Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

When I Thought I've Heard It All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Thought I've Heard It All (531 Views)

I've Heard A Lot Of People Say That It's Nearly Impossible To Win A Woman's Hear / When I Thought I've It Seen All (guys Things Dey Happen O) / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Thought I've Heard It All by blessedfamily(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Greetings everyone. Before i proceed, the girl in question happens to be a girl that if am to get married right now, she's the one on my mind but yesterday, she said something that still echoes in my head.
Sometime ago, she told me that she's crushing on this Anambra born actor which i didn't take seriously until yesterday been Sunday, she siad this to my face " there are two persons that i wish to sleep(have sex) with and they are (she called the name of the same nollywood actor) and (she called the name of a top politician from Imo State) " while i smiled like it was a joke and asked her her reasons for such wish (es) and she said " for the politician, his money and for the actor, her crush" while this is a girl that atleast can afford 80% of whatever she needs currently.
Please a brotherly and sisterly advice is needed
Re: When I Thought I've Heard It All by chatinent: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
What you should do to your relationship:

4 Likes

Re: When I Thought I've Heard It All by squash47(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bro, calm down ASUU strike will soon be over so that u can continue reading ur 100 level GNS textbooks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Thought I've Heard It All by Flamethehussler: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
what advice do you need
Don't go and simp
Re: When I Thought I've Heard It All by RedChiefPriest: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin don't you just love honest women?
I hope for your sake she does not meet those people because if she meets them, well you know the rest.
How can someone comfortably say "I will sleep with him because of money" Or "I will sleep with him because he's my crush"?
Wo! Na una sabi sef
God bless the union in advance

Dj! Abeg 20 cups of palmwine to reason this matter very well
Barman! Play me "She's an honest woman" by Timi Dakolo and 2pac.

1 Like

Re: When I Thought I've Heard It All by Nyascobar1414: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na mumu dey marry girl wey born from 1985 till this date....

The fear of marriage is the beginning of wisdom..

@0p, I will advice you to marry her...
Atleast we want to learn from your experience.
Re: When I Thought I've Heard It All by diogo23: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
blessedfamily:
Greetings everyone. Before i proceed, the girl in question happens to be a girl that if am to get married right now, she's the one on my mind but yesterday, she said something that still echoes in my head.
Sometime ago, she told me that she's crushing on this Anambra born actor which i didn't take seriously until yesterday been Sunday, she siad this to my face " there are two persons that i wish to sleep(have sex) with and they are (she called the name of the same nollywood actor) and (she called the name of a top politician from Imo State) " while i smiled like it was a joke and asked her her reasons for such wish (es) and she said " for the politician, his money and for the actor, her crush" while this is a girl that atleast can afford 80% of whatever she needs currently.
Run ooo
Re: When I Thought I've Heard It All by tayo60(f): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
That's what she will do even with other men . She's indirectly telling you that she will cheat. Dump her and look for a good woman.

1 Like

Re: When I Thought I've Heard It All by Slmgirldippussy: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
blessedfamily:

Boys pls grow...eat fertilizer
Fine boys no dey finish ..also Politicians no dey finish
If you marry her she will Bleep every fine boy that comes her way and APC politician's too especially Tinubu.
Remember she can't full with our Dear Obi

1 Like

Re: When I Thought I've Heard It All by H0didon(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Chaii..Una mumu never do?? Haha!!
The person you want to marry is a community project. Sooner or later, the contract works shall commence grin.... Only the wise people will understand.

As our Ancestors would say "A hoe is like a public goods,it belongs to everyone".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Men Rejects Women / I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. / Someone Just Forwarded This To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.