected it, when buhari won election against Jonathan i cried that night blc i knew all along this man had nothing upstairs, i really blamed jonathan for allowing them ti unsit him!

Then another sick old man want to continue his legacy,if we really hv literate ppl in Nigeria he wont eve get 1000 votes!!
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Emmanuel909090: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is too bad for a country like Nigeria.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by 07kjb: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Una never see anything. I & Buhari go finish una patapata. No go come.

I am joining you and Mr.BUHARI to finish this country kpatakpata,what is our next line of action?
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by VeryWickedMan: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
07kjb:

I am joining you and Mr.BUHARI to finish this country kpatakpata,what is our next line of action?

We need to kidnap those kids from their homes. They can't just escape like that.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by 07kjb: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

We need to kidnap those kids from their homes. They can't just escape like that.

Firstly call mr.BUHARI to transfer all the military personnel in ABUJA to the EAST immediately
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by VeryWickedMan: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
07kjb:

Firstly call mr.BUHARI to transfer all the military personnel in ABUJA to the EAST immediately

This has been done since. People are dying in droves in the occupied territory.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by silibaba: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Megabig:
Never been this bad, I’m a whole capital city, shame no even catch these leadership? E be like say na terrorist una get for Aso rock
don't be fool. They are trying the Afghanistan's pattern. Very soon bubu will run and hand over to boko boys and the islamization will be come a reality.

HEAVEN I NEED A HUG.
Re: Parents Rush To Pick Children From FGC Kwali Due To Terror Alert by Opoki(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
They promised to secure us and our lives but they can no longer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Remember My Gce 2007 Exam Number / How True Is This...can Somebody Comfirm it Please / Is Their Anything Special About First Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.