Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections (27782 Views)

A Reply To Reno: Peter Obi Didn't Build A School From Scratch / Female Voter's Eye Plucked Out By Assailants In Kano After Elections. Photo / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Emmanuelcann: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
You wish!
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by OLULAW: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Has Reno escaped from mental hospital?
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Arysexy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
He will be your president after election.

Shebi Una talk say once BBN starts his popularity will wane, here we are giving it to you fake activists and money mongers wotowoto.

We won't back down until we take back our country from you vultures.

How much is dollar today? Yeyenatu

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by mrkings84(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seems the only way to remain relevant and trend right now is to talk about PETER OBI!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by IbileIfe: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Just talking rubbish everytime.
You know that he will fade away after election, and you are always saying it, don't you know that you suppose to be happy that he will fade away.
I tire ooo.
As a true yoruba Christian, we support OBI-DATTI 2023.
PETER OBI GIVING SOME PEOPLE SLEEPLESS NIGHT.
if you want to stay relevant, just start talking about Peter obi.
What makes you a Christian?
Going to church or mere claiming to be one?
No true Christian will vote for a fraudster who believes he can fool gullible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by meobizy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
It's good to see Omokri is enjoying the show once again.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Sleekfingers: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1551573003858808832

Reno you better not let Peter obituary miscreants devour you. the way piranha dey finish their prey

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by boldtruthalways: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
This Reno is a big nonentity. He has no brain in his head honestly speaking. He's not matured. I thought he's a man of acumen.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by wman(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Not true.

Even if he doesn't win in 2023, he will run again in 2027.

He will build on that momentum.

He declared just a month ago, and see how far the movement has gone.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Arabaincubus: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
There really shouldn't be a response for those who are on the run. We take these issues one after the other.

His candidate will permanently relocate to Dubai after the gods have delivered - one more time - their permanent verdict on him.

Someone calls himself aTableshaker, but when he saw tablecloth shaking, he ran to the Police.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Tb222(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Well, unfortunately bbnaija is only an escape route to a land of utopia though temporarily, but it ends in two months time at worst, then we are jolted back to our reality of incessant power grid failure, incompetence, insecurity challenges, ritual killings and so on... a movement only ends after the goal is achieved, but the euphoria associated with tv reality shows fade away with the passage of time.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Sleekfingers: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
gregng:
I. Will suggest the admin of this honourable group should stop posting anything concerning Reno Omokri becos if he is true a Nigerian, he should come to Nigeria and campaign for his boss Atiku....

He is a criminal and who ran away immediately APC won election...

Because he comot Peter obituary front teeth abi?

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Eddygourdo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ulunne777:
If only tweeps especailly Obedients starve him of attention Reno will phase away.
I'm very active on twitter but I have never liked nor replied his posts.
Same here. Its unfortunate people don't want to learn that. He feasts and gets paid by the engagement , positive or negative. I starve him regularly

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Akerele44(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
You know that he will fade away after election, and you are always saying it, don't you know that you suppose to be happy that he will fade away.
I tire ooo.

Werey dey disguise

Who know u as Yoruba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by SunnyDS(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na wa o!
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Asour: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
God1000:
This guy cannot control his mouth for one day.

The unconscionable conduct of this young man is worrisome

They are (or in this case he is) communication /media 'experts'.

They make their livelihoods by engaging the public negatively or not. Expecting him to close his mouth is like preventing a carpenter from using his saw.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by favour32(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
When I dey watch Reno for u tube,I think say E get sense.
Now I know better.
Most youths for Nigeria must curse Reno because APC and PDP nor let youths drink water keep cup.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by holywind(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hol fvckk

Weather Obi fades away or not, he is still better than you, since your oga was chased away from aso rock, you have been on self exile, while Obi have been moving freely, both in Nigeria and outside.
For those hailing Reno, know this, even if Obi losses this next election, it won't in anyway weigh him down, after all he is not sharing money, it's same you that will be complaining that the government doesn't care about you

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by xevove2061: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
God1000:
This guy cannot control his mouth for one day.

The unconscionable conduct of this young man is worrisome

This is Reno for you. Anybody who has forgotten how useless Reno was in the time of his principal, is one of the problems of Nigeria because they always forget how bad someone has managed resources before but still support them when they come for office again

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Omoluabi16(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reno is obsessed with Peter obi. I wonder why.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by casppyjay: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

im sorry Reno u my friend av lost touch with reality because even a dunce knows u can’t handle new problems with old tricks..

Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Well there are four main oppositions
So most likely three will fade away after the elections
One of Tinubu or Atiku will say bye bye to presidential ambition coz in the next four years they will probably be riding in a wheelchair…

I personally don’t think Tinubu will last 8yrs in power

he will probably kpai from his Parkinson disease…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by seanwilliam(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
Like seriously the case of Reno made me understand u don’t give every barking dog attention

This reno guy insulted buhari n even released singles for him but he never replied,then igbos n ipob miscreants were happy n he was d best thing then……..with time he faded away

This same man attacked tinubu n mocked his health,tinubu ignored n igbos with their ipob wing were jubilating n cheering him up thereby giving him the attention n feeding d beast

Now the same beast they nurtured by praising it while it swallowing others have turned back to face them

Thats just life,many of them know for sure that reno is unstable but because they were using him for their mission they never cared

David hundeyin is next

You’re right ..I actually don’t give a damn about any politicians in Nigeria and I don’t give a damn about Reno too because he talked with both sides of his mouth.

see bro Peter obi’s supporters are the biggest hypocrites I’ve ever known in my life.

This man attacked Buhari for good 7years, almost everyday , neither Buhari non his supporters responded. This man literally mocked tinubu’s health and questioned his past deeds, yet no one attacked him ( I follow him and others critics on Twitter). But the moment he criticized Peter obi, all hell let lose.. infact petitions were signed against him.

That’s so toxic and hypocritical to me.

And by that I will never give my support to any of them ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Zorn: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
Like seriously the case of Reno made me understand u don’t give every barking dog attention

This reno guy insulted buhari n even released singles for him but he never replied,then igbos n ipob miscreants were happy n he was d best thing then……..with time he faded away

This same man attacked tinubu n mocked his health,tinubu ignored n igbos with their ipob wing were jubilating n cheering him up thereby giving him the attention n feeding d beast

Now the same beast they nurtured by praising it while it swallowing others have turned back to face them

Thats just life,many of them know for sure that reno is unstable but because they were using him for their mission they never cared

David hundeyin is next
I love this your analogy , but remember this is not only applicable to Reno omokiri , infact Reno is even inconsequential . There is this Buhari's supporter that was a victim of Abuja-kaduna Train terrorist attack . He is just like you always saying there's in no insecurity in Nigeria till he became a victim . He's still being held captive in the den of the kidnappers and Buhari doesn't care from the look of things . I pray same faith befalls everyone that sees wrong and call it right. More of those that voted for Buhari has suffered benefited from his rule than those that didn't vote for him.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Charly68: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Stupid commentator .. most times he just talk erratically
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Tomilola360: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
I tire ooo.

If Reno was a moslem grin

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by etimocity(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
you think say you too small to become president and make this country better, e be like say they bone you inside insult that is why you enjoy people insult nonsense.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by deeva2: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
I tire ooo.

A true yoruba Christian indeed..
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by obinto: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

This guy is another Uche Maduagwu, always wanting to remain relevant by posting stupid comments. He needs to be ignored. Social media reactions are like Oxygen to him. Ignore him and he withers. He is not a real person. He lives in space
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by WithFact: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin shocked grin
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by mcfestgee: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sheun should stop throwing Reno Omokri tweet to the front page. Every one knows that he has lost it. He is just a wasted specimen
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by CulturedGotahia: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
People like this are actually dangerous. Like why can't you support whoever you want to support without dragging another person into it.

I hope people are taking screen shots because these things he is saying will be needed it in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seun Fakorede: Oyo PDP Daucus Calls For Nullification Of Commissioner Nominee / Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss / Abuja Master Plan: Why Wike Must Demolish Aso Villa – Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.